The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season thread 2.0

Replies

• 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Ain't no chase. This paper come as soon as I post up. Inglewood niggaPosts: 8,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    lmao... mumo be jealous as fuck.

anytime the lakers start shinin and get some media love he come in here with them sarcastic ass posts. so obsessed with what kobe and the lakers doin, nigga cant even be happy about his own team's success.

did you even know your team is up 2-0 on the mavericks?
    kacee139PILL_COSBYAnti_matter
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao... mumo be jealous as fuck.

anytime the lakers start shinin and get som love he come in here with them sarcastic ass posts. so obsessed with what kobe and the lakers doin, nigga cant even be happy about his own team's success

Werd. Especially when he got 4 teams in each league he root for.

Tell'em about them African's that clean the bathrooms at Staples - he'll respect your squad then.

kacee139Anti_matter
  • (Nope)(Nope) Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Celtics are about to take the next three at home and send Atlanta on a fishing trip .

louis rich
  • (Nope)(Nope) Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost! wrote: »
    This is just for the dude, who has all the hawks on celtics gifs

485166_3878001990486_1291836073_3762637_1833756546_n.jpg

Paul "I get sh*t done" Pierce!

*gif will follow!* :o)

That 3 was pure ether .

• BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 31,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    when Metta world peace comes back its a wrap

this game proves why Kobe is better than Mike

fuck it, Bynum is gon get to shaq level.

im excited like LA fans and J. A Adande.

shit like dis is why u get banned man u smokin asbestos laced blunts if u think Bynum is gon be on Shaq's level lls

Bynum is already a better defender then shaq...better freethrow shooter, also has more skills offensively on the post than Shaq, Shaq relied on his power, why u think his numbers dropped drastically when the league became more finesse???

The only thing thats left for bynum ,is 2 start putting up higher numbers.

Bynum wont have seasons of averaging 29ppg in multiple seasons yall are prisoner of the moment as niggaz I swear Bynum averages 18ppg nd 12 rpg nd those are career highs Shaq's numbers didn't get dat low til he was in his 15th year how soon yall forget while I think Bynum can average 20-25 ppg max to say he can get to Shaq's level is ridiculous
    FlyFreeCtPILL_COSBY
  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh now the celtics fans come out

The only nigga on here when they lost was axel

• southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 6,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt even know their were any sixers fans on here lol
    PILL_COSBYAnti_mattersmokelahoma
  • FlyFreeCtFlyFreeCt Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    @FlyfreeCT josh freeman is a franchise QB. Lets see how stupid you wil look once he starts winnin SB Rings.

KD is one dimensional? He gon go down in the top 5 that ever playd da game.

he gon surpass Kobe,bird,shaq, etc

Lmao @ the thought of that curly hair faggot winning even ONE Super Bowl..Gotta make the playoffs 1st...and with the Saints and Falcons in the South, even a playoff appearance is a long way away lmao! You probably think he's better than Eli to huh?? Lmao, Clown! What kinda nose dust you be on? Nigga be sniffin too much african insense in his hut....and Kevin Durant ain't winning shit either, but I admit he has alot better chance than that Tampa Bay nigga...Even if he does who cares? I don't really have a problem wit Durant, you just hype this nigga up like he MJ or some shit, cut it out..
    Chi-Town Bully
  • Datdude87Datdude87 Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »

more bandwagoner's in our midst? Niggas need to remake another thread where we state our allegiances

Chi-Town BullyPILL_COSBYAnti_matter
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who on here is a celtics fan besides axel
    I only knew axel was a celtics fans

Since game 2 its like 4 or 5 of these niggas
    PILL_COSBY
  • Datdude87Datdude87 Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭✭
    smh at the knee collector sending warning shots at josh smith
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

i dont think there fans they just believe the celtics are gonna beat the hawks.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Mobile, Agile, Hostile Posts: 60,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i know ghost is a fan
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford The Trill Dog Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been stated the hawks was going to lose to the celtics since the end of game 1. When the ref was in Atlanta favor with them calls & shouldnt have won that game but we know what happened
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 10,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Bynum is already a better defender then shaq...better freethrow shooter, also has more skills offensively on the post than Shaq, Shaq relied on his power, why u think his numbers dropped drastically when the league became more finesse???

The only thing thats left for bynum ,is 2 start putting up higher numbers.

Lmao! What?! ... So y'all just going to let this blatant hating slide?

