What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Post a pic of your ride....

Replies

• wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What wheels are those @Koltrain

Car looks great, I'm biased tho lol.
    Koltrain
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got an update the my car production started.

but still no date when it will be done
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    soibj95rfjfu.jpg

Had to cop the Scat Pack.

you got rid of the charger?

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

• The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    soibj95rfjfu.jpg

Had to cop the Scat Pack.

you got rid of the charger?

Naw, I still got it. The V6 I had was paid off so I dropped that on the Black Charger along with a down payment. Leaving me owing only like 11g's. Paid it off and went an copped the Scat Pack.
    Olorun22MallyG_Menace_
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @EmM HoLLa.

bro, u like that better than the 2 door 6 series u had a few years ago?
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
  • EmM HoLLa.EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    @EmM HoLLa.

Yeah.. The M6 is on another level.. Shit drives better in every way possible.. Handles bumps better.. Faster.. etc. etc. etc.. I got some decisions to make and some money to make.. I realize i like coupes but GT coupes as opposed to Sports Coupes.. I got my eye on a Rari coupe.. But I need to make some of that Rari money lol..
    When the ice hit the light it be going off.. I'm livin' life I aint showin' off.. -Don Q
    DaBullHundredEyes
  • Olorun22Olorun22 Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    So I started to sell this joint and get a 911 until i actually drove a 911.. The 911 is dope but way too small for my comfort.. I don't feel safe behind the wheel of that joint.. Anyway a few pics from the online listing..
    IMG_4825_zps3buasr5r.jpg
    IMG_4822_zpshwwx9x0o.jpg

Shit so clean bro
    EmM HoLLa.
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    @EmM HoLLa.

Yeah.. The M6 is on another level.. Shit drives better in every way possible.. Handles bumps better.. Faster.. etc. etc. etc.. I got some decisions to make and some money to make.. I realize i like coupes but GT coupes as opposed to Sports Coupes.. I got my eye on a Rari coupe.. But I need to make some of that Rari money lol..

Crazy you lookin' to ditch the GC this quick, but I get it, u just really like two door cars. lol

And are u tryna go California outchea??!
    CincoEmM HoLLa.
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @EmM HoLLa. Always raising the bar
    Personally I got my sights set on the 911 S next
    Cinco wrote: »
    @EmM HoLLa. Always raising the bar
    Personally I got my sights set on the 911 S next

Not mad at you.. I like 911's.. It is just something I'd need to get used to. I need a backseat too for my yougin'.. Shit isn't practical for what I have going on in life right now.. But that shit is excellence and class..
    When the ice hit the light it be going off.. I'm livin' life I aint showin' off.. -Don Q
    Cinco
  • KoltrainKoltrain Mr. MOPosts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What wheels are those @Koltrain

Car looks great, I'm biased tho lol.

Versante 22" alloys. Lionhart rubbers
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 27
    @EmM HoLLa.

Nah man for me the 911 4S drive and look like a dream, they are my dream car, Im determined to get one at some point, but I dont want one more than a few years old max... But when I finally get rid of my M4 I want a 4X4 again, abit like you due to practicality, even my M4 isnt the most practical car even though it has two proper back seats...

But I found the 4S's and 996- onwards turbos to hold road like glue and as far as two seater sports cars go I think they safe/solid as fck... The 4S's and turbos have always had beautiful big fat bootys too haha although clearly you are probably safer in a Saloon like the M3/M4s or sedans like the Panamera or Rapid/Grand Coupes and GTs like Astons due to them being bigger, they are more convenient too but maaaaan the I think the 911 is timeless and as far as two seater sports/supercars go they are the gold standard for me, also as for performance I think they are miles better then the above...

Although IMO the old late 80s, early 90s 911 turbos were twitchy as fck, in fact the same can be said most/nearly every early turbo car, I think people used to put bags of sand/weights in the front or back of them haha as the turbo lag was alot bigger in the old days, you could put your foot down before a corner and then BOOM when you hit or leaving the corner the turbo would kick in and catch you out :o
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-04-2015/aUPgli.gif
    CincoEmM HoLLa.Thereal_ba
    @EmM HoLLa.

Nah man for me the 911 4S drive and look like a dream, they are my dream car, Im determined to get one at some point, but I dont want one more than a few years old max... But when I finally get rid of my M4 I want a 4X4 again, abit like you due to practicality, even my M4 isnt the most practical car even though it has two proper back seats...

But I found the 4S's and 996- onwards turbos to hold road like glue and as far as two seater sports cars go I think they safe/solid as fck... The 4S's and turbos have always had beautiful big fat bootys too haha although clearly you are probably safer in a Saloon like the M3/M4s or sedans like the Panamera or Rapid/Grand Coupes and GTs like Astons due to them being bigger, they are more convenient too but maaaaan the I think the 911 is timeless and as far as two seater sports/supercars go they are the gold standard for me, also as for performance I think they are miles better then the above...

