What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

White House says Trayvon Martin, the teen killed by neighborhood watchman, is local issue...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
m.yahoo.com/w/news_america/blogs/ticket/white-house-says-trayvon-martin-teen-killed-neighborhood-202833737.html?orig_host_hdr=news.yahoo.com
The White House said Monday that President Barack Obama won't be getting involved in the case of Trayvon Martin, the black 17-year-old Florida high school student shot dead last month by a Hispanic neighborhood watchman in an incident that has sparked a national uproar.

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to Trayvon Martin' s family. But obviously we're not going to wade into a local law-enforcement matter," White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters at his daily briefing.

Asked how the case differed from the 2009 incident between Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. and white police Sergeant James Crowley—which led Obama first to declare that the police had "acted stupidly" by arresting Gates for disorderly conduct and then to invite the two antagonists to a "beer summit" at the White House—Carney sidestepped the question.

"I don't have any conversations to report to you," he said.
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,806 Regulator
    wow.
    now this is the obama that im more familiar with...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's best he stay out of it.
    SneakDZANothingButTheTruthYoung-Ice
    ImParallel wrote: »
    And people are gonna make an uproar about it just like they did when he didn't get "involved" with the Troy Davis shit. Ridiculous.

Or when he did get involved with the professor who was arrested for being at his own home which they thought he was breaking into. He can't win for losing.
    SneakDZAYoung-Icebgoat
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,806 Regulator
    are we not surprised?
    The man has done more for the Jews then he has for the black people...
    No one noticed that zimmerman is a common Jewish name???
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    kingblaze84SneakDZATrillaaaaaailledout
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What else were you expecting.

For Obama to go to Florida and arrest the guy himself?
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    SneakDZA
    are we not surprised?
    The man has done more for the Jews then he has for the black people...
    No one noticed that zimmerman is a common Jewish name???

Yeah but he's half Hispanic.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 33,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought Zimmermen was a Germen name
    (Really though?)
    u. motiondpresidential
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a local issue mr president but they not dong shit about the 'issue' and thats where you should atleast step in to try to figure out what the hell is going on. fuck the police and the government.
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg

• damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol its funny tho cuz if he did say " thats fucked up" niggas would say " he coulda gave the family a " im sorry 4 yo loss" card or somthin he dont even care"

jus think if it was a republican in office they wouldna even asked the question cuz they KNO they wouldnt give 2 fucks..
    idoitforhiphop10
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah zimmerman is indeed jewish thats why I was surprised by the dudes appearance, but yeah whatever i been on my fuck obama shit. He just an empty suit just like all the presidents that came after JFK, and all the ones that will come after him. Its really no point in voting i hope you know.
    tru_m.a.ckingblaze84
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JFK is slightly overrated.....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i didn't know our president's name is Jay Carney

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

u. motion
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alot of niggas voted for the first time in 08, 04 was the first time I voted I wasnt tryna see GWB get another 4
    Alot of niggas voted for the first time in 08, 04 was the first time I voted I wasnt tryna see GWB get another 4
    Turned out pretty bad huh?
  • frostyicyfrostyicy Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Its a fuckin election year and you really expect BO to say somethin in regard to this???

Smh @ yall who believing that he would.

He said what he was supposed to say, which is obviously the truth. That is one isolated incident in a community, not a national threat/disaster issue.

I did sign the petition tho, cuz that bastard (Zimmerman) does need to be arrested and tried for that bullshit he pulled.
    Fuck niggas, bitches too
    All I got is this money, this'll do
    -Jay-Z

Lurker6StoneColdMikeyidoitforhiphop10Kimi
  • RahlowRahlow SmaKKKa CraKKKa Senseless Compton Cali4YaPosts: 2,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obama wont be having a beer with Trayvons father I take it. The goddamn jew keep a leash on that nigga when it comes to addressing our issues.
    Formerly Mr.AJ
    E/S Compton SBCC 722
    compton-watts-o.gifsjdj-o.gif
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,098 Regulator
    This is state rights issue the feds need to stay out of it. The states need to handle there own problems I need Obama to handle the gas hikes not this.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Lurker6
    this should be a local issue for him then seeing as how he is the president of the united states.... oh thats right he's more worried about international matters.

so this white man can kill a kid whom he calls a "fucking coon" and it not be labeled a hate crime, which in turn is a federal offense.
    same obama that told the naacp to quit complaining...

he's been shitting all over the constitution since he's been in office, hell, why stop now?

j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    StillFaggyAFBully_PulpitBlack_Samson
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
  • eternalmoneyeternalmoney Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    Yall Niggas buggin,

If he puts out a statement about this, then they gone say where's the statement for

the whiteboys that were blown up by their father, the black girl in Cali who disappeared

after the police let her walk out the station, the little girl in Ga. who was killed by the maintenance man

and so on and so on.

He simply can't comment on everything that goes on in America. Its impossible.

He comments on this and every murder for the rest of his presidency will demand a

statement from the president.
    Lurker6StoneColdMikeyblakfyahkingidoitforhiphop10girl666Kimi