What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Diggy Simmons-What You Say To Me? (J-Cole Diss)

15678911»

Replies

  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I think the point monizzle is making is yes those girls with buy tickets to a show is because they have to. You cant show up and get in free but with a cd you know you aint go to pay for it so they download it which equals low sales. The record company is going to see that and not wanna drop his second cd. So he has to change something to get into a big crowd to help put more numbers up


    the bolded is excatly where im getting at and even if the sales for the album are low he needs a hot single like a rack city (don't like the song but it had buzz that got singles moving). And as far as buying the CD I am trying to point out niggas that have buzz a bitch will buy multiple copies on release day if and only if they crazy for a nigga. But for Diggy they just will show up at the concert cause they think he kinda cute and want something to do that night.

    @damobb2deep you right they need to get his national promotion game up you cant have 1 milli in followers and only sell 22K. And question how big was the venue diggy was at and what was the age and demographic of the crowd there?




    it was a nice size venue... not a stadium... but way bigger then a club...

    oh okay...was it all teenagers or younger or older than that?
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    By the time chris brown was 17 he was covered in tattoos singin let me take u down.

    My 15yr old cousin thinks he is corny as fuck, her 9yr old sister loves him tho. I dont think chicks over 15 is gon rock wit him no matter how much promo he gets
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I think the point monizzle is making is yes those girls with buy tickets to a show is because they have to. You cant show up and get in free but with a cd you know you aint go to pay for it so they download it which equals low sales. The record company is going to see that and not wanna drop his second cd. So he has to change something to get into a big crowd to help put more numbers up


    the bolded is excatly where im getting at and even if the sales for the album are low he needs a hot single like a rack city (don't like the song but it had buzz that got singles moving). And as far as buying the CD I am trying to point out niggas that have buzz a bitch will buy multiple copies on release day if and only if they crazy for a nigga. But for Diggy they just will show up at the concert cause they think he kinda cute and want something to do that night.

    @damobb2deep you right they need to get his national promotion game up you cant have 1 milli in followers and only sell 22K. And question how big was the venue diggy was at and what was the age and demographic of the crowd there?




    it was a nice size venue... not a stadium... but way bigger then a club...

    oh okay...was it all teenagers or younger or older than that?

    i will say middle and high school girls mostly...
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They stuck trying to figure out market him to little girls or let him be a grown up. None of it is working. he has no real teenage fan base and adults could give a fuck. he should have been all over the Nick awards last night. That's how you know he really isn't popular at all and his album sales reflect that. being on 106 does nothing for you. he needed to be getting slimmed with bieber on nick
    harlem hustlaidoitforhiphop10
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at the track leaking just in time for his album. Who the fuck is trying Diggy Simmons, dude leaked that shit himself.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    By the time chris brown was 17 he was covered in tattoos singin let me take u down.

    My 15yr old cousin thinks he is corny as fuck, her 9yr old sister loves him tho. I dont think chicks over 15 is gon rock wit him no matter how much promo he gets

    chris brown was19- 20 btw...

    and some hood chicks might not fuck wit dude... but them white girls and suburban black chicks will most deff
  • andre_1024andre_1024 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lol at the track leaking just in time for his album. Who the fuck is trying Diggy Simmons, dude leaked that shit himself.

    well of course whoever leaked it did it for promotion and tryin to make ppl forget about them first week sales lol..i'm asking if it's really an old track??
  • Jdilla26Jdilla26 Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more sensitve lightskinned rapper beef that shit never ends good
    Dear Genitals, thanks for not bleeding every month. You're the best. Sincerely, a man


    tumblr_m0e3qjrtM41qj966mo1_500_large.gif
    tumblr_mrz0b9youk1qhkbk8o1_400.gif
    BobOblah
  • tompetrez3tompetrez3 Posts: 6,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rev Run itching for Jay Z bitch ass to jump in but he wont. Thats what i be trying to tell you jigga warriors. Why get your pussies wet about who in Roc Nation when none of them stand together during war. In 2012 the only thing I see from Roc Nation is the footprints of Chris Brown, Drake and Diggy on they back. Something about having real soldiers like Young Chris and Beans would keep the bullshit at bay but nah. He a mud nigger and another nigga ripped his whole persona from Master Fard Muhammad to defend that diamond. Cole and Electonica looking soft right now letting niggas shit on they fam
    giphy.gif


    birdcallaveliTrillfateMR.CJDarthRozayPlaya Playapurpngoldinfamous114
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost tho wrote: »
    twittter.jpg

    Cole at least got to "3rd base" tho. She cant say NOTHING happened...SOMETHING happened.
    how you know?
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    -Vincenzo-Trillfatebirdcallaveli
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost tho wrote: »
    twittter.jpg

    Cole at least got to "3rd base" tho. She cant say NOTHING happened...SOMETHING happened.
    how you know?
    He was there doing the same to Angela
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NIGGAS DONT WANT JOJO JUMPING IN THIS
    Lol that nigga can't even outsell his little brother. He doing spider loc numbers.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    purpngold
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NIGGAS DONT WANT JOJO JUMPING IN THIS
    Lol that nigga can't even outsell his little brother. He doing spider loc numbers.

    gee757/gunotkilla appearance in 3,2,1...
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

    icUWzM.gif


    Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    DarthRozaypurpngold
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    No more sensitve lightskinned rapper beef that shit never ends good

    The last darkskinned rapper beef left 50 Cent a multi millionaire and Ja Rule in a jail cell.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

    I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    NIGGAS DONT WANT JOJO JUMPING IN THIS
    Lol that nigga can't even outsell his little brother. He doing spider loc numbers.

    gee757/gunotkilla appearance in 3,2,1...

    Damn, now that you mention it, that shit make sense. gunotkilla wouldn't post a whole month but the moment I say shit about spider loc he appears like commissioner gordon gave dude a signal.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    CashmoneyDux
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    NIGGAS DONT WANT JOJO JUMPING IN THIS

    he prolly rounding up his rent a hood niggas as we speak and shooting a diss track/video
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    CashmoneyDux
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,355 Regulator
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    NIGGAS DONT WANT JOJO JUMPING IN THIS

    he prolly rounding up his rent a hood niggas as we speak and shooting a diss track/video
    team blackout lmaooo
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wiki'd vanessa randomly and im laughing at the bit they put for russy. the last line said this "The series ended in 2009 and he has since pursued his studies." lmao @ them making it sound like he was doing something with his life besides going to school
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rev Run got to know his daughters are some hoes on the downlow though, no way in hell did Lil Bow Wow not knock off Angela Simmons at the height of his popularity. I mean that little flem spitting nigga Jo Jo smoking weed and acting up in public so you know those hoes up to no good too.

    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    DarthRozayCashmoneyDuxP. Townidoitforhiphop10purpngold
15678911»
This discussion has been closed.