What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Nissan DeltaWing Race Car Brings Batmobile Style Indy Racing

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 61,092 Regulator
edited March 2012 in Let Me Ride
delta-wing-2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1331661591548
delta-wing-1.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1331661572719
This is the new Nissan DeltaWing race car and it could be the future of Indy car racing. This is a fully functional vehicle that Nissan hopes to bring to the table as a standard in race design. What do you think? Batman thumbs up?

Make sure you read on to see this sucker in action screaming around a race track at high speeds.
if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia

Replies