What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

uptown connexx live on the east coast right?

Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in AKA Donkey
Where you at connexx? Lets box ... If you anywhere on the east BET ya ass I can be wherever you at in 72 hours ... Lets box tough guy?
Young-IceUPTOWNAnti_matterTrillaaaaaaVIBEBK ProductMdizzle9000birdcallaveli

Replies

• StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited March 2012
    what state do you live in???
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where you at nigga answer my question
    just name a place
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,842 Regulator
  • BeezusBeezus Posts: 14,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please beat his ass
    Niggas,like you is why the ic is fucked up today and every nerd you piss off ends up hackin this shit because you want to take your non paying job serious ... Im Yearssss deep on the ic I seen mods come and go but you are the most bitch made out of all time ... So if you aint tryna meet up to get your ass whooped dont post in my thread go be top flight security of a internet forum LAME
    BeezusTrillaaaaaaAllah_U_Akbar
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Please beat his ass

startin to raise an eye brow at you beezy ..........
    edited March 2012
    Niggas,like you is why the ic is fucked up today and every nerd you piss off ends up hackin this shit because you want to take your non paying job serious ... Im Yearssss deep on the ic I seen mods come and go but you are the most bitch made out of all time ... So if you aint tryna meet up to get your ass whooped dont post in my thread go be top flight security of a internet forum LAME
    well if youre years deep on the ic ... how come you lied about tryin to post the pics then??

U just mad duke lost and my squad still dancing :-p
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ beezy dont mess wit no lame ass internet cop nerds like you 0 dollars per hour ass nigga ... Go get some pussy you 5 foot 4 bum ass nigga ... If you wasnt toto id might even have one of my Lil niggas handle you because its clear you want none of this ... No need to go snitch or block me im down in here for a while again but if you ever drop ya spot in my dm's your see me nigga
    Beezusbirdcallaveli
    U just mad duke lost and my squad still dancing :-p
    the music will stop playing this weekend and you know it LOL
    Actually i dont :)
    ^ beezy dont mess wit no lame ass internet cop nerds like you 0 dollars per hour ass nigga ...
    i got way more money than you
    Go get some pussy you 5 foot 4 bum ass nigga ...
    im 6'2" and i actually have some puss lined up right now. ill cancel it tho if beezy wants to come be the first white girl to ride me with kansas warm up sweats on
    If you wasnt toto id might even have one of my Lil niggas handle you because its clear you want none of this ... No need to go snitch or block me im down in here for a while again but if you ever drop ya spot in my dm's your see me nigga

if your really that mad then just name the place where you want to meet. who cares where you are or where i am. name the spot. i know a girl who looks just like sheila e that can camcord the whole thing

Actually i dont :)

yall might ... and i stress the word might .... get past NC state ... if not then dont even worry about watching on sunday. unc is going in yall mouth

i do want T Rob to get player of the year tho. baby boy shoulda came to duke. its sad he gotta play with bums like teahan and that other lil dude yall got at guard hackin the shit outta everybody lol

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gay thread.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    UPTOWNAnti_matterStillFaggyAFTrillaaaaaabirdcallaveli
    gay thread.
    X.___UPtown Connexx______

Regardless how far ku gets its still further than duke did
    FieldTripsToTheHood
    but we beat yall head to head baby luv ......

FieldTripsToTheHood
    Uptown does look like deray
    im bout to change my avi back to a pic of me ... i dont really look like dude LOL ... it was just that pic smh lol

Im 6'7 ill beat your fuckin ass you Lil lame broke ass nigga im gettin paid right now u bitch ... checking my dms now .... Nothing there ... Smh PUSSY
    birdcallaveli
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,216 Regulator
    uptown is too damn hyper to be on a forum.
    the boys mind moves at 1000 MPH, it must be hell in his brain.
    my shoes untied.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,216 Regulator
    SIT ON YOUR HANDS!!!
    how many times you heard that as a youngin Uptown?

QUIT FIDGITIN!!!
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    edited March 2012
    but we beat yall head to head baby luv ......

Lmao at u still bringing up that wack ass 7 point win in the hawaii invitational before the real season even started keep living in the past. Its the present and ya wack ass team sittin at home watchin that team still play