MobTown wrote: »
    Writer must be usc alum
    allday1992 wrote: »
    The USC hype has started

dont hate

3 in the top 10 tho? gad damn..

and got my boy at #2 already?

ya boy colin gon be talking a lot of shit
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. I II III IIII IIIII IIIIII IIIIIII IIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIPosts: 12,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    3 in the top 10 well damn lol

The O is gonna get all the love in the offseason but the D is gonna be nice as fuck this year. Dion Bailey,TJ, Nickell, Kennard, Isaiah Wiley, Hayes Pullard, George Uko and so on.
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped reading @ "Collin Klein".

That's like a top NBA player list with Marc Gasol at #3.

lol
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B OG Bobby Johnson Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The BDB wrote: »
    3 in the top 10 well damn lol

The O is gonna get all the love in the offseason but the D is gonna be nice as fuck this year. Dion Bailey,TJ, Nickell, Kennard, Isaiah Wiley, Hayes Pullard, George Uko and so on.

right with mostly everyone coming back we dont have depth problems anymore

how is Robert Woods JR rated Lower in top 25 College Players than Lee is ??

lee is legit. he kinda took over when woods was struggling with injuries. but this setting up to be a monster year for him with damn near all the hype and attention going to lee now. smh @ robert fuckin woods being the slept on receiver on our team. crazy but true.

this offense gon be tough to deal with

• Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This list is flawed on so many levels. SMSB.
  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna see usc offense vs a sec defense
    i seen john l smith press conference, seem like a good man. dont know how good a coach he is but ill be low key rootin for arkansas to bounce back from this punkass quitrino fiasco
    I wanna see usc offense vs a sec defense

that make 2 of us. especially in a bowl game where both coaches get a long time to gameplan.

• CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 5,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont trust anything USC with Lame Kiffin as coach..dude aint no pete Carroll, have we forgot this dude's time at Tenn?
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. I II III IIII IIIII IIIIII IIIIIII IIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIPosts: 12,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont trust anything USC with Lame Kiffin as coach..dude aint no pete Carroll, have we forgot this dude's time at Tenn?

Same could be said for your Coach Gene Chizik's tenure at Iowa St. That didn't stop him from winning a ship at his next stop.
    CottonCitySlim
    I wanna see usc offense vs Bama, LSU, or UGA.

*Fixed.

Let's stop actin' like the whole conference is filled with the 2000 Ravens defense, bruh.

And even those three programs ain't guaranteed to put the same quality on the field year after year.

*Fixed.

Let's stop actin' like the whole conference is filled with the 2000 Ravens defense, bruh.

And even those three programs ain't guaranteed to put the same quality on the field year after year.

I was trying to be nice but you right

I'm just going to sit back and wait for malice to come and talk about how people are disrespecting the chickens

*Fixed.

I'm just going to sit back and wait for malice to come and talk about how people are disrespecting the chickens

'Cause I'm starting to hear people in the media say the same shit about the XII offensively - and as a fan of a team that actually has a potent offense - I get offended. 'Cause the majority of the B-XII schools ain't shit compared to us.

Just look at my sig. lol.

• CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 5,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The BDB wrote: »

Same could be said for your Coach Gene Chizik's tenure at Iowa St. That didn't stop him from winning a ship at his next stop.

i will give you a cosign for that good point

@greenwood1921

Can we get a little respect. We had the #3 defense in the nation last year and #5 year before that. Just a little.
    edited April 2012

*Fixed.

'Cause I'm starting to hear people in the media say the same shit about the XII offensively - and as a fan of a team that actually has a potent offense - I get offended. 'Cause the majority of the B-XII schools ain't shit compared to us.

I just want this talk to end one way or another

Either the sec is overrated or the rest of y'all niggas suck

OU or usc is going to settle this shit once and for all
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

*Fixed.

OU or usc is going to settle this shit once and for all

I don't know about the other stuff, there is no way anyone can say the SEC has been overrated.

*Fixed.

OU or usc is settle this shit

I just think niggas are offending their own squads when they "share the wealth" with 8 other average ass programs.

Is your team good because they're in the SEC, or because they're just good? Don't know why someone would pick the former.

People that know college football history knows that the media and poll-voters always nutt-hug a certain conference in different eras. This is just the SEC's turn to get their nuts hugged. There is no "SEC defense" or "Big XII offense".

In fact, to play devil's advocate, you could argue that Big XII offenses are "potent" because the defenses are average, and SEC Defenses are "stout" because their offenses are garbage (word to the fifty yard line, lol.)

Even tho Okey lite's offense is a bootleg version of ours -- Fuck them. They ain't us and we ain't them, and I hope they fuck around and get shut out by a Division II team and don't even get past the 50 yard line on some lsu shit. lol
    All I know is this is the year my squad got a chance to win a NC

If we can get past the games without rambo and sc its gonna be a good year

@greenwood1921

Can we get a little respect. We had the #3 defense in the nation last year and #5 year before that. Just a little.

A little. Maybe. lol
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I'd also suggest to anyone with $3 to spare, that they should go in iTunes and download the new Friday Night Lights book, where the author catches up with Boobie Miles and other coaches, players, etc...its a great read for anyone who enjoyed the movie/original book.
    Matt- wrote: »
    And I'd also suggest to anyone with $3 to spare, that they should go in iTunes and download the new Friday Night Lights book, where the author catches up with Boobie Miles and other coaches, players, etc...its a great read for anyone who enjoyed the movie/original book.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwj2IwIPLwkvgXyZJF7Q42uNPduA_RdJe9cfCVmf_Wjwh-H1kTww

Brought to you by, Matthew Winklesly.
    This nigga said "Matthew Winklesly"

I can't fucking breathe.