HIP-HOP COMMUNITY, STAND UP!!! AND SUPPORT #Trayvon Martin

Replies

• Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    BUY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARDEST & REALEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/black-sheep-in-wolves-clothing/id517696269

Respect da Real!!!

Im Building my buzz as a new artist I would like to bless all my future supporters and haters with a free EP. It contains freestyles and leftova tracks from my upcoming LP "Black Sheep In Wolves Clothing"

740271.jpg?1332290325(

FREE Lost Sheep EP
    http://www.mediafire.com/?6wod4bjwtt8r4

• nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^NOt Bad....
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    psycho_juggalo
  • GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    CNN reporting he didnt say Coon on the tape....

Changes nothing. They can try to clean Zimmerman up and dirty up Trayvon all they want but the real facts are that someone is dead and his known killer is free with no punishment. The facts should be put before a jury and or a judge not you and I on television.
  • GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    GSonII wrote: »

Changes nothing. They can try to clean Zimmerman up and dirty up Trayvon all they want but the real facts are that someone is dead and his known killer is free with no punishment. The facts should be put before a jury and or a judge not you and I on television, the internet and the likes.

• Hey Guys at the end of this music video, there is a tribute to Trayvon Martin and all the other brothers who have fallen. Its a powerful piece of work created by Howard University students. I am the director and the artist is my close friend. You can check it out here
    GSonII wrote: »

Changes nothing. They can try to clean Zimmerman up and dirty up Trayvon all they want but the real facts are that someone is dead and his known killer is free with no punishment. The facts should be put before a jury and or a judge not you and I on television.

Makes the hate crime charge much more difficult to prove...add the fact the MSNBC fuck up when Zimmerman was asked if he was white or black instead of flat out saying hes black also hurts that case..

I be honestly shocked and surprised if hes convicted if charges are brought up during the grand jury.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

s-l300.jpg
    Mike Honcho23
  • birdcallavelibirdcallaveli Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    sons twitter name was no limit nigga. has master p or anyone repping the tank spoken out at all?
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit is flamez.......

*Salute*

GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow

psycho_juggalo
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn...this shit is heatrocks. Much respect Supreme...keep pushing the real.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
    Supreme_Mind999
    Joint is dope...
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

s-l300.jpg
    Supreme_Mind999
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,745 Regulator
    I like this joint good beat and even better message good shit.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    psycho_juggalo
    Only negative if can call it that.. u could have added another dope verse to it...other than that shit was ill
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

s-l300.jpg
    psycho_juggalo
    Only negative if can call it that.. u could have added another dope verse to it...other than that shit was ill

The Album version got two verses..This really was a snippet for another video in the works

The Album version got two verses..This really was a snippet for another video in the works

aight props...keep dropping dope shit.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

s-l300.jpg
  • Hey AHH fam

This is another video for our fallen brothers!!. Very cinematic and meaningful, especially the end. It was directed and performed by Howard University students. Check it out
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    George Zimmerman attorneys quit as counsel

Update [4:59pm ET]: This story will be updated as new events unfold
    Zimmerman's attorneys announced they have stepped down and are no longer representing him
    Say they have "lost contact" with Zimmerman and are withdrawing as counsel
    Attorneys say they still believe former client is innocent and acted in self-defense
    "It's no so much that we are resigning. It's that we cannot continue to represent him until he comes forward," said attorney Craig Sonner
    "He's got to reach out to us," said former co-counsel Hal Uhrig
    Despite stepping away from Zimmerman as a client, both attorneys say they continue to believe he acted in self-defense. "We frankly believe the correct decision will be to not charge him," Uhrig said.
    The attorneys say they know of Zimmerman's location and have his personal phone number but have been unable to reach him directly for 48 hours.
    "George can't go out and buy a Diet Coke. There's a bounty on his head," Uhrig said.
    "We've been able to handle the case by phone up this point," Sonner said. "But there were face-t0-face meeting scheduled."
    Both attorneys repeatedly refused to reveal Zimmerman's location but insinuated that he is no longer in Florida. "You can stop looking in Florida. look much further away than that," l Uhrig said.
    Original story begins below
    Hal Uhrig, attorney for George Zimmerman, is scheduled to host a 4:30pm ET press conference at the Seminole County courthouse.
    You can watch a live feed of the press conference, via ABC News, here.
    In an earlier report from CNN, it was reported that Zimmerman himself might appear at the conference to offer public comments regarding his involvement in the death of 17-year-old Treyvon Martin. A tweet from CNN read:
    More information just in: George Zimmerman's legal team is holding a press conference @ 4:30 PM EST. It's not clear if he will be there too.
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
    George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February, has started a website and is soliciting donations, MSNBC.com reports.

TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com is a basic five-page website with an American flag background and several short messages from Zimmerman to his supporters. According to MSNBC, Zimmerman's attorneys confirmed Monday that the website is legitimate.

On the homepage, Zimmerman writes that on Feb. 26 he "was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage."

"As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life," he writes. "This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries."

The site prominently features several quotations attributed to historic figures, including Thomas Paine. The Paine quote, "The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion," was the sole text on the website's "My race" page Monday afternoon.

On the page titled "The facts," Zimmerman thanks supporters for "understanding that I cannot discuss the details of the event on February 26th." There is also a page for supporters to contact Zimmerman.

An "Album" page contained two photos this afternoon — one featuring a "JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN" sign, and another featuring a message on the side of a building: "LONG LIVE ZIMMERMAN."

The second image appears to show the graffitti that, according to local media reports, was spray painted on the wall of a black cultural center at Ohio State University early Thursday.

The website also features a PayPal donation link. According to the site, "any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment."

Much respect to all the ppl who commented n gave their honest opinion

ok yall TODAY IS THE DAY that we will get the news on what's going to happen to George Zimmerman. I have mix feelings did George Zimmerman leave Fl because of the feeling of guilt and he knows that he will be arrested for Manslaughter or they gave him a drop to tell him to leave because they aint going to convict him.

But right now leaders are telling the black community to be Peaceful if things do not go in the Martin's favor.

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE WASHINGTON POST

George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin shooting, official says

lorida special prosecutor Angela Corey plans to announce as early as Wednesday afternoon that she is charging neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, according to a law enforcement official close to the investigation.

It was not immediately clear what charge Zimmerman will face.

Martin, 17 and unarmed, was shot and killed Feb. 26 by Zimmerman, who said he was acting in self-defense. Police in Sanford, Fla., where the shooting took place, did not charge Zimmerman, citing the state’s “stand your ground” law.

Corey told reporters Tuesday night that she would hold a news conference about the case within 72 hours. A news release from her office said the event will be held in Sanford or Jacksonville, Fla.

Benjamin Crump, who is representing the Martin family, said this week that Corey’s office had asked where Trayvon’s parents would be each day this week. They arrived Wednesday in Washington for a civil rights conference organized by the Rev. Al Sharpton, where they are scheduled to speak.

The announcement of a charge against Zimmerman would come a day after Zimmerman’s attorneys withdrew from the case, citing their inability to contact Zimmerman.

Lawyers Craig Sonner and Hal Uhrig on Tuesday expressed concern about Zimmerman’s emotional and physical well-being, saying he has taken actions without consulting them. They also said they do not know where Zimmerman is.

“You can stop looking in Florida,” Uhrig told reporters. “Look much further away than that.”

Corey said Monday that she would not bring the case before a grand jury, which was expected to convene this week. She said her decision to forgo the grand jury should not be viewed as a factor in determining whether charges will be filed.

Corey has indicated in recent weeks that she might not need a grand jury to bring charges against Zimmerman.

The lawyers said they stand by their assertions that Zimmerman acted in self-defense when he killed the 17-year-old, who was unarmed, but they acknowledged that they formed their impressions without meeting Zimmerman.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    About god damn time he gets charged smh at how long this shit took
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityPosts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Once his lawyers quit you knew he was getting charged. Now he's probably on the run cause he knows he will probably be killed if he goes to jail so his best bet is to flew the country. It better be a MURDER charge not manslaughter too. SMH @ Racist Sean Hannity talking to him, I knew there was something up with Fox News defending his side of the story.
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A month and 2 weeks later. I wonder if I (a black man) were to kill a 17 year old white boy in cold blood but claim self defense, would they wait a month to charge me for murder?

YEAH FUCKIN RITE!
    Fav Rappers No order:

Schoolboy Q
    Joey Bada$$
    J. Cole
    Ab-Soul
    Lupe Fiasco
    Kendrick Lamar
    Chance The Rapper
    Big K.R.I.T.