The Official 2012-2013 College Football Thread

1107108110112113701

Replies

  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,117
    But it ain't like he committed to Troy or Valdosta State, lol. He can easily be a 1st round pick out of Clemson.
  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, Robert Nkemdiche told my lil brother that he didn't like Nick Saban at all when he spoke with him(he's not the 1st highly recuited kid my brother knows that has said this). He got the state of mind that he's going to get drafted so he doesn't need a big name school to get him there. His high school friend and teammate is going to Clemson. More playing time......

    Like you said, it's a lot of different shit behind their choices but my black ass still would be in the SEC somewhere. Especially ranked the #1 high school player in America coming out of Georgia. His high school won the state championship last year.

    Saban is a NFL coach

    I met him a couple of times he doesn't give a fuck about anything but football that's why he's one of the best.

    As long as you help him win football games that's all he cares about.
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,117
    My homeboy, Kejuan told me Stoops didn't even look him in the eye until like midway through his freshman year. lol.

  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 24,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    But yea, if this nigga stays healthy and focused, I got strong feeling you're going to hear his name on Sundays.

  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B If God won't help me, this gun will... Los AwesomePosts: 5,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • bigev240bigev240 Brick City's Finest, South Jersey's Best Posts: 7,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aight, that ClemsonKansas nigga got me thinking (along with certain other niggas with multiple squads, lol)

    WHY DO YOU REP YOUR CFB SQUAD?

    It's obvious most of y'all simply rep because that's the best college squad in your home state (which may or may not apply to Malice, lol). But if you got a reason other than that -- Speak up.

    And if you got multiple squads, don't be ashamed. All men ain't created equal. (Debbie, CJ, I see you.)


    As for this dude...



    1. My favorite uncle (R.I.P) introduced me to both of my favorite Football squads, OU and ATL. I can proudly say that I'm a stan of my Uncle Darnell in more ways than one.

    He made me sit down and watch OU win the national championship in '86 when I was just 4 years old, taught me how to play football, and when he moved to ATL and started his own business, he flew me down almost every summer to go to Falcons and Braves games.

    2. Both of my High School head coaches played for OU and both won multiple championships there.

    The first was Tony Peters...

    washington-redskins-tony-peters-197-topps-nfl-1983-american-football-trading-card-46201-p.jpg PET073828.jpg

    ^^^ He won 2 rings back-to-back as a all-american for OU in 74/75, then won a ring with the Redskins in the 80s. His first day as our coach was my freshman year and he showed up rocking all three rings.

    Quiet dude, didn't talk much, but he knows the DB position like a fat bitch knows snacks.

    He also let us pass around all three of those rings -- which is risky considering my High school was the ghetto-ist school in Northeast Oklahoma. He's lucky he got all three back with the diamonds still in'em.



    My second HS coach was Coach Peters' teammate in '75. Puerto Rican cat named Jaime Melendez (and you BETTER not call him messican. lol.)


    7ad550f3ff00b72052821c819a031e88af11bdd5.jpg?x=744&y=463&sig=75d45c71c7e0928af2807ed975bd5434

    ^^^^ #60 Ragdolling texass LB's with the lead block is coach "Dez".

    Didn't really like him as a coach, but he was the goat spanish teacher. lol. He kept trying to move me to receiver my whole junior and senior year just because he saw me do a one-handed catch in practice. lol
    He was good at setting niggas up with recruiters tho.

    He tried to get me a JUCO scholly at N.E.O (the best Football Juco in Oklahoma.) But I knew I had no chance of playing D-1 unless I focused 1000% on football and nothing else. Made a business decision and took a Coca-Cola internship/scholarship in ATL instead.


    Put all the above together on top of Oklahoma being the most successful football program in all the land, and that's why the fuck I rep the Crimson and Cream.





    I'm one of those cats that have a team for college football and one for college basketball. Being from the northeast you don't have a big choice of college football teams. Rutgers have been bad of as long as I can remember but you have to ride with them for the good times and the bad times. They have been on the come up with them able to get some good out of state recuits, so the future should be good. As for my basketball team, I have been a Bearcats fan since 92 when Nick Van Exel and Corry Blount took them to the Final Four. If I was from anywhere else I wouldn't think of having more than one college team but it is what it is.
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,117
    edited June 2012
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Yea, Robert Nkemdiche told my lil brother that he didn't like Nick Saban at all when he spoke with him(he's not the 1st highly recuited kid my brother knows that has said this). He got the state of mind that he's going to get drafted so he doesn't need a big name school to get him there. His high school friend and teammate is going to Clemson. More playing time......

