damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Replies

• KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Shake weight ass nigga
    BackInWhiteafricana
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Mobile, Agile, Hostile Posts: 54,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Smh niggas suckin dick for Now and Laters, Ramen and Grape drink for lil Mook mook, and princess
    Kushingtonafricana
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 50,033 Regulator
    ima say what the Fuck I wanna say... i'm not even truly Pissed... but yall taking a fuckin hypothetical question and makin it more then what it is... so I take this as like getting jumped... hell yall gone do yall but I ain't backing down from shyt.. so in the words of the next 2 pages of posts in reply this post SUCK MY DICK!!
    bruh there's no feasible reason behind willingly wantin to suck a dick for a number $10,000 dat u threw out just log off now smoke a black nd mild review the statement u said apologize to ya hood for besmerching their name wit outlandish statements like dis nd just take da L u put on yaself.
    when this nigga right here is telling you, you acting like a bitch... then i would say that its time to shut the hell up and listen.

you BOUT to top this nigga in going down in flames...

Wild SelfBlack_Samson
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot this nigga be tryna rep a hood and shit smh

you brought shame and disgrace to your hood.
    Wild Selfa.mannafricana
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas Suckin meat for YMCMB Sweatshirts and shit smh

This nigga just as homo as Lil Wayne. He might as well go to YM and drop a few albums.
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they might put him out the 2 deep gang.. for going 2 deep on niggas..
    HyenaKillaWild SelfChicityStoneColdMikey
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 28,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ima say what the Fuck I wanna say... i'm not even truly Pissed... but yall taking a fuckin hypothetical question and makin it more then what it is... so I take this as like getting jumped... hell yall gone do yall but I ain't backing down from shyt.. so in the words of the next 2 pages of posts in reply this post SUCK MY DICK!!
    bruh there's no feasible reason behind willingly wantin to suck a dick for a number $10,000 dat u threw out just log off now smoke a black nd mild review the statement u said apologize to ya hood for besmerching their name wit outlandish statements like dis nd just take da L u put on yaself.
    when this nigga right here is telling you, you acting like a bitch... then i would say that its time to shut the hell up and listen.

you BOUT to top this nigga in going down in flames...

man hell nah lol my disagreement wit seedz wasnt as ridiculous as dis statement he made tonight he went down in flames at like page 2
    Black_Samson
    33cam88.jpg
    Who's next..

Smh @ this nigga having lethal interjection knee pads for thugs
    AggyAFBlack_Samson
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will not care if it was my last result... u can say "suck this nigga dick or murk him" ima murk dude... if u say " suck this nigga dick or yo kids don't eat... there is no other option" ima do what I gotta 4 my kids... dats jus real.. but these niggas don't see that... they jus see "he would suck a dick" disregarding that it's 4 my kids and it's my last result.. smh...i'm entertaining this shyt I kno ... lol..
    HyenaKilla
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead @ the thread title and where this thread went
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 14,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh at that nigga being this bitch ghostwriter. Scust

HyenaKillaStoneColdMikey
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭
    damobb2deep.....giving.....new meaning to Nelly's "midwest swing"

nigga really took Nelly seriously when he said "batter up"....ugh that was just disgusting

I will not care if it was my last result... u can say "suck this nigga dick or murk him" ima murk dude... if u say " suck this nigga dick or yo kids don't eat... there is no other option" ima do what I gotta 4 my kids... dats jus real.. but these niggas don't see that... they jus see "he would suck a dick" disregarding that it's 4 my kids and it's my last result.. smh...i'm entertaining this shyt I kno ... lol..

1zqzvjo.jpg
    @ the bdb

that chick on the right is right, what her name is?
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

you've made your point.. with flashing lights, sirens and whistles bruh
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 14,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    @ the bdb

that chick on the right is right, what her name is?

Rita Ora
    its stalkin time

l.jpg

You bust... I bust

HyenaKillaStoneColdMikey
    like I said I ain't gone do shyt... Fuck yall.. lol real talk... and I can tell none of yall real niggas 4 a few reasons... yall taking a lil but 2 much time in here tryna diss me... 2 another thing is this Is the internet... when I log off I 4get bout this shyt...u niggas "too real 4 me" gwaf...
    infamous114Craig RobinsonBlackAX410KushingtonJDSTAYWITIT.
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator
    yo what in the fuck?
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    like I said I ain't gone do shyt... Fuck yall.. lol real talk... and I can tell none of yall real niggas 4 a few reasons... yall taking a lil but 2 much time in here tryna diss me... 2 another thing is this Is the internet... when I log off I 4get bout this shyt...u niggas "too real 4 me" gwaf...

so log off

nothing is keeping you here...its what 12 your time??? s

shit was all good just a day ago lol
    lol I gotta question 4 u niggas who tryna dawg me... yall "real niggas" ok I said I'd do that 4 my kids as a last result... but if I don't my kids in the end die cuz they don't eat... so me letting my kids die is more trill then doin a few seconds of degrading shyt? ok lol
    BDBIIDpeagle05infamous114Anti_matter
    edited April 2012
    Live by the dick die by the dick
    l.jpg

StoneColdMikey
This discussion has been closed.