Plot Holes/Shit that didn't make sense in Films

Replies

• texas409texas409 Posts: 15,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i been wondering this shit for years but in Swordfish John Travolta had a dead body of himself in the basement....who the fuck was that and why did he clone himself?
    CP203
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    sionb55 wrote: »
    But didnt the T-Rex get the raptor thru the sun roof of the museum *scratches head* ?

- In Watchmen, if Dr. Manhattan is all knowing how come he didnt read Viedt's mind & intentions b4 they started working on that machine ? & if he knows the future why did he wait to the end to stop it ? & how come he didnt know who killed The Comedian ? LOLOL

They explained that in Watchmen.Viedt's had some nuclear shit or something that Dr. Manhattan couldn't see through.Veidt was super smart and he had planned everything ahead of time.He made Manhattan leave by setting him up to think he was giving ppl cancer when he wasn't.But yeah that force field Veidt had made it where Manhattan couldn't see his thoughts.

watchmen is goat there are no flaws mayne
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 14,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Watchmen was some shit and 2 hours and 40 minutes too long
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But didnt the T-Rex get the raptor thru the sun roof of the museum *scratches head* ?

- In Watchmen, if Dr. Manhattan is all knowing how come he didnt read Viedt's mind & intentions b4 they started working on that machine ? & if he knows the future why did he wait to the end to stop it ? & how come he didnt know who killed The Comedian ? LOLOL

They explained that in Watchmen.Viedt's had some nuclear shit or something that Dr. Manhattan couldn't see through.Veidt was super smart and he had planned everything ahead of time.He made Manhattan leave by setting him up to think he was giving ppl cancer when he wasn't.But yeah that force field Veidt had made it where Manhattan couldn't see his thoughts.

dayum.... thanks fam !
    No prob
    R.D. wrote: »

nah it was perfect and went over yr head
    freehuey89 wrote: »

How are there horses in the Planet of The Apes remake when the planet they landed on only has life that came from the ship Mark Wahlberg was on.There are humans and apes on the ships so where did those horses come from? and the humans?The planet they were on wasn't earth in the future it was a whole new planet with a storm that caused time travel

Nah it was Earth the whole time, just like the original. the ship with all the apes had went through the vortex, sent them in the past and crashed on the planet. marky mark's ship was sent in the future, so that when he landed, the apes had been on the planet for mad long and therefore had time to develop a society. thats why at the end when he gets sent back to his own time, dc has apes and shit walking around

No that's why it's bugged out.Peep it.In the remake they show that planet thy're on has 3 moons.They were on a totally different planet, but the time flowed backwards on that side so when marky mark left first the bad monkey figured out how to work the other ship and followed him,since the time storm moved backwards the monkey reached earth before marky mark.They tell you for certain the planet is not earth.
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Training Day, how come Alonzo paid the Mexicans to kill Hoyt when Alonzo could have killed Hoyt while he and the other dirty cops (Dr Dre, etc) robbed and killed the old guy with money in the kitchen.
    I think the plan was not to kill him if he was dirty like them

Anti_matter
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to The Future 3. There are 2 Deloreans. When Marty goes back to 1885 to rescue Doc there is another delorean that Doc had when he got zapped there. them niggas spent all that time trying to come up with a way to get back to the 80s and there was another car there the whole time.
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 14,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CracceR wrote: »

lol at something going over my head cause i didnt like it

you sound like a Lupe fan
    Anti_matter
    satyrone wrote: »
    Back to The Future 3. There are 2 Deloreans. When Marty goes back to 1885 to rescue Doc there is another delorean that Doc had when he got zapped there. them niggas spent all that time trying to come up with a way to get back to the 80s and there was another car there the whole time.
    They really got confusing breaking their own rules.In the 1st movie when things got changed ppl would fade away and ppl would forget about the ppl who where fading away, but in pt 2 like I said Marty shouldn't have a double older Marty in the future if he left, but there is only 1 time machine.Doc was in 1885 and left the car for Marty in the future.Once Marty took it in the future the one in the past would vanish because the car is the object that time travels.There was only 1

lol at something going over my head cause i didnt like it

you sound like a Lupe fan

aye im nobodys fan but lupe is the most talented rapper ever you got that right haaa
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭
    The Hangover - ..guy was on the roof not screaming for help or using doors or anything?

District 9 - All those years of slavery, and only one alien is working on fixing a ship so they can go home? Why did all of them come down to begin with?

Harry Potter - School for 7 years but no math classes. No English classes.

Jurassic Park - If you know a hurricane is coming, and you're fat, and your footwork isn't on heavy d's level, why would you get out the car on a island where everything can kill you? And even before that, why would you speed in that kind of weather? You just shut down the whole park.

u got home school til the age of 10

not to mention they have magic...fuck is math lol
    Wrath of the titans - how the fuck does a head lock even hurt a god?

didn't watch the movie but I know that some Gods do die in their stories
    Max-b wrote: »
    Boyz n da hood--- why the fuck u gona split up

RIICCKKYYY!!!

I always wondered that myself

what exactly was the point of splitting up

how does that help you
    Anti_matter
  • 44Since8844Since88 Taking it one day at a time.... HoustonPosts: 22,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friday: If Craig got paid the day before, what the fuck did he do with his money?
    MrSoutCityBawse D.LoxLou_Cypher
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friday: If Craig got paid the day before, what the fuck did he do with his money?
    Good one lol
  • tdoto88tdoto88 Posts: 751
    In JP, the T-Rex came through the side opening (remember the visitors was still under construction during the film) which was big enough for it to walk through
  • h deezyh deezy Posts: 26
    This one still bothers me to this day but in Friday when Craig reached for the milk in the fridge shouldn't he have known immediately that the carton was empty?
    MrSoutCitysouth4life
    h deezy wrote: »
    This one still bothers me to this day but in Friday when Craig reached for the milk in the fridge shouldn't he have known immediately that the carton was empty?

nah he was high as fuck

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    h deezy wrote: »

nah he was high as fuck
    How could he be high??? That was at the beginning of the movie.
    Bawse D.Lox
  • hueyhuey Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of these are just regular movie happenings for comedic effect or action purposes
    BK ProductAnti_matter
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The end of grease so they just got into a car n flew into the clouds?
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNSHip-Hop Onenawledge_godSocialAssassinRati
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,069 Regulator
    End of Lord Of The Rings trilogy you mean to tell me they could have hopped on a big ass eagle and dropped the ring in the mountain the whole time? Yet this shit took 3 movies and 1 billion dollars for dude to throw the ring in a lava pit.

Hatchet 1 everybody dies at the end in the second one the girl who died is back and well like she escaped when I saw that I just fast forwarded to the end smh.

Wolverine Origins had nothing to do with how the book played out.
    Bawse D.Lox
  • hueyhuey Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Origins was horrible
    BK ProductAnti_matter