    Like you said, it's a lot of different shit behind their choices but my black ass still would be in the SEC somewhere. Especially ranked the #1 high school player in America coming out of Georgia. His high school won the state championship last year.

    Saban is a NFL coach

    I met him a couple of times he doesn't give a fuck about anything but football that's why he's one of the best.

    As long as you help him win football games that's all he cares about.

    I remember I met Marc Richt outside of the Gwinnett center a few years ago. I don't know why he was there, but I was there for a business banquet.

    He was walking out with two old crackas, and I did a double take at him. He was lookin' at me like... "I wonder how old he is... and what's his 40 time." My co-worker said "Coach Richt?" and he shook both our hands.

    I can tell how he recruits so well. He shook our hands like it could've been a small chance that either we could play, or somebody we knew could. Straight politician.



    ...And that's a hair-piece on the top his head, bruh. That shit was flapping in the wind like a confederate flag in Alabama. lol


  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nkemdiche gonna be a top 10 pick if he stays healthy anywhere he goes
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,117
    bigev240 wrote: »
    Aight, that ClemsonKansas nigga got me thinking (along with certain other niggas with multiple squads, lol)

    WHY DO YOU REP YOUR CFB SQUAD?

    It's obvious most of y'all simply rep because that's the best college squad in your home state (which may or may not apply to Malice, lol). But if you got a reason other than that -- Speak up.

    And if you got multiple squads, don't be ashamed. All men ain't created equal. (Debbie, CJ, I see you.)


    As for this dude...



    1. My favorite uncle (R.I.P) introduced me to both of my favorite Football squads, OU and ATL. I can proudly say that I'm a stan of my Uncle Darnell in more ways than one.

    He made me sit down and watch OU win the national championship in '86 when I was just 4 years old, taught me how to play football, and when he moved to ATL and started his own business, he flew me down almost every summer to go to Falcons and Braves games.

    2. Both of my High School head coaches played for OU and both won multiple championships there.

    The first was Tony Peters...

    washington-redskins-tony-peters-197-topps-nfl-1983-american-football-trading-card-46201-p.jpg PET073828.jpg

    ^^^ He won 2 rings back-to-back as a all-american for OU in 74/75, then won a ring with the Redskins in the 80s. His first day as our coach was my freshman year and he showed up rocking all three rings.

    Quiet dude, didn't talk much, but he knows the DB position like a fat bitch knows snacks.

    He also let us pass around all three of those rings -- which is risky considering my High school was the ghetto-ist school in Northeast Oklahoma. He's lucky he got all three back with the diamonds still in'em.



    My second HS coach was Coach Peters' teammate in '75. Puerto Rican cat named Jaime Melendez (and you BETTER not call him messican. lol.)


    7ad550f3ff00b72052821c819a031e88af11bdd5.jpg?x=744&y=463&sig=75d45c71c7e0928af2807ed975bd5434

    ^^^^ #60 Ragdolling texass LB's with the lead block is coach "Dez".

    Didn't really like him as a coach, but he was the goat spanish teacher. lol. He kept trying to move me to receiver my whole junior and senior year just because he saw me do a one-handed catch in practice. lol
    He was good at setting niggas up with recruiters tho.

    He tried to get me a JUCO scholly at N.E.O (the best Football Juco in Oklahoma.) But I knew I had no chance of playing D-1 unless I focused 1000% on football and nothing else. Made a business decision and took a Coca-Cola internship/scholarship in ATL instead.


    Put all the above together on top of Oklahoma being the most successful football program in all the land, and that's why the fuck I rep the Crimson and Cream.





    I'm one of those cats that have a team for college football and one for college basketball. Being from the northeast you don't have a big choice of college football teams. Rutgers have been bad of as long as I can remember but you have to ride with them for the good times and the bad times. They have been on the come up with them able to get some good out of state recuits, so the future should be good. As for my basketball team, I have been a Bearcats fan since 92 when Nick Van Exel and Corry Blount took them to the Final Four. If I was from anywhere else I wouldn't think of having more than one college team but it is what it is.


    Aight. I don't really knock niggas that have two different teams in different sports. I mean, shit, if you don't have any kind of personal connection to a certain athletic program, why bother "committing" to one school. The fuck have they done for you? lol.

    Two in one sport is extra homo tho. Especially if you claim to be a diehard in that sport.

