ON SOME REAL SHIT, IF YOU "WACK" "FLAG" OR "FEELINGS" ANOTHER NIGGA POST ANONYMOUSLY

Replies

• bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wack my feelings into a flag

I gave you a nosign for having the worst post in here so far

you mad cause im styling on you?

pretty much

i gave you a goat for being real.....
    Dirty Sanchez
  • The HaperThe Haper Posts: 195
    Go hit your bong Jamel..don't be trying to fuck up my Friday.

i gave you a feelings for catching real feeling there...

lol..I love feelings so that does not bother me.

None of the reactions bother me cause they're not an accurate depiction of your posting skills..people flag shit just flag it or out of spite.

well aren't you the black hole that sucks all the fun out the room.

Is that an upgrade from her being the white whore that sucks all the blacks in the room?
    ItsKatBitchesBlack_Samsona.manngnsAnti_matterWestiepurpngoldshieky
    BK Product wrote: »
    I be clickin them shits ALL THE TIME!!

not one fuck given!

You the bitch ass nigga that's duccin catchin an ass whoopin.

Name the place since you said I wouldn't do anything.
    John_Blazinitruth_juiceWestieKing_Meshiekyonepunch..
  • DNB1DNB1 If Yeen Got No Haters U Aint Poppin' Posts: 14,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blank STAY losing........
    bankrupt ballerDirty Sanchez
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Haper wrote: »
    BK Product wrote: »
    I be clickin them shits ALL THE TIME!!

not one fuck given!

You the bitch ass nigga that's duccin catchin an ass whoopin.

Name the place since you said I wouldn't do anything.

I gave you an ether because that niggas original post was woat
    Dirty Sanchez
  • DNB1DNB1 If Yeen Got No Haters U Aint Poppin' Posts: 14,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    lol@ having the nigga in your avi and then saying i never heard of you

STAY losing

IntellectualViolenceDirty SanchezAnti_matter
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    wasnt this thread already made tho

so i gave you a wack

I gave you a wack because of that pic you posted looking suspect
    Dirty Sanchez
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I announce that shit all the time. Like when I clicked "feelings" on that nigga In Marvins Room's post; where he was crying about his faggot brother.
    Dirty Sanchezpurpngoldp-tavern
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,213 Regulator
    I have given most to all on this board a reaction.

Just because I felt like it.
    IntellectualViolenceDirty SanchezAnti_matterSixSickSinsshieky
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,213 Regulator
    Word.......@intellectualviolence

I'll give you ether for that one.
    Dirty Sanchez
    Bloo Q wrote: »
    T/S needs to get his momma's titty out of his mouth and stop being a once a month bleedin' ass bitch.

Ayo, The Haper, go find ya daddy and tell him about this shit, I hope he knocks you the fuck out for actin like a hoe, then I hope he kills himself for allowing such a cake ass nigga to have his name.
    Drop an address and I will whoop your ass and upload it to the IC.

Bloo QWestie
  • Bloo QBloo Q Posts: 377
    edited March 2012
    T/S needs to get his momma's titty out of his mouth and stop being a once a month bleedin' ass bitch.

Ayo, The Haper, go find ya daddy and tell him about this shit, I hope he knocks you the fuck out for actin like a hoe, then I hope he kills himself for allowing such a cake ass nigga to have his name.

116-you-activated-my-trap-card.jpg

More proof of you being an emotional bitch.

Nigga tryin to throw hands over internet words = Feminine ass male. Nigga you wear Max Factor and extentions too??? Ole aspiring to be Beyonce nigga. Nigga standing in the mirror with a wig and lipstick on dancing to "Single Ladies" and shit.

Your pops prolly hangs his head in shame every time he sees you or hears your name... Or just tries to hang himself.
    Dirty SanchezBK ProductgnsJohn_BlaziniIntellectualViolenceTrillfateSunflowaSeedsAnti_mattershieky
    Funny how you used both of your accounts to give me feelings and wack. More proof of your bitch ass-ness.
    Dirty SanchezTrillfateSunflowaSeedstruth_juicemiamivice305
  • Es-BeeEs-Bee 2nd coming Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ getting whooped by the softest nigga on the board

this the realist thread t/s ever made
    Dirty Sanchez
    edited March 2012

116-you-activated-my-trap-card.jpg

More proof of you being an emotional bitch.