Bynum can't see Shaq on any level. The ONLY thing, Bynum does better is shoot FTs. The ONLY thing.

Shaq is way better defender and way WAY better offensively (they incorporated that wackass flopping rule for a reason). Saying Shaq relied on power is like saying Lebron relies on power. The reason why they standout is because they have the athleticism AND skills.

Btw Shaq fell of when the league got more "finesse" because he was old as fuck. I like how you ignore the fact that he was in the league until he was literally 39/40 years old. That's like saying Jordan fell off when the league got more finesse when he came back with the Wizards.
    Mister B.Anti_matter
  • ghost!ghost! To possess, haunt and conquer. lurking in the shadows....Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

what! My dude, i dont know if you new to these parts, but i been here for years..i just dont post that much anymore, too busy to.

I been a fan way before the Big 3 ever came about. homie....

u shouldnt have much confidence in a team who can barely win a series...the hawks were doomed way before the series started. They didnt beat the Cs in the reg. season series, the only reason the hawks got home court, was because the Cs were resting players ala Spurs style, and the last few games they played the Cs, the Cs were making them sweat just off their bench players...

joe johnson's heart pumps kool-aid and your very last two gifs sums up the hawks; can make a great play every now and then but end up losing the game. The story to both those gifs of yours, duke dunked on Allen and piss off the whole Cs team, and Allen and the Cs ended up winning that game, makes a block in the middle of the game, pumps his chest, and didnt do ish the rest of the game, losing to a one man show, whose not even a point guard! ha ha

did i sum it all up right?

BlackAX410Mister B.
  • ghost!ghost! To possess, haunt and conquer. lurking in the shadows....Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »

i been one since they drafted Dee Brown.
  • BetaBeta Cook N' Serve Posts: 37,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

what! My dude, i dont know if you new to these parts, but i been here for years..i just dont post that much anymore, too busy to.

u shouldnt have much confidence in a team who can barely win a series...the hawks were doomed way before the series started. They didnt beat the Cs in the reg. season series, the only reason the hawks got home court, was because the Cs were resting players ala Spurs style, and the last few games they played the Cs, the Cs were making them sweat just off their bench players...

joe johnson's heart pumps kool-aid and your very last two gifs sums up the hawks; can make a great play every now and then but end up losing the game. The story to both those gifs of yours, duke dunked on Allen and piss off the whole Cs team, and Allen and the Cs ended up winning that game, makes a block in the middle of the game, pumps his chest, and didnt do ish the rest of the game, losing to a one man show, whose not even a point guard! ha ha

586Cover.jpg

@allday1992 you gonna take that bruh? lol

So let me get this straight

When they win you post

When they lose you don't

You the worst type of fan bruh

And smh @ jeff teague not doing shit he got at rondo and bradley in two different game

edited May 2012

So let me get this straight

When they win you post

When they lose you don't

You the worst type of fan bruh

And smh @ jeff teague not doing shit he got at rondo and bradley in two different game

I see somebody doesnt like to listen. I'm warning you now, if i was you i'd back up, your hawks dont do ish in the playoffs since they been assemble. Dont throw rocks at the throne. I already told you why i'm not on here alot, if you look throught these threads since the upgrade you would see that.

now onto Jeffrey Teague, never said he wasnt good, but please ask J.Teague how he felt after dunking on Allen, when he, Allen ended up drop some three' s in his grill and the Cs ending up winning the game, all Teagues has to show for it was a highlight which means nothing because they lost.

last night's game i didnt see Rondo out there, did you? I sure didnt? Also in the fourth quarter of last nights game that chest pumping Teagues was on the floor, but he might as well been at his hotel room like Rondo, cause like i said, when his team needed him most, he was "ghost" like my screen name.

now the hawks are 1-1 going back to boston blowing a chance to have the Cs on the ropes, yeah good job!
    BlackAX410
    edited May 2012
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 31,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »

me, louis rich, ghost, its John B nd Big Grizz were the only ones i remember maybe im forgetting someone
    The throne??? Y'all niggas are the 4th seed the celtics are like everybody else in the east.

Like I said before you skipped over game 1 when rondo was in there and teague made the plays to win the game.

Every nigga on here post whether they team wins or loses you only showed up when they won

You had three weeks to post something but you went ghost and the minute they win and josh smith goes down you show up on some casper shit