The Official 2012-2013 College Football Thread

Replies

• Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw the lsu/bama bcs replay...damn 21-0 didnt cross the 50 yard line but once.Lsu fans, that in it self should be motivation for your 2012 season...that was total domination.
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    doubletee wrote: »
    Saw the lsu/bama bcs replay...damn 21-0 didnt cross the 50 yard line but once.Lsu fans, that in it self should be motivation for your 2012 season...that was total domination by their D.

Fixed for accuracy!!!!!!!!
    Wait..............................................................................................................

Just think if Georgia wouldnt have done it the week before for a half. It wouldnt have been that way. Georgia gave them the blueprint to beat LSU. I dont think LSU got a first down against Georgia until the second half.
    bgoat
    Yeah lsu D held it down for the most part..but who ever was calling the play for them shouldve been cursed out after and during that game.
  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Saw the lsu/bama bcs replay...damn 21-0 didnt cross the 50 yard line but once.Lsu fans, that in it self should be motivation for your 2012 season...that was total domination by their D.

Wait..............................................................................................................

Just think if Georgia wouldnt have done it the week before for a half. It wouldnt have been that way. Georgia gave them the blueprint to beat LSU. I dont think LSU got a first down against Georgia until the second half.

Finally a LSU fan admitted that

But bama had the depth to keep it going fo 60 min

LSU won games last year because of the run game,defense and special teams

But I doubt lsu gonna have those problems with mett at QB
    allday1992 wrote: »

Finally a LSU fan admitted that
    But bama had the depth to keep it going fo 60 min

LSU won games last year because of the run game,defense and special teams

But I doubt lsu gonna have those problems with mett at QB

I watch that game surrounded by Georgia fans.
    @caddoman

LSU went to work in that second half tho

I knew it we were going to lose when hilliard ran over boykin
    allday1992 wrote: »
    @caddoman

LSU went to work in that second half tho

I knew it we were going to lose when hilliard ran over boykin

The game was over with before that play happened.lol
    @doubletee

Naw nigga it still close when that shit happened
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 51,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol uga didn't give bama no blueprint. alabama had already played lsu.

its called making adjustments. bama came out throwing the ball.

what did lsu go over at halftime?
    bgoat
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Co-Sign @greenwood1921 on the slavery thing. People don't want to admit that but it's true. A lot of these niggas got great "Buck" genes.
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Keep thinking that. Georgia didnt adjust to the blocking change that LSU didin the second half. But since Bama had watched Georgia shut down LSU offense and what LSU did to adjust it was easier to gameplan. LSU options were limited with JJ at QB. Then you bring in a even shakier QB that Bama always get to throw a INT, doesnt change much.

Georgia threw the ball also. If it wasnt for a drop and a great recovery of a missed assignment the score would have been higher in the first half of the SECCG.

If you watch the SECCG and the BCSCG, Bama and Georgia did the same things on D. LSU did the same things on offense. the middle was always open cause the safety played tight. One safety in the middle or even man because if JJ sees a defender on a WR he will not throw it.
    ya boi g
    edited April 2012

Keep thinking that. Georgia didnt adjust to the blocking change that LSU didin the second half. But since Bama had watched Georgia shut down LSU offense and what LSU did to adjust it was easier to gameplan. LSU options were limited with JJ at QB. Then you bring in a even shakier QB that Bama always get to throw a INT, doesnt change much.

Georgia threw the ball also. If it wasnt for a drop and a great recovery of a missed assignment the score would have been higher in the first half of the SECCG.

If you watch the SECCG and the BCSCG, Bama and Georgia did the same things on D. LSU did the same things on offense. the middle was always open cause the safety played tight. One safety in the middle or even man because if JJ sees a defender on a WR he will not throw it.

and i will keep thinking that.
    bgoat
    Damn caddo you had to bring up that drop again

Nigga was at the crib like

premature.gif

• ya boi gya boi g Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭

Yea Georgia and Bama played LSU the same..... Georgia was young last year and didnt have the depth Bama had/has....

People also dont know or realize that Grantham is from Sabans coaching tree....... Which is a big reason why the game plan looked about the same. I wouldnt be surprised if they even shared notes or some shit like that.

and i will keep thinking that.

And you be the only one. even the Bama rivals site gave Grantham some love.
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ Arkansas "reaching out" to Pete Carrol.

lol @ the Aint's and Arky with their silly ass coaching "wish list". The fuck they think they are?
    What???? Da Fuck Arkasas thinking? Lol. Pete Carrol ain't thinking about them.
    Heard Arkansas reached out to Fat Phil also.

You can't spell Franklin American Mortgage Company Music City Bowl without ARKY!
    Word is that tennessee former coach might take the job
    Cj a sec fan
    I'm really a college football fan
    I'm really a college football fan
    Cj a sec fan

CJ go to bat for Alabama more than any otha team in the SEC. He screams that "SEC" shit but he only talks about Alabama specifically.

Starting to see those true colors come out. LOL!!!!!!!!!

CJ lets just say youre a fan of sports how bout that.
    numbaz...80's baby
    Ole piss stay losing

bowallace.jpg

A still image and video circulated Tuesday of an altercation over the weekend that involved former Giles County standout Bo Wallace, a quarterback at Ole Miss.

But the video, which has since been removed from YouTube, shows Wallace being punched and then surrounded by a group of men, and never really becoming physical himself.
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    x2_c17c9f3

"That's my quarterback."

tocryingqh6.gif