Nigga tryin to throw hands over internet words = Feminine ass male. Nigga you wear Max Factor and extentions too??? Ole aspiring to be Beyonce nigga. Nigga standing in the mirror with a wig and lipstick on dancing to "Single Ladies" and shit.

Your pops prolly hangs his head in shame every time he sees you or hears your name... Or just tries to hang himself.

Nigga you can talk as much "emotional" shit as you want, you can be the online Sallie-Jessie Raphael if you want but facts are facts. You ran your mouth and I called you on it, but you're showing who the real pussy is and who needs to hide behind words on their monitor.

Sticc to your lane of imagining homoerotic scenarios of men online you've never met ,and I'll sticc to mine, being a real nigga on and offline.

Dirty SanchezBK ProductPlap SunWestie
    Funny how you used both of your accounts to give me feelings and wack. More proof of your bitch ass-ness.

I'm too real to even use a "feelings" without stating to you directly that I did. No need to get emotional because someone else saw the bitch in you. You have the opportunity to show and prove that you aren't the "emotional bitchmade" nigga that you proclaim me to be.

Come on, boy, prove yourself.
    WestieKing_MeKimi
    @ Bloo, i gave u feelings.. but no worries everyone gets them nh

ha, carry on then.
    Nigga you can talk as much "emotional" shit as you want, you can be the online Sallie-Jessie Raphael if you want but facts are facts. You ran your mouth and I called you on it, but you're showing who the real pussy is and who needs to hide behind words on their monitor.

Sticc to your lane of imagining homoerotic scenarios of men online you've never met ,and I'll sticc to mine, being a real nigga on and offline.

I sense anger. Anger at internet nigga's words still = emotional ass nigga = bitch nigga.

You really think that niggas on here are worried about you and your lil threats? Naw nigga, we gives not a fuck about you wantin to box with twinkie nigga like you.
    BK ProductIntellectualViolencepurpngoldKing_MeKimi
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 15,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this shit is the best feature on this fucking site. niggaz getting wack'd nh liked its the italian mobs hey day.
    add some decent smileys and this shit will be going.

oh yeah I wack' a bunch of u niggaz and bishes post....and it was fun. wack ass emotional asss niggaz.
    ItsKatBitchesBK ProductFieldTripsToTheHoodIntellectualViolenceDr.ChemixKing_Meshieky

I'm too real to even use a "feelings" without stating to you directly that I did. No need to get emotional because someone else saw the bitch in you. You have the opportunity to show and prove that you aren't the "emotional bitchmade" nigga that you proclaim me to be.

Come on, boy, prove yourself.

I've proven you to be a hoe. This much is clear to us all nigga. Go cry about it to your lil support group.
    BK ProductKing_Me

ha, carry on then.

I sense anger. Anger at internet nigga's words still = emotional ass nigga = bitch nigga.

You really think that niggas on here are worried about you and your lil threats? Naw nigga, we gives not a fuck about you wantin to box with twinkie nigga like you.

I sense fear. Fear of the words of a nigga online still makes you an emotional ass nigga. You a timid boy?

You obviously are worried seeing as you're still afraid to drop the address and deal with the consequences of your earlier emotional tirade. You typed the words online, don't be afraid to speak them offline when you have knuckles prepared to launch towards your face. Now keep tryin to type tough online since it's obvious you ain't real offline.
    BK ProductWestieKimi
    a lot of text in here
    BK ProductIntellectualViolence

ha, carry on then.

I sense fear. Fear of the words of a nigga online still makes you an emotional ass nigga. You a timid boy?

You obviously are worried seeing as you're still afraid to drop the address and deal with the consequences of your earlier emotional tirade. You typed the words online, don't be afraid to speak them offline when you have knuckles prepared to launch towards your face. Now keep tryin to type tough online since it's obvious you ain't real offline.

Nigga... you too squishy to ever take seriously. Only nigga in here talking tough is you. Trying your best nigga psychology to make it seem like you're about yours, but you the type of nigga that would have the cops hiding in the shadows on some "the bad man on the internet said he was gonna come beat me up" type shit.

and you're still a bitch.
    BK ProductKing_Me
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten a couple wacks, feelings or nosigns that I would've like to known who gave 'em, but I think people not knowing is better because then you see people wackin out or catchin feelings about it. Keeps it entertaining and humorous.
    IntellectualViolence