Although IMO the old late 80s, early 90s 911 turbos were twitchy as fck, in fact the same can be said most/nearly every early turbo car, I think people used to put bags of sand/weights in the front or back of them haha as the turbo lag was alot bigger in the old days, you could put your foot down before a corner and then BOOM when you hit or leaving the corner the turbo would kick in and catch you out :o

@water ur seeds

Absolutely! Those early Turbo 911's were called the widow makers due to the snap oversteer mid corner u described. I love the 911.. The one I test drove was a blue on black 991 GTS.. Coming out of my gran coupe and before that panamera it just felt too small to me. In an accident I felt like my chances of survival were slim. As I mentioned in my earlier post it is something I'd have to get used to.

The ultimate deal breaker for me was the back seat. They mention you can put small children back there. But it's a tight squeeze and my son is still on a rear facing car seat. If I squeeze him back there my front seat is useless. I take mass transit during the week so I don't need a daily driver. This car would be my weekend car. It would work 95% of the time. But that 5% especially with a child was the deal breaker for me.

Nevertheless the 911 is a modern classic. I have nothing but respect for them. I'll probably look into them again at some point in the future.
    water ur seedsCincoThereal_ba
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @EmM HoLLa.

@water ur seeds

Absolutely! Those early Turbo 911's were called the widow makers due to the snap oversteer mid corner u described. I love the 911.. The one I test drove was a blue on black 991 GTS.. Coming out of my gran coupe and before that panamera it just felt too small to me. In an accident I felt like my chances of survival were slim. As I mentioned in my earlier post it is something I'd have to get used to.

The ultimate deal breaker for me was the back seat. They mention you can put small children back there. But it's a tight squeeze and my son is still on a rear facing car seat. If I squeeze him back there my front seat is useless. I take mass transit during the week so I don't need a daily driver. This car would be my weekend car. It would work 95% of the time. But that 5% especially with a child was the deal breaker for me.

Nevertheless the 911 is a modern classic. I have nothing but respect for them. I'll probably look into them again at some point in the future.

Yeah man the back seats are basically pointless, its basically for your gym or work bag as the luggage space you can hardly fit youre bags in haha I think it can be a daily driver if you drive to an office every day and back... But if you dont and have a family it I think its really a second car...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-04-2015/aUPgli.gif
  • Olorun22Olorun22 Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I started to sell this joint and get a 911 until i actually drove a 911.. The 911 is dope but way too small for my comfort.. I don't feel safe behind the wheel of that joint.. Anyway a few pics from the online listing..
    IMG_4825_zps3buasr5r.jpg
    IMG_4822_zpshwwx9x0o.jpg

getting rid of the boring foreign? it's about time

you need to cop a cts-v real luxury sedan with a corvette zo6 engine in it
    2016-Cadillac-CTS-V-Sedan-2015-North-American-International-Auto-Show-Live-03.jpg
    2017-cadillac-ats-coupe-ats-v-sedan-cts-v-sedan-carbon-black-sport-package-08.jpg
    Mark-Reuss-at-2016-Cadillac-CTS-V-Reveal-01.jpg

Bruh that's ugly... just like that black one that was posted earlier
    wilberdmillzStew_Menace_Cainbanginscrew901MallyGHundredEyes The Huekingtob330
    IMG_4825_zps3buasr5r.jpg
    IMG_4822_zpshwwx9x0o.jpg

getting rid of the boring foreign? it's about time

you need to cop a cts-v real luxury sedan with a corvette zo6 engine in it
    2016-Cadillac-CTS-V-Sedan-2015-North-American-International-Auto-Show-Live-03.jpg
    2017-cadillac-ats-coupe-ats-v-sedan-cts-v-sedan-carbon-black-sport-package-08.jpg
    Mark-Reuss-at-2016-Cadillac-CTS-V-Reveal-01.jpg

That Caddy ain't seeing my M bro.. Stop it.. Lmfao.. I have a tune on my car so I'm pushing out over 600hp.. From a stop u might have a chance.. But once my shit gets moving you getting smoked everytime lol..
    Alpha_Ambition HundredEyes
    Nah the CTSV is slightly slower than the Hellcat stock v stock, its a nightmare for it's foreign counterparts. Your car with a tune MIGHT keep up with a stock CTSV. Pully/tune the CTSV and its back to square one, bus lengths from a stop or a roll.
    KoltrainThereal_ba
    That cts'v has 650 hp from the factory... you tune that as well and it's game over

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

wilberdmillzMallyG
    edited May 28
    That cts'v has 650 hp from the factory... you tune that as well and it's game over

Damn, this is actually closer than I thought it would be. A pulley on the CTSV would add 5+ more mph to its trap speed though. I've never known people to do a tune only when a pulley is really cheap/simple to install at the same time. Keep in mind a turbo will pick up more from just a tune than a supercharger will.

Tuned CTSV

Tuned M5
    EmM HoLLa.
    I am telling yall... This M is a straight animal once it's going... ANIMAL..
    Cinco