Replies

• qawshunqawshun Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice none PhotoShop pics kimi.
    DRO3000
  • KimiKimi Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    n.mcfly wrote: »

Thank you :). I'm 30 so I work hard to keep it tight...lol.
    FieldTripsToTheHood
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    Kimi wrote: »

IF YOU EVER LEAVE AFGHAN AND COME BACK 2 THE STATES, U GONE START GETTIN THICKER... AINT NOTHING TO DO OVER THERE BUT WORK OUT

Yeah, and with my thighs and ass I have to stay on top of it, but I'll never let myself get fat, I have a thing where I'll never let myself pass 165 so if I'm getting close it's starvation time....lol. gotta do what I gotta do.
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

IF YOU EVER LEAVE AFGHAN AND COME BACK 2 THE STATES, U GONE START GETTIN THICKER... AINT NOTHING TO DO OVER THERE BUT WORK OUT

Truest shit ever wrote, but.....................................Kimi aint got no kids so she will be able to hit the damn gym at 5am. In the ATL these broads are motivated.
    Wild Self
    edited March 2012
    smh..Plap is such a dusty asshole.

I dunno why ya'll expect a Buffy booty or something over here...

Girl, it's always going to be a few assholes talking shit but I think overall you got the deserved props for your booty...lol
    caddo man wrote: »

Truest shit ever wrote, but.....................................Kimi aint got no kids so she will be able to hit the damn gym at 5am. In the ATL these broads are motivated.

All the workout equip I need is in my home gym, my ass would never make it if I had to actually leave the house to go...lmao!

Girl, it's always going to be a few assholes talking shit but I think overall you got the deserved props for your booty...lol

All the workout equip I need is in my home gym, my ass would never make it if I had to actually leave the house to go...lmao!

That home gym shit get old. I am trying to get my son ready to hit the hills at my local park trail on his bike cause me and the fam about to make it a daily trek.
    In fact she look beautiful right here

lwpL4.jpg

Damn if that is really Kai she is cute. ARe those contacts or are they real?
    She really looks like my wife BFF. skinny and all. Wifey BFF can put her legs behind her head, too. How bout it Kai?
    Disclaimer: Dont ask me how I know that girl can do that.
    edited March 2012
    This is true..

Good morning Kimi! : )

Good Morning Lady :)

(smh @ boogie...)
    FieldTripsToTheHoodilledout

That home gym shit get old. I am trying to get my son ready to hit the hills at my local park trail on his bike cause me and the fam about to make it a daily trek.

Well I'll hit they gym to take my yoga and pilaties classes like I do here, but overall I do better at home. Whenever I have some free time I can just go in and get on the elliptical or one of my ab machines.

Well I'll hit they gym to take my yoga and pilaties classes like I do here, but overall I do better at home. Whenever I have some free time I can just go in and get on the elliptical or one of my ab machines.

PLEASE.. YO ASS GONE BE SPENDING THAT BANK!.. WATCH!
    No, we have and adhere to a very strict budget. I've made and saved enough to have my money start earn money....we will always be financially stable, we're not big spenders.
    illedout
  • rico_ENSrico_ENS Posts: 874 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms west got the best cheeks in here....

but for sum reason I prefer ak ass jawn lookin gud like it taste like a strawberry kiwi caprisun n shit...y aint no poll in here?
    edited March 2012
    I need to take some lessons from you Kimi..I suck when it comes to handling finances.

Girl, before I came overseas we were struggling. It just really took a lot of security and discipline to get it together but I have my vices...lol. Investing your extra money is the best way not to be tempted to spend it.

My Husband actually keeps up with the day to day and pays the bills though.
    illedout
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,005 Regulator
    so scale of 1-10...

this thread.. cuz i missed it
    dusouljah wrote: »
    so scale of 1-10...

this thread.. cuz i missed it

Nothing new, same pics were dropped as always. Kai's pics were dropped again, but apparently some hadn't seen them because they were in awe...lol.
    That was pretty much the highlight along with Mrs. West rivaling Jonsey for best IC ass.
    mrs west had some serious blessings...

but jonsey...that's when blessings meet gym membership...
    GOAT.....

& kimi.....lmao...she a show off.....

ok....nice thread a guess...
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 3,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I wanna put my face in Jonesy ass......Ak-47's too!!!
    4got about ak.....

she wasn't playing fair....
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, we have and adhere to a very strict budget. I've made and saved enough to have my money start earn money....we will always be financially stable, we're not big spenders.

I didn't wack this because I respect financial independence.
  • Mood IndigoMood Indigo Posts: 2,127
    I see Kai represented for us smaller chicks. :)

who needs a booty when you have a nice stomach?
    ItsKatBitchesIntellectualViolence
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool thread bro!!!!
    dusouljah wrote: »
    mrs west had some serious blessings...

but jonsey...that's when blessings meet gym membership...
    GOAT.....

& kimi.....lmao...she a show off.....

ok....nice thread a guess...

I cosign this entire post...lol. I think Mrs. West got Jonesey though in this department...crazy that they both have kids too.

bgoat wrote: »
    Yeah, I wanna put my face in Jonesy ass......Ak-47's too!!!

Eww, you nasty!!

I didn't wack this because I respect financial independence.

Well thank you sir, that's mighty generous of you
    :)
    MrsWest may win the ass title, but MsJ is still sexy as hell.

Yup, I agree that's why I said in that dept.
    Ms. J is probably one of the most physically fit posters here. That includes Male & Female.
    caddo stop talking about your wife's bestie..smh!

If you saw what I saw, you will still be talking too. LOL!
    There are some magnificent ass up in here yo. Word up.
    YEAH, HER TOTAL PACKAGE IS GREAT.....

18ozr8.jpg

Who dat