To spoon or not to spoon

Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black MagePosts: 5,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Powder Room
that is thee question...do yall ladies like when a nigga layed up witcha and start pokin round? Or is it just annoying?

Replies

• KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,511 Regulator

wanting to spoon is never a bad thing in my eyes
    freshb651Young-IceVader_F_Kennedy
  • WestieWestie Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spooning and snuggling is great. One of my favorite things to do during my relationship downtime.
    Young-Icea.mann
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 16,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am curious to see some of these answers. the last thread I made like this, the dudes had more of a problem.
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love to spoon and cuddle up. It's one of the things I miss about being in a relationship.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spooning in bed is great for a bit but after that please get off.

I like spooning while we're watching TV though.

pretty much....its cool but it gets old quick lol

I love it, for real for real. I'm like a cling on, I wrap my legs around my man, head on his lap (not like THAT all the time), some part of me will be touching my man. My ex loved it, we'll see if I annoy the shit outta the next man tho. lol
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    forking >>>>>>>>>>>>> spooning
    BK Product
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    Niggas is sounding real Drake-like in here.

theres nothing drake like having a bun on ya hot dog FOH, you havent lived
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxeuTFuBsHjCOdFL9Av6TOtiwfFPyHVGIKX4Om634vop4Ap2x15g
    a.mannIceBergTaylorVader_F_Kennedy
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 16,211 ✭✭✭✭✭

I cant sleep unless I rub my joint on my wife's ass. That shit is like a bucket of ribs before bed. THAT ITIS!!!!!!!!!!

Dont let her have on like a short sleep-in pull over. Silk panites on!!!!!!!!!!! I pull my joint through the boxer slit and rub it between the crack of her ass. We either end up fucking or just got to sleep.
    BiblicalAtheist
    lmao....nigga go home....shat....i just fantasized about your wife whom i've never seen lmao......j/p....that was a very vivid description tho
    u got enough pics lol.....do all that shit be exclusive or u just be on random pic sites?
    This thread is making me miss being in a relationship. *remembers dirty socks in the middle of the floor and wanting to suffocate him in his sleep every other week* Nostalgia over.
    Vader_F_Kennedy
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,511 Regulator
    MrsWest wrote: »
    This thread is making me miss being in a relationship. *remembers dirty socks in the middle of the floor and wanting to suffocate him in his sleep every other week* Nostalgia over.

omg, this made me remember something.

okay so a lil back info, my hubby rarely drinks pop, and neither do i, but i love strawberry soda. so i had a case of it, and i guessed he decided to have one but it was outside so he puts it in the freezer to get it cold and forgets it there. so a few hours later i guess he takes it out of the freezer and for some strange ass reason he puts it in the oven to defrost instead of the sink.

i have no idea what possessed him to do this, he says when he took it out of the freezer i had recently turned off the oven so it was still warm and he figured that'd speed up the defrosting. so you know of course he forgot it in there. the next day after i get home, i turn the oven on when i started making dinner, and you guessed it, a few minutes later the can of pop exploded inside the oven, i thought a bomb had gone off in my house.

that shit was EVERYWHERE all inside the oven, all over the floor. it took me a good hour to clean it. and then when i ask him wth were you thinking his answer is, "why didn't you check inside the oven be4 u turned it on." because i didn't know i had to check for pop cans be4 i turned my previously empty oven on.
    -Vincenzo-bignormmittens_corleone
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrsWest wrote: »

how he ruined it baby? 8->
    @kai omg that must have been horrible to clean. I would have bugged out.
  • hueyhuey Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i do it just to help my girl fall asleep, then i roll over and do my own thing
  • Mood IndigoMood Indigo Posts: 2,127
    Not that big of a fan. I get hot and uncomfortable. I'm too used to having my own space.
  • NYCeeCeeNYCeeCee Posts: 1,691
    LOL, whats wrong with that Chi?
  • bro every time you spoon with a female you might aswell cry infront of her nigga thats a sign of weakness
    John_BlaziniNYCeeCeea.mannthemadlionsfan
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room I make money while I sleep I don't even no Posts: 7,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching t.v and cuddling is cool. But i don't like to do it after sex.
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,823 Regulator
    it's cool, but i can't fall asleep like that..
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 15,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That shit is the GOAT. Having my jay rub against her booty. Sometimes she hit me with the slow bump and grind. Lead to some tidday rubbin and punani fingering and more. Good times.....
    ItsKatBitches
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you males feel about getting spooned?

Sometimes I'll cuddle up behind my man if he's asleep and facing way from me.

I would call that spoonin unless theres something you aint tellin us.....
    but yeah thats shits cool sometimes, nothing like warm pussy and titays on ya back
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 25,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love cuddling. Only cuddle with my dog lately though.
    Bcotton5