What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Corny or Classic?

bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason

What do yall think?
(Baby Stace>>Nicki Minaj)
Soloman_The_WiseSneakDZA

Replies

• damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 4 got bout this song... lol I remember that hairstyle one of da mowry sisters had...
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe I own this album :s
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Mowry sisters was hot back then
    StillFaggyAFdnyce215Trillaaaaaa
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanye produced on this album
    StillFaggyAFMorganFreemanKingdnyce215Trillaaaaaa
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harlem on the rise, and you dont want no problem with these guys lmao Mase is on the GOATS, dude mad underrated, Children of The Corn where rigadelious, and Harlem World and Double Up where classic to, had He not fucked over real Gangstas and got run outta the rap game He woulda been A mogul...

Double Up is one of the best hip hop album PERIOD, fck what anyone says... When that first came out I played it to death...

And if you look past some of the corny bits on Harlem World, He also took shots at people like Tut who where extorting BadBoy at the time...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-04-2015/aUPgli.gif
    birdcallavelidnyce215
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,455 Regulator
    edited March 2012
    "Thought niggas was shootin' your fat ass out of cannons before"
  • DEADY VDEADY V Posts: 7
    this shit bangs
  • DEADY VDEADY V Posts: 7
    Ma$e had a full on dance routine at the end
    SneakDZA
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    The Mowry sisters was hot back then

say what?
    those goofy ass twins still look good as fuck...
    but fuck a Harlem World....can't believe I wasted 10 bones buying that wack ass cassette tape. RIP Huddy Combs
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @water ur seeds

I been trying to listen that track "Fuck Me Fuck You" off Double Up. That shit wuz hard! But they dont even have that shit on Youtube
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    "Thought niggas was shootin' your fat ass out of cannons before"

"Blink so mad he went and beat up Canibus"
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ben E wrote: »
    @water ur seeds

I been trying to listen that track "Fuck Me Fuck You" off Double Up. That shit wuz hard! But they dont even have that shit on Youtube

yeah man that was banging! that whole album got played from start to end no skippage lol youtube dont allow that album to be put up due to copyright...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-04-2015/aUPgli.gif
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirty...
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh........

lol @ the Martin character tho
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There where 3 good songs on double up no one I know like that shit
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    water ur seeds