This is that coonin/capin for the white man im talkin about..

zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
2r2qftf.jpg
The argument was basically her making a status asking why are blacc people so quicc to fight a white person for sayin nigga, when white people turn the other cheek when a blacc person calls em cracac

Replies

• texas409texas409 Posts: 15,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck her and how she feels
    /thread
    SneakDZA
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 16,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you fighting as an adult anyway? That is childish in itself. Grown men don't fight over name calling.
    Lurker6VIBE
  • zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    I'm 17.

And i've never actually fought a white person over that but i've seen it abouts to happen.
    When i first moved to Texas me, moms, brother n his dad went to a bowling alley. When we get into our lane a white family next to ours comes and the wife of that fam says "im not going over there thats where the niggers sit" And yea, you should know the rest..
    The main thing that shocced me tho wasnt the blatant racism, it was how the other blacc ppl aint give a damn, like it was normal or somethin
    Lol i told her whens the last time a blacc person killed 16 ppl on a rampage, bitch gone come bacc and say "i didnt say white ppl werent violent blah blah" smh
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance I'm sick of gossiping bitches and niggas who gossip like bitches Queens, NYPosts: 31,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to raid her twitter page..
    iron man1
  • ms.jonesms.jones Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn...I didn't realize you were this young. You graduated this year?

That gives credence to why she has such a narrow and naive view about the world.
    ms.jones wrote: »

That gives credence to why she has such a narrow and naive view about the world.
    I graduate in may, but she's in her 20s.

• ms.jonesms.jones Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zay_24 wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »

I graduate in may, but she's in her 20s.

Still naive, and still young. Anytime you type out "&&", I can't take you serious. Eh...can't save 'em all.
    zay_24
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 22,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    to be real though the IC has the power to run anybody Twitter.

Even though we all be cracking on each her other we still cool with each (via the internet it maybe) we still closer then ppl thats friends on twitter
    edited March 2012
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Lol...yoooo I'm stopped reading after she said black folks are not as violent as white folks...

Slavery, bitch? The Native Americans slaughtered? Napolean? The Zodiac Killer?

Shit the first female serial killer was a white woman named Elizabeth "something", known for the Iron Maiden. This crazy bitch would put her victims in a coffin with spikes in it that piecred them all over their bodies so blood could drain out of it and the crazy bitch would bathe in it for eternal life.

Jeffrey Dahmer? Charles Manson? Rob Zombie wanna be serial killer movies that supposed to be so cool?

Clearly she is so sucked up in the bullshit her parents taught her and the propaganda she sees on television

Fuck her...ignorance just make you dumber...wisdom opens your mind to see that you're still dumb and need more schooling
    yep .... typical minded young dumb BET watching little girl. no sense of her history or her place in this world

• UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    hte810.jpg
    if thats the same chick as the first post then you may need to keep her at a far distance
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Try to put salt in my name and I put pep in ya step Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh post this bitch twitter so the IC can shit on her
    iron man1
    This is all on fb, not twitter idk if she has one
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Try to put salt in my name and I put pep in ya step Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is all on fb, not twitter idk if she has one

you should get h-rap to ghostwrite some responses lol
    lol @ "but you wear weave"...Fuck Rick Scott though, you a fla nigga huh?
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generation Y lost.
    GZus wrote: »
    lol @ "but you wear weave"...Fuck Rick Scott though, you a fla nigga huh?

nah, but she stay in orlando which makes me even more confused
  • LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    hte810.jpg

Telling her that zimmerman had called Martin a coon would have been much more effective then telling her to fucc outta here.
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    That bitch dumb as fuck
    Lambent wrote: »
    hte810.jpg

Telling her that zimmerman had called Martin a coon would have been much more effective then telling her to fucc outta here.
    I did, we all did and started goin in on her, then she deleted the post lol

• iron man1iron man1 isn't that why we fight so we can end the fight and go home.. Avengers TowerPosts: 17,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some people you just have to shake ya head at
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 8,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i need to accept friend requests from known or suspected coons from h.s. instead of blocking them by default. i never thought of the potential yuk yuks to be had.