Trayvon Martin Case.... the plot thickens

Replies

• -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    I was wondering if there already is something like a Trayvon Martin Justice Committee, there have been groups/organizations like that in other cases and I think it could substantially contribute to achieving justice in this case.

There are a number of influential people that support the cause ranging from celebrities like Spike Lee or Wyclef Jean, Black Churches, Civil Rights leaders as Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, the family's attorney Daryl D. Parks (president of the National Bar Association (NBA) the nation's oldest and largest association of African American lawyers and judges), sports figures as the Miami Heat or Carmello Anthony etc etc etc

But it seems so far there is no central group that promotes the cause. Zimmermann has organizations like the NRA behind him and I think it would be good to have some kind of organisation taking care of legal defense, media relations, private investigation, fundraising etc to fight for justice of Trayvon Martin.

• ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 21,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we found someone to go ham on twitter.

she looks like a 90's kid so yall all know what that mean.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol...you got a twitter if so are you going to go at her?
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 21,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    doubletee wrote: »

I would but i aint that good at trolling. I know the fools on here got they Masters in trolling. And this gotta be a group effort. And i know this shit would be epic bruh.

I tweeted bout 20 times in the last 12 months
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poeple be going ham on twitter i dont have a twitter or facebook but ill prolly get a twitter account just to fuck with people.
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH @ this shit! The kid was 17 fuckin' years old...doing dumb shit was a prerequisite. I can't even recall the amount of trouble I got in @ that age & I got suspended from school more than a lil bit. Did a lot of stupid shit...there was just no Twitter or FB for me to show the world.
    Chef_Taylor
    where is that tough guy zimmermann hiding at?!? dude is quick to beat women and chase young boys but now he is nowhere to be found...
    Chef_Taylor
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    doubletee wrote: »

I would but i aint that good at trolling. I know the fools on here got they Masters in trolling. And this gotta be a group effort. And i know this shit would be epic bruh.

I tweeted bout 20 times in the last 12 months
    nigga u thinkin small time need to post that on as many sites as possible.....have people from all over the world troll her ....shit her tweet might even get on the news if its big enough

Trillfate
  • 28s6V.jpg
    Every non-black person has had their own dealings with thugs who like to flaunt their machismo. Everyone besides non-blacks (not just whites) know given the culture this kid embraced, that Zimmerman story sounds very reasonable. Also given just the small amount of information gained from Trayvon's postings he definitely look to be one of those ghetto thugs who take pride in all the non-sense that includes.

People ask why does it matter. Well it matters because it provides an insight into how an individual might act in a given situation and what their actions most likely would be.
    AggyAFinfamous114-Vincenzo-SneakDZAredhandedbanditAristo_V300kingblaze84
  • AggyAFAggyAF Y pree Worl boss fi wiPosts: 27,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every non-black person has had their own dealings with thugs who like to flaunt their machismo. Everyone besides non-blacks (not just whites) know given the culture this kid embraced, that Zimmerman story sounds very reasonable. Also given just the small amount of information gained from Trayvon's postings he definitely look to be one of those ghetto thugs who take pride in all the non-sense that includes.

People ask why does it matter. Well it matters because it provides an insight into how an individual might act in a given situation and what their actions most likely would be.

None of this matters in court.

Now do one for Zimmerman, i'm interested in his violent, wife beating past, adultcriminal record past
    Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted Manslaughter Charge

The lead homicide investigator in the shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin recommended that neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter the night of the shooting, multiple sources told ABC News.

But Sanford, Fla., Investigator Chris Serino was instructed to not press charges against Zimmerman because the state attorney's office headed by Norman Wolfinger determined there wasn't enough evidence to lead to a conviction, the sources told ABC News.

Police brought Zimmerman into the station for questioning for a few hours on the night of the shooting, said Zimmerman's attorney, despite his request for medical attention first. Ultimately they had to accept Zimmerman's claim of self defense. He was never charged with a crime.

Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-investigator-wanted-charge-george-zimmerman-manslaughter/story?id=16011674#.T3IrHjEaN2A
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody story is not adding up between Joe Oliver and what Zimmerman told him and what he told the police.

He said that he got attacked from behind. Then his other version that he told Joe Oliver is that he lost Trayvon, started heading back to his truck, then Trayvon appeared behind him. They exchange words and Trayvon coldcocked him breaking his nose.

Man get your lie together.
    -Vincenzo-redhandedbanditStoneColdMikey
    edited March 2012
    @fiat_money

"Officer Ayala described Zimmerman’s alleged crime as a violation of Florida statute 782.11, titled “Unnecessary killing to prevent unlawful act.”

