Trayvon Martin Case.... the plot thickens

Replies

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my homeboy actually killed someone in self-defense years ago...shot em (dude was high on an allday drug binge) and waited for the cops told them his story and spent the next year in prison till he was realesed when the toxicology report came back and his story checked out
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 46,861 Regulator

This is video of Austin, the 13 year old who saw Martin and Zimmerman just before the shooting: [www.orlandosentinel.com]

Austin now has two horrible things to think about: firstly, if he had gone over to them instead of going to get his dog that had slipped its leash, would Trayvon still have been killed? And secondly, Austin himself neatly fits into the demographic that apparently caused Zimmerman to stalk and then shoot a boy only four years older than himself in his backyard.

I've seen his account in text, but watching him talk about it - this poor child is going to be haunted, and no wonder.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 46,861 Regulator
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if that kid went over to that fight there's a good chance he would have gotten blasted too.
    Trillaaaaaaangrymanincidoitforhiphop10dnyce215
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    if that kid went over to that fight there's a good chance he would have gotten blasted too.
    The dog too.
    Black_SamsonSneakDZATrillaaaaaadnyce215
  • cobblandcobbland Max Julien and Vonetta McGee: "Thomasine and Bushrod" (1974) Chicago...Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is only one true solution to this issue, and it doesn't involve relying on the "justice system."

Zimmerman needs to die.
    Chef_Taylor kingblaze84
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep...possibly this Zimmerman bitch ass wouldve killed the 13 yr old too. I could see him fabricating the truth talkin about "He thought the kid was out to attack him with a dog etc etc etc"
    idoitforhiphop10
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

The two roommates look like they might could get it.....
    idoitforhiphop10
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White women,ftw
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep...possibly this Zimmerman bitch ass wouldve killed the 13 yr old too. I could see him fabricating the truth talkin about "He thought the kid was out to attack him with a dog etc etc etc"

HE CALLED HIS GANG MEMBER FRIEND WHO BROUGHT HIS RABID PIT BULL I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO SHOOT THEM TOO!!!!

Word.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

same shit I was thinking, guarantee they eatin each other ....

BoYBe$T wrote: »

same shit I was thinking, guarantee they eatin each other ....

Lol.
  • KimiKimi Posts: 1,751
    This case fucking infuriates me!! Then they had that kid in the mourge and his Parents didn't even know he was dead. The Police had his fucking cell phone too. This shit is an outrage, heads need to role from the idiot who did this crime to the Police Department. This shit was senseless ~X(
    -Vincenzo-kingblaze84HafBaykedidoitforhiphop10
  • zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    I know this is the wrong time, but damn that white lady got some nice titties and she down with the brothers too.
    My type of pawg
    Damn, that white bitch was sexy as fuck.

By contrast, the reporter was ugly as shit.
    zay_24
  • redhandedbanditredhandedbandit Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    everybody wants to jump on the kony bandwagon but this shit is popping off in our own backyards if obama doesnt speak on it he lost a vote
    Kimiiron man1idoitforhiphop10
    Th
    everybody wants to jump on the kony bandwagon but this shit is popping off in our own backyards if obama doesnt speak on it he lost a vote

He didnt speak on the black girl who was raped,beaten, set on fire and killed by those army men either so.........
    Trillaaaaaa
  • redhandedbanditredhandedbandit Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    TRU
    doubletee wrote: »
    Th

He didnt speak on the black girl who was raped,beaten, set on fire and killed by those army men either so.........
    damn i didnt hear about that. im saying he stands up for his harvard buddies

• zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    Anyone think it's kinda odd, this is happening as we close in on the 20th anniversary of the Rodney King Rebellion?

I got my sharping cart ready.
    angrymanincPlap Sunidoitforhiphop10
    edited March 2012
    Th

Didn't that happen in 2005 though?

Wouldn't really expect him to say anything about that shit back then, unless it was brought up during an interview or something.
  • KimiKimi Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Th

Obama can't speak out on crimes like this just because he's Black.
    Like I know we want him to, but that's playing the race card within himself. He can't just speak out on the injustices happening to Black people before any other race of people.
    :-??
    TRU
    Th

damn i didnt hear about that. im saying he stands up for his harvard buddies

He sure did stand up for that Professor and he got SLAMMED for doing it too. I doubt that will be happening again even though I know he wants too.
    Copperkingblaze84iron man1angrymaninc