Spawn VS Superman, who's winning!

2»

Replies

• loch121loch121 Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Superman and Hulk can pretty much kill everybody along w/ batman because he knows every villain and heroes weakness

But Dr Manhattan>Superman
  • young_belviyoung_belvi Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just depends. If we talking head to head regular Superman vs Regular Spawn. Super waxes Al all day. Supe would come up with some clever way to deal with Al's magic or just make him use it all up somehow.

When you start talking Spawn when he had all them damn powers that transcended Gods vs. Superman 1 milli. Now that would be a fight. I'm still thinking Super God Spawn could just trap him in some shitty dimension at that point or create some fucking dimension with a bunch of weird colored suns that constantly zap Supes powers... Either way, I wouldn't have a dog in the fight. But it would be fun to watch/read.
    intlhak
  • evoljeanyesevoljeanyes Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we use strongest of each or traditional of each Supes wins.
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god DJ Kat Show shirt wearin' ass nigga Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we use strongest of each or traditional of each Supes wins.

Nope Wrong Again..God Spawn Was Basically Living Tribunal Of The Image Multiverse

• evoljeanyesevoljeanyes Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nawledge_god supes has a form that is beyond god power too...so I think you're wrong. What's with you trying to derail all my posts!
  • Mr. 66HundredMr. 66Hundred Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    200px-Superman_Prime.jpg

Superman Prime smashin whoever
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 63,888 Regulator
    at the end of the day Superman was made to be able to beat everyone
  • young_belviyoung_belvi Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at the end of the day Superman was made to be able to beat everyone

That's what I always felt about Batman..or atleast his intelligence.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 40,961 Regulator
    Sour-Cream wrote: »
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Spawn can't die... well he can, he just comes back when he does... unlike superman

Spawn's weakness is his head unfortunately. That nigga's dead but I still think he would gives supes an ass whooping. He does have superstrength too.

No he can only be hurt that way if it's a holy/celestial weapon. But there was only one character who even had one and she's no longer apart of the Spawn universe.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 40,961 Regulator
    I'm rewatching the HBO animated series and got dayum this is just amazing. I used to watch it when I was a kid. Still as amazing as ever.
    Dupac
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God Spawn was so powerful that for a while it became almost impossible for most writers to plausibly write for him anymore. That's when more emphasis on developing Sam and Twitch began.
    Lou_Cypher
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Sour-Cream wrote: »
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Spawn can't die... well he can, he just comes back when he does... unlike superman

Spawn's weakness is his head unfortunately. That nigga's dead but I still think he would gives supes an ass whooping. He does have superstrength too.

No he can only be hurt that way if it's a holy/celestial weapon. But there was only one character who even had one and she's no longer apart of the Spawn universe.

She is now Thor's sister over at Marvel *cringes*.
    HundredEyesBangEm_Bart
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 46,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall talking about Angela? Bummer what happened with her, I liked her as a spawn character.

What about that old angel guy? Cogliostro or whatever his name is. Doesn't he have a blade that can kill hellspawns? I got a backlog of spawn comics I still need to read since Simmons has been back
    BangEm_Bart
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Batman put a batarang through Spawn's head back in the 90's and he needed a shoe string to keep his head together. So I can see Supes handling Spawn with ease.
2»