What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Post a pic of your ride....

Replies

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,582 Regulator
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where my post went?
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    aneed123 wrote: »
    where my post went?
    my shit gone too...
  • BeezusBeezus Posts: 14,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh that ugly thing! Lol
    where my post went?
    my shit gone too...

shit crazy, needs a explanation lol
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    2011_Land_Rover_Range_Rover_Sport.jpg
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
    unspoken_respectCEOFABRIC
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how much is that car note?^^^
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    iVW24689A_1.jpg

I just had a accident in my shit so this will have to do.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

zay_24
  • King_MOEbraKing_MOEbra Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    564041_10100751493523025_27410878_52069947_527239347_n.jpg

What kind of car is that? It's slick.
    13434780_1743884425901195_1057805004825867569_n_zpscgc4wve5.jpg

FB_IMG_1477512302926_zpsafv7xnjd.jpg
    564041_10100751493523025_27410878_52069947_527239347_n.jpg

What kind of car is that? It's slick.

03 Altima SL.
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My raggedy ride before it caught on fire 84 chevy caprice aka Lor dookie

5km7if.jpg
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

StewMallyG
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    02 Buick Century

f_220144336-f012a027.jpeg
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,637 Regulator
    edited March 2012
    @The Prodigalson

Now im not one to expose nobody & quite frankly im not the type to boast or talk about what I do outside the net. I know there's niggas on here who looove to front and be something else they not and thats they business but this shit bears too much of a coincidence for me not to say anything.... but real talk I was looking at Bentleys last week actually on Ebay and when I saw this thread I saw that EXACT pic that chuck_crooner posted was a car I was looking at....

They were selling this car on behalf of someone else.... maybe its chuck's iuno......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-SUPERSPORTS-TWO-SEATERS-TURBO-W12-6-SPEED-SPORT-AWD-4X4-COUPE-PREMIUM-BOX-LCD-/370597777127?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item5649594ee7#ht_9297wt_1165

Yo they just changed the pictures up, cuz they had THE EXACT PICTURES dude posted and then had other pics of the car at the dealership...... now maybe dudes a car salesmen I dont know..... but this shit CANT be coincidence......

Now again i dont want no trouble and im just gonna tip toe away from this one....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • longmeatlongmeat Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    my whoo doo...

11b7k11.jpg

You riding round like the police breh. Fuck yo ride
    HafBayked
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    my whoo doo...

11b7k11.jpg

Let them haters hate, bro.

I had a 2006 Grand Marquis with the same body, but a chrome grill. But that bitch was clean. Leather and wood, gave it some Rockford Fosgates, window tint, sitting on some 20inch ginos. not too much and just enough for niggas to respect. They tried to knock my shit twice for that bitch. Hitting the highway with a long road and no stop signs was GOAT. I hated to get out that bitch it was so comfortable. I still think about her too.

• Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I drive a 97 taurus

Lawse
    The Recipe
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    sionb55 wrote: »
    @The Prodigalson

Fam Im saying I think dude is fronting on you and tryna pull a fast one chief......

That Bentley has a kit..... cuz they dont make the GT Continental like that.... I manage money for people and one thing I know for sure is one dude was telling me how he wants to pull money from Bentley and he told me that you cant just walk up into a Bentley dealership and buy a Bentley cash, they put you on a waiting list and tell you to put down a deposit. Because Bentleys are handmade. But that particular design in the Ebay link has a kit, that means it was customized by someone after they got the stock car.

Chuck fam..... if you gonna front AT LEAST be smart enough NOT to post a custom kitted Bentley.......

On that note.... im out......

Haaaaa, hey I hope his life is as great as he pretend it to be online.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]2012-03-24100923.jpg

with these in the trunk

[img][/img]2012-03-24100952.jpg

Beatin down yo block...
  • Ay sion you tryin to hard u corny canadian

1st off u lame I TOOK these pics myself I saw this car on the street and stopped and took pics

o0540j.jpg

As u can see my reflection on the drivers door I have a white jacket on

maxzm0.jpg

Also you're lying about these people having these "EXACT" same pics up cuz these are my pics that is illinois and thats a city of chicago vehicle sticker on the windshield.This car was parked on a street and I knew it was a rare car and stopped and took pictures

x0vbxf.jpg

Look at the bumper those are my feet now find the pics like the ones I posted not a pic of a bentley in front of a houston dealership.Dont worry you cant and you wont

Fuck outta here wit your erroneous non sense next time mind yours and shut the fuck up