Yall still mess with AF1???

2»

Replies

• runningwolf1980runningwolf1980 Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just got the kobe foamposite high top forces...and i feel fucking great lol
  • D.D.S. wrote:
    U rarely see niggas in forces anymore. I remember back in the day AF1 was just as popular as Jordans if not more. I still get a lowtop all-white pair for the summer tho.
    Nah those been done here. Just the oldheads still fuk with em.

• dandcttdandctt Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Forces never go outta style. Most people who do think theyre played out are the same people who sported tall tees and baggy jeans then started wearing tight shit as soon as they saw everybody else doing it.
    nujerz84GettinLo704Hustla
  • runningwolf1980runningwolf1980 Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MRDRO wrote: »
    i just got the kobe foamposite high top forces...and i feel fucking great lol

BOUT TIME YOU CRY BABY ASS FAG

lol fuck you cuzzo...youtube is a fucked up place
  • OuncemanOunceman Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never fucked with forces. give me dunks any day of the week
  • [Trillmatic][Trillmatic] Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    always keep a pair of forces...will never be played out.
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Rarely I still have a few new pair stashed away but, for the most part nah I don't really fuck with them much
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only pair i would consider is the classic coke white lo's ...other than that ...nah
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 20,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ppl really don't wore forces any more I see. These young folks walking around looking like rainbows and shit.

I remember back in HS all white lows was my shit.

But I don't really wear sneakers anymore besides basketball shoes. I have mostly casual shoes.

Might fuck around and buy a pair next week though.
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still fuck w/ the all whites, but it's mostly b/c their convenient & cheap. They're easy to get ur hands on so I know a couple cats around the way who sell them joints for about $40 or $50 around the way as a side hustle (and they're official). I could cop a new pair every month at that price LOL. I might hit my mans up around the way so I can have a pair of white kicks on stand by, but I bit the bullet and made ordered these joints form nikeid.com for about $120.00

1zx04r7.jpg

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,548 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    shit done changed since my HS days....lil niggas see u in a pair of forces and they look at you with the stink face shit aint stoppin me tho
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^real talk. these lil niggas back on the jordan bandwagon, or they wearing foams or air max's. here's a fact you prolly aint know: back in '02 jordans only sold 250,000. air force 1's sold 15,000,000.
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    still rockem they never will truly go out.
  • dandcttdandctt Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    ^^^^real talk. these lil niggas back on the jordan bandwagon, or they wearing foams or air max's. here's a fact you prolly aint know: back in '02 jordans only sold 250,000. air force 1's sold 15,000,000.

Ok thanks for confirming that im not crazy lol.

I knew this whole obsession with Jordan had to be new because when i was in HS niggas didnt wear Jordans like that.

It was mostly Forces/Nikes, Reebok Classics, even Filas, Tims, Chucks, etc. were on more people feet back then.
    SleepwalkingInJapan
  • mindrightmindright Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭✭
    I gotta few pairs but I don't wear them, AF1's are terrible for your feet
    damnkp
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a dirty pair of mid white. Bout to go cop a low top white and a pair of low top black.
  • A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mindright wrote: »
    I gotta few pairs but I don't wear them, AF1's are terrible for your feet

damn right, was out in my high top AF1's just the other day and rolled my ankle trying to run somewhere half drunk chasing after my kid

not gonna buy another pair of all white, might cop these though:

nike-air-force-1-new-style-8062-2-57-white-blue-4.JPG
    qawshun
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters Posts: 3,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low tops were very comfortable for me. I love them. The only pair I have now are the high tops. They're cool, don't wear 'em much though. Try to keep them clean (all white of course).
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 10,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    i still rock af1s... not as much as i used to though... if you dont have a pair all white or black sneakers then you got no style... you need one pair of virgin white sneaks in your collection
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 10,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q45T wrote: »
    Never fucked with Air Forces... might get these if they don't cost too much tho.

nhRn.jpeg

dope, not sure how i feel about them... think i will cop though lol
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foot Locker, Champ Sports, Footaction still displays the Latests AF1 in the front of there stores and in window displays so appartantly they are still popular.
    water ur seeds
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 7,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bought a pair a few days ago
  • Say WhatSay What Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a pair but I don't pull them out much
2»