damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

7figz7figz Ig'nantPosts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Forum of Fame
So I was discussing with this female today basically would she give head for money if she was broke with kids. (She doesn't have any kids).

She said yes- and in a heartbeat. She went on to say that whatever woman wouldn't would be a bad mother.

So is this commendable or ho' shit ?

How far should you go to feed your kids ?
Young-Ice

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,272 Regulator
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    SHE WOULD SUCH DICK FOR FREE, SO MIGHT AS WELL DO IT FOR HER KIDS...

welp there u have it
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I gotta c/s jamel. I would do anything to put food in my kids stomach. rob a bank, home invasion, armed robbery, sell crack. anything short of some homo shit.
    Wild SelfKing_Me
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. I don't know if this sounds fucked up, but there's a limit to what I'd do for my kids - prostitution being up there.
    ChicityIntellectualViolence
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    BUT AT THE SAME TIME, THEY SAY THEY WILL DO ANYTHING, BUT IF YOU GIVE THEM A MCDONALDS APP TO FILL OUT, THEY GIVE YOU THE SCOOBY DOO GRUNT
    my point exactly. if you would do anything, just take a menial job until you can find something better. if you get to the point where youre sucking dick for $50 then obviously this "id do anything for my kids" is a new found revelation

7figzIntellectualViolenceCashmoneyDux
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7fIG wrote: »
    Damn. I don't know if this sounds fucked up, but there's a limit to what I'd do for my kids - prostitution being up there.

UR A GUY RIGHT?...

SO IF DICKS WAS WILLIN TO PAY FOR DICK,U WOULDNT DO IT?
    LOL. What?

UR A GUY RIGHT?...

Yea I'm a dude, but wait - clarify the bolded ?
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,272 Regulator
    edited April 2012

UR A GUY RIGHT?...

say-what-vanilla-ice-o.gif
    #1 pick
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta c/s jamel. I would do anything to put food in my kids stomach. rob a bank, home invasion, armed robbery, sell crack. anything short of some homo shit.

How long you think that you can do that before you end up dead or life in prison? And after that, how would your kids grow up without you?
    edited April 2012
    Wild Self wrote: »

How long you think that you can do that before you end up dead or life in prison? And after that, how would your kids grow up without you?

idk dude. what i am saying, is if i had some felonys and could not get a job. I would find a way to feed my kids by any means necessary.
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy can't be this retarded.
  • ol_buddyol_buddy Posts: 291 ✭✭✭
    support her in her beliefs...

tell her she oughta give u the head now so u can appraise it if she dont wanna get shortchanged in the future
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ the end of the day alot of criminal types say that cliche shit they have kids to its no noble robinhood actions they are participating in its selfishness the kids they raise often do the same shit. So @ the end of the day that cop out is bs
    HyenaKilla
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 16,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ what? my kids need 2 eat and i'm suffering and u got 300 i'm taking that real talk... but at the same time if u tell me I got u a app 4 burger king u can fill out i'm down 4 dat too.... when I say i'm doin it 4 my kids i'm doin it 4 my kids...
    In Your Moms RoomHyenaKilla
    ^^dude is talking some sense.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,485 Regulator

if it ever got that bad, i'll always have family i can lean on to help me get back on my feet. selling myself would never be an option
    IntellectualViolenceKushingtonTrillaaaaaa-Vincenzo-africanaCashmoneyDux
    edited April 2012
    kai_valya wrote: »
    if it ever got that bad, i'll always have family i can lean on to help me get back on my feet. selling myself would never be an option

lucky you. Alot of people don't have that option.
    Kushington-Vincenzo-Young-Ice

But even if you ain't have family, the fact that she would take that option off the table says something.

But even if you ain't have family, the fact that she would take that option off the table says something.

Like somebody else said, it shows she isn't a go getta. You put food in your kids stomach no matter what. If sucking dick is a females only option. I won't look down on her for it.
    HyenaKilla
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you gotta suck a dick to feed your kids..... give them to someone who can feed them. Gotta be in some bottom low shit to be in that predicament in the first place.
    DR. JEK
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like somebody else said, it shows she isn't a go getta. You put food in your kids stomach no matter what. If sucking dick is a females only option. I won't look down on her for it.

If a bitch has to fuck and suck as her only source of income, then she is a worthless chick. And an even worse momma.
    HyenaKillaTrillaaaaaaalmighty breezeafricanaCashmoneyDux
    edited April 2012

I ain't knockin' the the chick. Shit, I respect her honesty but we all know that's rarely the only option.

What about for a guy - should he be considering prostitution as a way to support his kids ?
This discussion has been closed.