“Whoever shall unnecessarily kill another, either while resisting an attempt by such other person to commit any felony, or to do any other unlawful act, or after such attempt shall have failed, shall be deemed guilty of manslaughter, a felony of the second degree,” the law reads.
    "

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/27/police-incident-report-fills-in-details-on-trayvon-martin-shooting/#ixzz1qMF2ddUn

Police obviously thought the same as I before "someone" stepped in and stopped them from arresting Zimmermann as you can see in my previous post...
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    @fiat_money

"Officer Ayala described Zimmerman’s alleged crime as a violation of Florida statute 782.11, titled “Unnecessary killing to prevent unlawful act.”

“Whoever shall unnecessarily kill another, either while resisting an attempt by such other person to commit any felony, or to do any other unlawful act, or after such attempt shall have failed, shall be deemed guilty of manslaughter, a felony of the second degree,” the law reads.
    "

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/27/police-incident-report-fills-in-details-on-trayvon-martin-shooting/#ixzz1qMF2ddUn

Police obviously thought the same as I before "someone" stepped in and stopped them from arresting Zimmermann as you can see in my previous post...

His dad made that phone call and saved the day. Just like his previous arrests.
    SneakDZA
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    @fiat_money

"

If anyone "stepped in" it would be someone who knew the law well.
    "The stand-your-ground law is one portion of justifiable use of deadly force," veteran State Attorney Angela Corey said. "And what that means is that the state must go forward and be able to prove it's case beyond a reasonable doubt… So it makes the case in general more difficult than a normal criminal case."

Probably wanted to make sure sound charges were brought--if any--to avoid an easy acquittal for Zimmerman.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 48,157 Regulator
    In a bizarre turn of events, MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell interviewed an empty chair on his program Monday night, after scheduled guest Craig Sonner reportedly fled from an MSNBC studio in Orlando just moments before the show began.

Sonner represents George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watchman who shot and killed 17-year-old Florida resident Trayvon Martin in February. His appearance on O'Donnell's program would have been just the latest in a string of high-profile media interviews over the past several days, as he's attempted to shift the narrative surrounding the case. In previous conversations, Sonner has continually insisted that the shooting was motivated not by race, but was instead a matter of self-defense -- though the attorney has declined to answer several questions about the specifics of his client's defense.

O'Donnell characterized Sonner's previous interviews as lacking in rigor, and claimed that it was his more aggressive approach to interviewing that scared the attorney away:

Craig Sonner has been the first guest in the history of this particular show, to get scared, to be terrified, so terrified of coming on this show that he has literally run away. He's in our car right now, taking him home from our studio, afraid to face the questioning he would face on this show. Watch out for wherever Craig Sonner shows up next on television, because wherever he shows up next on television has an obligation to put him through serious questioning about what he's doing and what he knows, and the contradictions in the things he's already said on television.

Later on during the segment, O'Donnell turned to Sonner's empty chair and began reciting the many questions he had planned for the aborted interview. Those questions included:

"Who is paying you, Mr. Lawyer?"

"Does George Zimmerman have a job?"

"Did you represent him when he was arrested for assault on a police officer in 2005?"

"Your client was not injured enough to go to the hospital that night. You say he sought some sort of medical treatment the next day. Do you have those medical records that you can show us?"

Watch the entire interview below:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/26/craig-sonner-interview-lawrence-odonnell_n_1381578.html?ref=black-voices&ir=Black Voices
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this was already posted but Zimmerman's lawyer walked out of MSNBC's studio before he was supposed to do an interview...

R.D.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zimmerman's lawyer is a coward, just like his client
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I wish the media would talk more about Zimmerman's criminal record. All teenagers act dumb, but he didn't have a record. Zimmerman did, and a violent one. If he gets away with this one, there's gonna be a lot of rage unleashed in America. It won't be a pretty sight......I don't want any wars but ugly shit will happen
    bgoatwillhustleSneakDZA
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I wish the media would talk more about Zimmerman's criminal record. All teenagers act dumb, but he didn't have a record. Zimmerman did, and a violent one. If he gets away with this one, there's gonna be a lot of rage unleashed in America. It won't be a pretty sight......I don't want any wars but ugly shit will happen

Link to proof of zimmerman's criminal record?
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,236 Regulator
    Faith Jenkins on Hannity could get it
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 48,157 Regulator

Link to proof of zimmerman's criminal record?

thats the problem, his pops had the records sealed.