What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Charlamagne Tha God Goes In On Tyga For Letting His Mouth Lead To Gunshots....

Replies

• Miles HIGHMiles HIGH Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    that nigga has been to prison tho

Malice hates Charlamagne on some real Columbia, SC shit though...I think Charlamagne done fucked over a few niggas from the state...Or maybe the niggas fucked themselves over...Ion really know, but either way, it's a bunch of niggas where I'm from that don't like Charlamagne...
    Trillaaaaaa
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cannot WAIT to see how this lame Charlamagne handles himself when he finally gets ran up on. Fuck this loudmouth cornball ass nigga.

for what?

• Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miles HIGH wrote: »

Malice hates Charlamagne on some real Columbia, SC shit though...I think Charlamagne done fucked over a few niggas from the state...Or maybe the niggas fucked themselves over...Ion really know, but either way, it's a bunch of niggas where I'm from that don't like Charlamagne...

This is true^^^^^ When I see that two-tone face ass faggot, I'm a spit in his fucking raccoon ass face. Ask that nigga about Two Notch tho. Fucking lame.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    BostonDroinfamous114idoitforhiphop10TrillaaaaaaCo_Town_Michaelhhh thats me
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is true^^^^^ When I see that two-tone face ass faggot, I'm a spit in his fucking raccoon ass face. Ask that nigga about Two Notch tho. Fucking lame.

so he did some folks dirty in SC

• c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Charlemagne is hilarious, dead on too. Even Trey Songs jumped in the crowed at a fan before

I don't know what Tyga was thinking
    Trillaaaaaawalwyn
    @lamontbdc

Yes. It's places in Columbia that nigga can't show his tri-tone ass face at. Fuck that nigga on some real shit though. He makes my fucking blood boil. He can keep that shit in his hometown of Moncks Corner, SC. He come to 48 and it's a wrap.
    BostonDrobkkbullyhhh thats me
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tyga a bitch for getting honey cocaine shot; bitch ass nigga
    Co_Town_Michael
  • trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there's no point in him emphasising the fact tyga is lite skin. skin complection has no bearing on a black man's tuffness. but i dont kno maybe its a industry thing. brite niggas always gettin took. they cant all be like redman..
    pro smoke, pro choke, anti-broke, conservative liberal..
    Wild Self
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,094 Regulator
    edited March 2012
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    This nigga is named charlamagne ....and he talks with a lisp....................................................... i want no parts of this thread

that nigga you just described just took ownership of Tyga's soul.

lol "why you lying nigga?" HAHAHAHAHAAAA!
    berg 2.0
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    @lamontbdc

Yes. It's places in Columbia that nigga can't show his tri-tone ass face at. Fuck that nigga on some real shit though. He makes my fucking blood boil. He can keep that shit in his hometown of Moncks Corner, SC. He come to 48 and it's a wrap.

Speakin of 48...I was just chillin wit my partna's daddy off Broad River couple weeks ago...He from the lower 48...Took me round there, and I got to smoke wit one of Yatti's partnas...

there's no point in him emphasising the fact tyga is lite skin. skin complection has no bearing on a black man's tuffness. but i dont kno maybe its a industry thing. brite niggas always gettin took. they cant all be like redman..

It's not ust that he's lightskinned though...It's that he lightskinned...Frail as fuck...And has a history of gettin punked in his own area...That's pretty lame.
    Black_SamsonTrillaaaaaa
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like he won't be coming out when he visits home

he comes off as a sucker ass dude that would turn his back on folks
    Trillaaaaaa
    @lamontbdc

Speakin of 48...I was just chillin wit my partna's daddy off Broad River couple weeks ago...He from the lower 48...Took me round there, and I got to smoke wit one of Yatti's partnas...

