Post a pic of your ride....

Replies

• water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 16,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daum Figo, thats a fckd up breda...
    FigoMallyG
  • FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 7,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

shits ridiculous. construction everywhere in around these parts.
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 16,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Figo wrote: »

shits ridiculous. construction everywhere in around these parts.

Mad potholes over here brother, had mad punchers and and curb wheels from them...
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    best time of the year / month to make a move on a new whip? thinking of picking up something in the next months ...luxury !!
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    best time of the year / month to make a move on a new whip? thinking of picking up something in the next months ...luxury !!

End of the month
    End of the quarter
    Thereal_baDaBullMallyGskpjr78
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinco wrote: »

End of the month
    End of the quarter

Explain
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

go in on a tuesday or wednesday around 5-7pm when its super slow and they have no cars out..
    king hassanMallyG
    Ok the date got pushed back but got something coming in June/July
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »

go in on a tuesday or wednesday around 5-7pm when its super slow and they have no cars out..

bet, so a tuesday round 5-7 at the end of the month or end of qtr!
    Cinco

bet, so a tuesday round 5-7 at the end of the month or end of qtr!

go like in the 2nd or 3rd week of the month. tuesday,wednesday or thursday are slow majority of the time from 12-5. Dont know how dealers are where youre at. If youre in a small town then they're probably slow.
    skpjr78
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,356 Regulator
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Just added a slip on and a new set of tires. Probably get a fender eliminator next. Eventually I'll get a power commander, add a racing fiter and swap out the headers. Bitch is insanely fast already. Y'all really ain't gone wanna see me when I do all that.
    klp29ap639cz.jpg

Before you do anything pull that tag and brake light holder off get and get yourself a undertail kit. Lol real riders will think you're a noob with current situation you got going on.

x6ly03.jpg

something similar to this
    skpjr78
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24
    Cain wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Just added a slip on and a new set of tires. Probably get a fender eliminator next. Eventually I'll get a power commander, add a racing fiter and swap out the headers. Bitch is insanely fast already. Y'all really ain't gone wanna see me when I do all that.
    klp29ap639cz.jpg

Before you do anything pull that tag and brake light holder off get and get yourself a undertail kit. Lol real riders will think you're a noob with current situation you got going on.

x6ly03.jpg

something similar to this

The fender eliminator that I was talking about replaces the tag holder and brake lights. I definetly need to get one. There's too much going on back there. Im all about that sleek, clean, aerodynamic look. Definitely gotta remove the clutter from the tail section. And the fender eliminator reduces weight. Not by much but every ounce counts.
    Cain
    I got unlimited carfax for the summer
    Report $5 holla at me
    Thereal_baMallyGGhost313
    I got unlimited carfax for the summer
    Report $5 holla at me

I got those unlimited for life for FREE
    Cinco
    Got a H3 today
    Dealers wanted $12-14k i found a lady selling this one for $10k I gave her $8.5k cash it's nice.

96C73C6C-7766-47C2-BEBE-A09780BAB6AC_zpscrqd6tog.jpg
    C4FBA83A-BAD3-406C-BE6A-5CC641E70955_zpsilmkfphb.jpg

So I've got the GT and the Legend somethin's got to go. I live the Acura but sheesh I've had it 13 years may be time to move on.
    Ima swap the Masi soon. But not just yet

Got a H3 today
    Dealers wanted $12-14k i found a lady selling this one for $10k I gave her $8.5k cash it's nice.

So I've got the GT and the Legend somethin's got to go. I live the Acura but sheesh I've had it 13 years may be time to move on.

Gas guzzler like a mother fucker....

What's the miles on the dash
    Cincoskpjr78
    Got a H3 today

Lol yeah I know it's gonna drink gas but Shid I'm used to it. But at least I can run 87 octane in this one.
    It's got 94k miles

Got a H3 today

Got a H3 today

Talk about gas guzzlers. I own a 4.7L small block V8 Jeep Commander. That thirsty mothafucka drinks more gas than Jaws drinks water. The hemi version has a bigger engine but drinks a lot less fuel due to the cylinder shut down feature. My truck has the second worst fuel efficiency of any American production vehicle. The only production vehicle thats worse is the H2. The horrendous fuel efficiency of the H2 is the reason they made the H3. So don't cry about the fuel efficiency on the H3. As bad as it is it can always be worse. Trust me
    CincoThereal_baGhost313MallyG
  • EmM HoLLa.EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Cinco you lit!
    Cinco
  • Ghost313Ghost313 Mistah Don't Play Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need a SUV for travel. Looking at Escalade, Yukon, Sequoia, Durango. Trying to see which is best long term.
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Need a SUV for travel. Looking at Escalade, Yukon, Sequoia, Durango. Trying to see which is best long term.

Jeep is reintriducing the Commander for 2017. Great truck check it out. But of the list you posted Sequoia>>>>>>.
    Ghost313
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 7

Are you looking at new or used?
  • Ghost313Ghost313 Mistah Don't Play Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

Are you looking at new ir used?

Used or Cpo.