I think i have broken down the traits of the average Iggy Cosigner.

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 60,680 Regulator
edited March 2012 in The Reason
A) White Boys pretending they some black folk

B) Self Hating Blacks trying to mask this behavior as "new or refreshing to a stale genre"

C) Uncle Tom ass niggas that think just cause they get invited to frat parties on the weekends that WE ARE THE ONES THAT GOT THE WHOLE RACISM THING WRONG

D) Uncle Tom ass niggas that got tired of being asked "why you only date white bitches"

E) Self Hating Blacks that have poor hygiene, (im talking visible white worms all over your nose), don't shower on the regular, can't get NO PUSSY yet blames everyone else for this so they cling to something that allows them to project their self hate.

F) Herb Ass/Fat Niggas that stay stuck in the friendzone for all eternity
if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia
H-Rap 180Black_SamsonStillFaggyAFiKingGodGivBizbirdcallavelistealthbomberMorganFreemanKingTrillfateBK ProductSneakDZATrillaaaaaawhatevathehellIntellectualViolenceSionP. Townjust.might.b.okStoneColdMikeyAristo_V300TheIraqpurpngoldCashmoneyDuxSoloman_The_Wise

Replies

• nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who the fuck is Iggy?
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMBAO!!!

This thread will be avoided like the plague.
    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow

BostonDroSoloman_The_WiseTrillaaaaaapurpngold
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited March 2012
    thatz da traitz of da average housenigga feminem & white cracka mob cosignerz 2 lol
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    BostonDroSoloman_The_WiseBK ProductTrillaaaaaabankrupt baller
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who?
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

IntellectualViolence
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,680 Regulator
    wow, it already got a feeling click...

niggas is mad!
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    LMBAO!!!

This thread will be avoided like the plague.

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Soloman_The_Wise
    edited March 2012
    i bet u that cotton pickin shoe shynin lemonade fetchin cracka slave massah protector TURFAFOOL hit that feelinz shit lol

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    DarthRozayBostonDrobirdcallaveliSoloman_The_WiseBK ProductTrillaaaaaabankrupt ballerMrSoutCitypurpngold
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,680 Regulator
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    i bet u that cotton pickin shoe shynin lemonade fetchin cracka slave massah protector TURFAFOOL hit that feelinz shit lol

and in doing so, it lets me know that im right.
    letting me know that i stung em....
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Soloman_The_WiseBK Product
    I guess we can add, them retarded do-boy yes mama ass niggas...
    them mama's boys, them boys who hugged they moms just to cop a titty feel.
    them boys that fucked up every last one of their mothers relationships.

them boys who like to come in between mom and dad or mom and s/o when ever they hug.

them boys that always got somethin slick to say when he sees his mom kissing another man.
    just gotta ruin her lil moment dont you?
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Soloman_The_WiseBK Product
    lol. they ran from this shit like it was the plague.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im starting to see those kind of black folk more these days.
    whatevathehell
  • will blaxwill blax Posts: 539 ✭✭
    everyone tryna sign white female rappers because of Kreayshawn, she'll fade eventually or surprise us. Who knows

Check out www.TheFlashP.com
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the common theme niggas is sayin "I'd hit it though" smh
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • inthacutinthacut Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    i'mma b honest, i heard "pussy" some time last year and she kinda peaked my interest. Dloaded her mixtape saw that she was not that good and deleted it immediately.....already threw her in the same bunch as kreayshawn and em.
    #Meet #Beat #Skeet #Delete
    328618.png
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im white and have never heard a single track...
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • The_ManThe_Man Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont know who the fuck your chattin about, whos iggy?
    Soloman_The_Wise
    dont know who the fuck your chattin about, whos iggy?

some white bitch that ti just signed that calls herself a runaway slave master.

then tried to apologize by basically saying she thought we would be big enough people to let that shit ride.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Soloman_The_WiseBlack_SamsonCashmoneyDux
    edited March 2012
    some white bitch that ti just signed that calls herself a runaway slave master.

then tried to apologize by basically saying she thought we would be big enough people to let that shit ride.

lol well i could c how she would feel that way seein that us blkz let that cracka FEMINEM make racist tapez shittin on us & hez still rappin smh

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    bankrupt ballerSoloman_The_WiseBostonDroTrillaaaaaa
    BASICALLY that bitch didn't apologize she just blamed us and then talked about her many black friends.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Iggy thread? Who the fuck is this bitch?
    Soloman_The_Wise
    BASICALLY that bitch didn't apologize she just blamed us and then talked about her many black friends.

thatz da same thang that cracka feminem did he blamed da blk n1gger bitch fa them racist tapez then he start;d talkin bout how many n1gger friendz he had 2 smh....it must b a WHITE THANG lol..

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    bankrupt ballerBlack_SamsonSoloman_The_WiseBostonDroTrillaaaaaa
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i honestly haven't heard or ever seen anybody support her. And if it weren't for message boards her name would never be mentioned

every thread started about this slut just giver her name more weight
    Soloman_The_Wise
    edited March 2012
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i honestly haven't heard or ever seen anybody support her. And if it weren't for message boards her name would never be mentioned

every thread started about this slut just giver her name more weight

fam all u gotta do is turn on mtv & c TI runnin around coonin promotin this cracka cuz he put her on..

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    Soloman_The_WiseBostonDroTrillaaaaaa
    edited March 2012
    and the cover of xxl...

come on dude, get out my kool aid.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Soloman_The_WiseBlack_SamsonpurpngoldCashmoneyDux