    Like in College Basketball I'm Sooner all the way 'cause my homeboi Ebi led them to the Final Four in '03, but I still root for Tulsa to do well. But when it comes to sports, Football is my wife and basketball is my mistress, baseball is my jumpoff. lol


    Soccer and Hockey are crack ho's trying to flag me down when I'm driving past. No haps. lol


  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Yea, Robert Nkemdiche told my lil brother that he didn't like Nick Saban at all when he spoke with him(he's not the 1st highly recuited kid my brother knows that has said this). He got the state of mind that he's going to get drafted so he doesn't need a big name school to get him there. His high school friend and teammate is going to Clemson. More playing time......

    Like you said, it's a lot of different shit behind their choices but my black ass still would be in the SEC somewhere. Especially ranked the #1 high school player in America coming out of Georgia. His high school won the state championship last year.

    Saban is a NFL coach

    I met him a couple of times he doesn't give a fuck about anything but football that's why he's one of the best.

    As long as you help him win football games that's all he cares about.

    I remember I met Marc Richt outside of the Gwinnett center a few years ago. I don't know why he was there, but I was there for a business banquet.

    He was walking out with two old crackas, and I did a double take at him. He was lookin' at me like... "I wonder how old he is... and what's his 40 time." My co-worker said "Coach Richt?" and he shook both our hands.

    I can tell how he recruits so well. He shook our hands like it could've been a small chance that either we could play, or somebody we knew could. Straight politician.



    ...And that's a hair-piece on the top his head, bruh. That shit was flapping in the wind like a confederate flag in Alabama. lol


    My freshman year of high school was goat

    Every top coach you could think of came to my school

    -Coach richt doesn't really talk about about football

    -Coach saban is a asshole

    And listening to coach bowden speak is woat.You can tell he gave no fucks at the end of his career

  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B If God won't help me, this gun will... Los AwesomePosts: 5,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what type of nigga would i be rootin for USC in football, then fUCkLA in basketball? cant do it.
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,117
    But yea, if this nigga stays healthy and focused, I got strong feeling you're going to hear his name on Sundays.


    Meh. I can see why he's highly rated, but can't say I'm blown away. Good motor, good technique getting past the OL. Tackles like a DB tho. Lotta jersey grabbing instead of pure tackling. That's easy to coach up with his size and speed tho.

    Plus, dude is just a junior. So I'm guessing he's like 16.
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 24,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aight, that ClemsonKansas nigga got me thinking (along with certain other niggas with multiple squads, lol)

    WHY DO YOU REP YOUR CFB SQUAD?

    It's obvious most of y'all simply rep because that's the best college squad in your home state (which may or may not apply to Malice, lol). But if you got a reason other than that -- Speak up.

    And if you got multiple squads, don't be ashamed. All men ain't created equal. (Debbie, CJ, I see you.)


    As for this dude...



    1. My favorite uncle (R.I.P) introduced me to both of my favorite Football squads, OU and ATL. I can proudly say that I'm a stan of my Uncle Darnell in more ways than one.

    He made me sit down and watch OU win the national championship in '86 when I was just 4 years old, taught me how to play football, and when he moved to ATL and started his own business, he flew me down almost every summer to go to Falcons and Braves games.

    2. Both of my High School head coaches played for OU and both won multiple championships there.

    The first was Tony Peters...

    washington-redskins-tony-peters-197-topps-nfl-1983-american-football-trading-card-46201-p.jpg PET073828.jpg

    ^^^ He won 2 rings back-to-back as a all-american for OU in 74/75, then won a ring with the Redskins in the 80s. His first day as our coach was my freshman year and he showed up rocking all three rings.

    Quiet dude, didn't talk much, but he knows the DB position like a fat bitch knows snacks.

    He also let us pass around all three of those rings -- which is risky considering my High school was the ghetto-ist school in Northeast Oklahoma. He's lucky he got all three back with the diamonds still in'em.



    My second HS coach was Coach Peters' teammate in '75. Puerto Rican cat named Jaime Melendez (and you BETTER not call him messican. lol.)


    7ad550f3ff00b72052821c819a031e88af11bdd5.jpg?x=744&y=463&sig=75d45c71c7e0928af2807ed975bd5434

    ^^^^ #60 Ragdolling texass LB's with the lead block is coach "Dez".

    Didn't really like him as a coach, but he was the goat spanish teacher. lol. He kept trying to move me to receiver my whole junior and senior year just because he saw me do a one-handed catch in practice. lol
    He was good at setting niggas up with recruiters tho.

