The Official 2012-2013 College Football Thread

Replies

• allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i remember joe mcknight when they played hoover and they showed it on two-a-days

nigga ran all over hoover

I remember that show

They were suppose to be the best team in alabama and they looked average as fuck
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, braze's sig is cold blooded.

I'm sittin' here watching the vigil in Aurora. It was about 1,000 white people out there before they announced Obama was coming to speak. Now the shit suddenly look like the Million Man March. lol. White folx like "damn, where'd the negras come from?"

• MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 51,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    allday1992 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i remember joe mcknight when they played hoover and they showed it on two-a-days

nigga ran all over hoover

I remember that show

They were suppose to be the best team in alabama and they looked average as fuck

yep that show was GOAT

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 28,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    AydBdkECMAAzfps.jpg

Not sure how legit...but Penn State bout to get hit hard even if half of it is true...
    G.Avant
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
     RT @rivalsmike: Just spoke to Christian Hackenberg, told me he wants to play in a bowl game. Would call #southcarolina first and #auburn next if needed.

And so it begins.
  • ClutchCityCartelClutchCityCartel HoustonPosts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tru Mac bout to commit that if that list is true.
    Its about to be open season season on penn st players if its true

The progams about to die

Damn, death penalty.

Osama Bin Laden
    Khadafi

And now....

Pedo Bear

Pedo_91684e_333970.png
    Who's good on the penn state roster??

Bout to see if coach richt should start recruiting
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 28,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Bobby Bowden is somewhere celebrating (if the wins from 1998 and on are vacated) lol...back on top for all-time wins.
    Who's good on the penn state roster??

Bout to see if coach richt should start recruiting

They actually got a decent class so far for 2013. And some decent talent already on the roster. I'm sure they'll get devoured by other Big 10 schools. And the players not from the Big 10 area will probably play closer to home.
    Hackenberg is gone. He is the top QB in the nation. No way he stays at Penn State with what they are about to be dealt. He needs to look at Auburn. We already have Connor Mitch who was hand picked by Spurrier after Hackenberg picked Penn State. We told Mitch we were I ly taking one QB this class so he should be our guy. Hackenberg knew what he was getting into when he commited to PSU.
    I wonder what bandwagon penn st niggas gonna hop on
  • ClutchCityCartelClutchCityCartel HoustonPosts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @allday

Pitt? Temple? lol....West Virginia?
    I wonder what bandwagon penn st niggas gonna hop on

Do penn state fans even exist on here? I know that one nigga says he goes/went there. But he said some dumb shit about "you can't root for a team unless you went to the school" and then said some dumb shit like "Oklahoma is only good because of their location".

So I don't even count him.

I'm sure if penn state was actually good there would be some eagles/steelers/sixers fans claiming to be fans.
    Lol @ having the option to drop to FCS.
    infamous114Chef_Taylor
  • smittysmithsmittysmith Posts: 7,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They getting off easy if you ask me.
    Penn state don't even got player my squad would need…

But if miami catch the same shit(not gonna happen tho) then then the coaches might have to do something
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 5,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They talking about no death penalty...nigga that is a death penalty...them niggas gonna be on some we are marshall type shit...no way that can be legit well some of it. If they cant play for 2013 they just fucked the big 10s schedule all the way up..thats 13teams that gotta replace all those games. Penn state low key do have a talented roster. The penn state coach wishing he stayed where the fuck he was.

Lol @the penn state and maimi qb recruits tryna come to auburn..sucks we have no room. We have 5lots scholaships left..

1 guard, adams, matthews, 1 rb of bryant or green, and 1 extra.
    MobTown wrote: »
    They talking about no death penalty...nigga that is a death penalty...them niggas gonna be on some we are marshall type shit...no way that can be legit well some of it. If they cant play for 2013 they just fucked the big 10s schedule all the way up..thats 13teams that gotta replace all those games. Penn state low key do have a talented roster. The penn state coach wishing he stayed where the fuck he was.

Lol @the penn state and maimi qb recruits tryna come to auburn..sucks we have no room. We have 5lots scholaships left..

1 guard, adams, matthews, 1 rb of bryant or green, and 1 extra.

Chill with that b. We ain't getting the Penn State treatment.
    MobTown wrote: »

1 guard, adams, matthews some other safety, 1 rb of bryant or green, and 1 extra.

Fixed

Unless you talkin bout another matthews that pipe dream is over

• Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that shit aint real.

but if so. smh @ penn state players having to play both ways. nh. in some Russell Athletic uniforms
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    8) LOSS OF 8 SCHOLARSHIPS PER YEAR BEGINNING IN 2014 AND CONTINUING FOR 5 YEARS TO 2020.

doesn't add up.

as for the other shit, if the football penalties are severe, it would be good to see the NCAA grant the players an easier route to transfer.

and the vacated wins? i wouldn't be shocked if this wasn't actaully a part of the punishment
  • smittysmithsmittysmith Posts: 7,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Ivan Drago voice*

If they die......they die
    Inglewood_BMR.CJ