T.I. 'Trouble Man' rumoured tracklist

deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason
"I'm Flexin'" (featuring Big K.R.I.T.; produced by Big K.R.I.T.)
"Here Ye, Hear Ye" (featuring Sk8brd; produced by The Neptunes)
"Pyro" (produced by Two Band Geeks)
"We Don't Get Down Like Ya'll" (featuring B.o.B; produced by The Runners)</small
"Love This Life" (featuring Usher; produced by Rico Love)
"Mastermind" (featuring Kanye West & Lil Wayne; produced by Kanye West & No I.D.)
"Rundown" (featuring 2 Chainz, Rick Ross & Busta Rhymes; produced by KY, Drumma Boy)
"Hustle For More" (featuring Plies & Tyga; produced by DJ Toomp)
"Trouble Man" (featuring Trey Songz; produced by Rico Love)
"Feedin' the Streets" (featuring Ace Hood; produced by Lex Luger)
"Freedom" (featuring Eminem & Meek Mill; produced by Just Blaze)
"F**k Your Life" (featuring Future & Young Jeezy; produced by Lil' Lody)
"TBA" (featuring Swizz Beatz, Nelly & Big Sean; produced by Lil C)
"I Need Dollas" (featuring Birdman & Ace Hood; produced by K.E. On The Track)
"Legends" (featuring Jay-Z, Ludacris & Nas; produced by DJ Toomp)
"Real World" (featuring Dr. Dre & Royce Da 5'9"; produced by Dr. Dre)

2hme9hf.jpg
StewH-Rap 180

Replies

• Supreme_GentlemanSupreme_Gentleman #RapeCulture Posts: 19,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, who isn't featured on this shit? Is it gonna be a double disc?
    ROZAYTABERNACLE
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, who isn't featured on this shit? Is it gonna be a double disc?

lol ye looks like some of Games album
    birdcallaveli
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,441 ✭✭✭✭
    Wiki isn't really a trusting source, but he definitely needs to leave Pyro off the album
    Well I hope Nas stay away from the Snitch
    StewStoneColdMikeybirdcallaveliH-Rap 180
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I like dope beats and dope rhymes Posts: 15,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I highly doubt that is real, nigga having a damn get together on that shit lol, but it looks hot as hell
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 28,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not even a rumored tracklist, it's just a bunch of tracks they think might make the album
    Stew
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,609 Regulator
    1st 4 tracks avg at least a 1 year old. No way this shit real.
  • AggyAFAggyAF Ami stima hopi sankanan Posts: 25,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flexin and hear ye here yemaybe might be one there as bonuses i guess. and i guess the title track. but the rest i doubt even exist
  • stealthbomberstealthbomber Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    damn he got everybody on this album, if thats real.
    edited March 2012
    Since Nas did a track a song about snitches I dont believe it
    infamous114ROZAYTABERNACLE
  • MysticBoyMysticBoy Posts: 793 ✭✭
    Too many features.
    akademiiks kiid
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,609 Regulator
    Since Nas did a track a song about snitches I dont believe it

Yea youd rather him do a song with Niki........
    birdcallaveli
  • Fy_HunnitMzFy_HunnitMz Posts: 9,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, let that legend track leak tonight.
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, he's on his Game/Rick Ross shit. lmao

I'm Flexin is the only song I've liked from it so far
  • This must be his farewell album..
    edited March 2012
    waterproof wrote: »
    T.I. needs to go back to his roots and just let DJ Toomp, Organize Noize, bIG kRIT produced the whole ALBUM

Organized Noize never produced his shit like that. If Im not mistaken they dont have any official songs on any of his albums, I know they have a mixtape track or 2. Which is really sad.

He's missed Sanchez alot. Got rid of him after mainstream hit.
  • edutained_by_hhedutained_by_hh Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    TI and Tech N9ne? Say what?! I hope that song is real at least. Wonder how they would sound on a track together.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I. needs to go back to his roots and just let DJ Toomp, Organize Noize, bIG kRIT produced the whole ALBUM

Organized Noize never produced his shit like that. If Im not mistaken they dont have any official songs on any of his albums, I know they have a mixtape track or 2. Which is really sad.

word up T.I. first album had some of the ONP influence because he wanted to be a DF member bad, that's why he was picking up some of the DF artist to his label eariler. But like you said he do missed Sanchez and should of stayed with his winning team Sanchez and Toomp. That's why Nelly falled the fuck off and still aint recovering because he stopped fucking with jayson-e after his 2nd album
    rooster_cogburn
    edited March 2012

word up T.I. first album had some of the ONP influence because he wanted to be a DF member bad, that's why he was picking up some of the DF artist to his label eariler. But like you said he do missed Sanchez and should of stayed with his winning team Sanchez and Toomp. That's why Nelly falled the fuck off and still aint recovering because he stopped fucking with jayson-e after his 2nd album

Ehhh hard to say that he wanted to be DF like that cause TI was always a cocky ass nigga but he was down with Attic Crew so they were affiliated and he talked to them niggas before announcing that "King Of The South Shit". Cant imagine any nigga in da A who didnt wanna be down with DF at the time or still.

His sound was definitely ONP influenced btw and Im sure he'll have no problem admitting that.

t.i. wanted to be in DF? thats funny cuz i was just watching some Goodie Mob interviews yesterday and Gipp was telling Drama about how current ATL don't respect the work the DF did before them (cept Ludacris)
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 22,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit fake
    AggyAFidoitforhiphop10
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea he needs hook up with sanchez again

t.i. wanted to be in DF? thats funny cuz i was just watching some Goodie Mob interviews yesterday and Gipp was telling Drama about how current ATL don't respect the work the DF did before them (cept Ludacris)

Never beef between TI and 1st generation. Impossible to be 2nd generation cause Killer Mike is signed to Grand Hustle/he fuckin with Future. Ive actually seen Gipp call TI "The King" on twitter a few times.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ2-HomMUVd0pzu2MGBsEzZA_HXaInfK4JA_xl0ndtSTZzsrgj
    photo in 2004

Never beef between TI and 1st generation. Impossible to be 2nd generation cause Killer Mike is signed to Grand Hustle/he fuckin with Future. Ive actually seen Gipp call TI "The King" on twitter a few times.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ2-HomMUVd0pzu2MGBsEzZA_HXaInfK4JA_xl0ndtSTZzsrgj
    photo in 2004

i must have misunderstood the video then

What ever happened to the second generation?
    There was Killer Mike, Slimm Calhoun. And i know about Future