    He tried to get me a JUCO scholly at N.E.O (the best Football Juco in Oklahoma.) But I knew I had no chance of playing D-1 unless I focused 1000% on football and nothing else. Made a business decision and took a Coca-Cola internship/scholarship in ATL instead.


    Put all the above together on top of Oklahoma being the most successful football program in all the land, and that's why the fuck I rep the Crimson and Cream.


    Well, i'm from Arkansas so of course I gotta root for the home team. But I specifically root for the Razorbacks because I went to high school with, know, or my family knows a lot of ppl that ended up playing for them. They from the hood, I want to see em do well. I went to the same high school as Joe Johnson. He can score 5 points a game and he still "dat nigga".


    As far as Atlanta, I live here now. If Arkansas some how pulled off some OKC type of shit then I'd prolly stop being a fan of the GA teams. But in the mean time, in between time, it's Falcons, Hawks, and Braves all day errday. I just had some free skybox tickets to the Braves game against Baltimore tonight. We got our ass kicked but B.O.B performed on the field after the game. I watched and enjoyed myself cuz I don't give a fuck n a half. Them all my teams.....win, lose, draw, or blowout. I almost started watching Hockey cuz we had a pretty good team and I wanted to show support but they left.
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,117
    allday1992 wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Yea, Robert Nkemdiche told my lil brother that he didn't like Nick Saban at all when he spoke with him(he's not the 1st highly recuited kid my brother knows that has said this). He got the state of mind that he's going to get drafted so he doesn't need a big name school to get him there. His high school friend and teammate is going to Clemson. More playing time......

    Like you said, it's a lot of different shit behind their choices but my black ass still would be in the SEC somewhere. Especially ranked the #1 high school player in America coming out of Georgia. His high school won the state championship last year.

    Saban is a NFL coach

    I met him a couple of times he doesn't give a fuck about anything but football that's why he's one of the best.

    As long as you help him win football games that's all he cares about.

    I remember I met Marc Richt outside of the Gwinnett center a few years ago. I don't know why he was there, but I was there for a business banquet.

    He was walking out with two old crackas, and I did a double take at him. He was lookin' at me like... "I wonder how old he is... and what's his 40 time." My co-worker said "Coach Richt?" and he shook both our hands.

    I can tell how he recruits so well. He shook our hands like it could've been a small chance that either we could play, or somebody we knew could. Straight politician.



    ...And that's a hair-piece on the top his head, bruh. That shit was flapping in the wind like a confederate flag in Alabama. lol


    My freshman year of high school was goat

    Every top coach you could think of came to my school

    -Coach richt doesn't really talk about about football

    -Coach saban is a asshole

    And listening to coach bowden speak is woat.You can tell he gave no fucks at the end of his career

    lol. If Football didn't exist, Bobby Bowden would be that old redneck just sitting in a lawnchair outside some outdated gas station in the middle of east bumblefuck, mississippi. lol. He's funny to me tho.

    Him, OBC, and Barry Switzer have the GOAT quotables.
  • bigev240bigev240 Brick City's Finest, South Jersey's Best Posts: 7,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what type of nigga would i be rootin for USC in football, then fUCkLA in basketball? cant do it.

    I agree with you on that. But over here you do see some weird pairings on college sport teams.
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,117
    bigev240 wrote: »
    what type of nigga would i be rootin for USC in football, then fUCkLA in basketball? cant do it.

    I agree with you on that. But over here you do see some weird pairings on college sport teams.

    Werd. lol.

    I mean, a nigga can like what he wanna like, but at least have valid reasons for teams you rep.

    When a niggas says something like "I like their uniforms", I'm like....

    will-farrell-Vomit.gif
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,117
    edited June 2012
    I'm incapable of giving a tenth of a fuck about Hockey or Soccer. I've tried with Soccer -- I really have.

    But I just feel like the country I grew up in has too many freedoms, and my refrigerator has too much food in it for me to like soccer.

    That shit is for lil skinny muhfuggas from 3rd world countries who can't even look their leaders in the eye without getting shot. lol
  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really fuck with college bball but my team is still UGA

    Atlanta is the bandwagon capitol of the world tho.Nigga switch teams every week around here

    I known this one nigga who got like 5 teams in each sport and swears he's a die hard of every one
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,117
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I don't really fuck with college bball but my team is still UGA

    Atlanta is the bandwagon capitol of the world tho.Nigga switch teams every week around here

    I known this one nigga who got like 5 teams in each sport and swears he's a die hard of every one

    Yes lawwwd @ the bold. Especially the transplants. I was a transplant myself, but I was a Braves/Falcons fan before I even officially moved there.