Ahhhh damn. That's what's up. Yatti is that nigga. He stay holding it down. Good shit mayne.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,094 Regulator

It's not ust that he's lightskinned though...It's that he lightskinned...Frail as fuck...And has a history of gettin punked in his own area...That's pretty lame.

careful, you treading into my territory now muhfugga....
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its funny because everyone in this thread that "hates" charlamagne cannot disprove why tygas actions were dumb and put his whole crew in danger....nigga not about that life so he need to stay in his lane. The facts are that tyga

a) called out a nigga then said the nigga was lying
    b) told niggas to meet him outside after his last song instead of jumping in the crowd after them
    c) his pussy nigga actions got his whole crew shot at

when even 50 cents media takeout gossiping ass is willing to jump into a crowd and face a heckler there is no reason why tyga couldn't do the same thing. tyga lost.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Tyga aint bout that life and he escalated the situation... but yea, Charlamagne shouldnt be saying all that about lightskinned brothers. I'm not lightskinned, but when you're enforce racist stereotypes within your own race, its called colorism. Its that whole brown bag society mentality that creates division within our people and keeps Black people (Black with a capital B, because its an ethinicity) down when we should embrace our people across the entire diaspora. That's self-hatred.
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
    I gives 2 fucks what Charlamagne said. I don't even know what was said. What I do know is fuck him and everything he stands for. Faggot. And fuck his "Stupid Dope Move" record label also. Fucking lame.
    BostonDrohhh thats me
    somebody need to throw some shit at drake next...
    what is it with these meek ass half breeds trying to jump slick?
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    TrillaaaaaaJabu_Rulehhh thats meBlack_SamsonH-Rap 180
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, and not to defend the brother but when Tyga said "You didn't throw it" wasn't he asking a question, like "I know you threw it... stop lyin!"
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
    Ben E wrote: »
    Yeah, Tyga aint bout that life and he escalated the situation... but yea, Charlamagne shouldnt be saying all that about lightskinned brothers. I'm not lightskinned, but when you're enforce racist stereotypes within your own race, its called colorism. Its that whole brown bag society mentality that creates division within our people and keeps Black people (Black with a capital B, because its an ethinicity) down when we should embrace our people across the entire diaspora. That's self-hatred.

yes i completely disagree with his light skinned bullshit he was talking about. The biggest misconception is that light skinned and mixed raced blacks get a special pass and it is far from the truth. In mutually exclusive situations maybe they might be looked at slightly different but for the most part its far from true. And at times lightskinned blacks are hated by both white people and their darkskinned brothers of african decent as well.
    Jabu_RuleWild Self
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They would have shot at the tyga's bus regardless if he jumped in the crowd or didn't jump in the crowd
  • ThaCerealKillaThaCerealKilla Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Charlamagne knows who to open his mouth about, remember gay ass diddy had this nigga apologizing at one point
    Rozay >>> Ur Favorite rapper

like a damn train rollin aint a damn thing folding

58291_505413459487212_85488645_n.jpg
    Trillaaaaaa
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charlemagne still a bitch tho
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    Trillaaaaaapop duke
    Charlamagne knows who to open his mouth about, remember gay ass diddy had this nigga apologizing at one point
    yeah he'll punk a lil nigga in a minute....
    berg, chingy...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Light-skinned supremacy still exists in the Black community and our mentalities....slave shit.

Every rap-boy wanna rap about a Red-bone or high-yaller bitch or a damn Becky..rap videos look like a Mullato convention.

I don't co-sign Willie Lynchism but I have no problem with hybrids and half-breeds getting shitted on every once in a while and Tyga being Vietnamese fits the profile.....shit, Dark-skinned Black folks get profiled and denigrated the worst while yaller-Negroes get preferential treatment on the daily.

Tyga still my LiL G doe.

Not always true because being light skinned you get profiled not only by ignorant whites but by a percentage of dark skinned blacks who hate on you for factors you cannot control aka their skin color. Even in the white supremacy groups they hate mixed raced or light skinned blacks more because they are seen is ruining the white race by being mixed. And cops that profile don't walk up and see a lighter skinned black guy and say "oh never mind your light skinned you're good today sir." Ask light skinned folks anywhere if they feel like the get profiled less.
    Wild Self