    Here's the typical ATL-transplant sports fan process...

    First of all, half of ATL's current residents are from elsewhere.

    1. Whether you *REALLY* have a team or not, you're going to front like whatever team from your home state is your favorite whenever they come to town and play the Atlanta teams.

    2. As soon as it's clear that the ATL team is "elite" you'll front like a fan until they're not.

    3. You'll go all over the city (and the internets) front like you just luuuuuv your hometown team even though you secretly follow the ATL team more than your hometown team.

    4. When the ATL team is losing, you're the loudest nigga, but when they're winning, you're suddenly more interested in politics or pre-World War II economics in France.

    5. You swear up and down that you hate everything about ATL from the sports teams to the weather, but if the Mayor literally gave you a six figure check to move back home you would change the subject.



  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 25,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm incapable of giving a tenth of a fuck about Hockey or Soccer. I've tried with Soccer -- I really have.

    But I just feel like the country I grew up in has too many freedoms, and my refrigerator has too much food in it for me to like soccer.

    That shit is for lil skinny muhfuggas from 3rd world countries who can't even look their leaders in the eye without getting shot. lol

    You wrong for that lol, soccer isn't for everybody, it's surpassed baseball as my 3rd favorite sport doe
  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigev240 wrote: »
    what type of nigga would i be rootin for USC in football, then fUCkLA in basketball? cant do it.

    I agree with you on that. But over here you do see some weird pairings on college sport teams.

    Werd. lol.

    I mean, a nigga can like what he wanna like, but at least have valid reasons for teams you rep.

    When a niggas says something like "I like their uniforms", I'm like....

    will-farrell-Vomit.gif

    Nah the woat shit is when you ask a nigga what's his NBA team and they say…



    … I'm a Lebron/Kobe fan


    That's some gay shit to me only females should say they like one nigga.If you not on my team I give 0 fucks about you.
    greenwood1921purpngoldBDBIID
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,117
    OU actually has a decent Baseball program, but I have no personal connection to them, and college baseball is just flat out boring to me.

    The top 200 high school baseball players seem like they go straight to the Minor Leagues after high school, so College baseball is filled with a bunch of mid-tier players that weren't good enough to get a minor league deal, so that makes it even worse.
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,117
    allday1992 wrote: »
    bigev240 wrote: »
    what type of nigga would i be rootin for USC in football, then fUCkLA in basketball? cant do it.

    I agree with you on that. But over here you do see some weird pairings on college sport teams.

    Werd. lol.

    I mean, a nigga can like what he wanna like, but at least have valid reasons for teams you rep.

    When a niggas says something like "I like their uniforms", I'm like....

    will-farrell-Vomit.gif

    Nah the woat shit is when you ask a nigga what's his NBA team and they say…



    … I'm a Lebron/Kobe fan


    That's some gay shit to me only females should say they like one nigga.If you not on my team I give 0 fucks about you.

    Werd. Wurd.... images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRth3WYPKnPUk7pS2AYMygIbp7IVW60NlPMO9cTw_VMjANGviXX9rV8ZvrfiA


    Nothing wrong with having a favorite player on YOUR TEAM. But this stan shit is getting out of hand.

    There is no justification for a grown man stanning a individual player that plays a TEAM sport. If you're a real fan, you've been a fan before that player came to that team, during, and AFTER that niggas is long gone, old, and gray, and broke.



    Niggas are worse than them white girls rooting for American Idol contestants.






  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly

    Hell I was the biggest vick fan when he was with the falcons but the day he turned himself in I stopped giving a fuck

    The day Ice retires or leaves the falcons is the day I move on to the next QB
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YMCMB Posts: 16,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't trust a man with 2 College Football teams.

    I'm South Carolina everything. I don't even like Baseball but I love the school so much that I have become infatuated with it for the past few years. It also helps that we are pretty successful in baseball but even if we weren't I would still attend, watch and support. Our B-Ball team was fucking horrible last year but I went and supported 6 games when I could get up there. To include Women's. The B-Ball team is on the rise though with Frank Martin now at the helm. Look at out roster of coaches.

    Football: Steve Spurrier
    Basketball: Frank Martin
    Baseball: Ray Tanner
    Women's B-Ball: Dawn Staley

    That's pretty stout.

    To me love for the school is supporting all teams regardless.
Sign In or Register to comment.