damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Replies

• playmaker88playmaker88 He shook up the world....too Posts: 62,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will not care if it was my last result... u can say "suck this nigga dick or murk him" ima murk dude... if u say " suck this nigga dick or yo kids don't eat... there is no other option" ima do what I gotta 4 my kids... dats jus real.. but these niggas don't see that... they jus see "he would suck a dick" disregarding that it's 4 my kids and it's my last result.. smh...i'm entertaining this shyt I kno ... lol..

1zqzvjo.jpg
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ the bdb

that chick on the right is right, what her name is?
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will not care if it was my last result... u can say "suck this nigga dick or murk him" ima murk dude... if u say " suck this nigga dick or yo kids don't eat... there is no other option" ima do what I gotta 4 my kids... dats jus real.. but these niggas don't see that... they jus see "he would suck a dick" disregarding that it's 4 my kids and it's my last result.. smh...i'm entertaining this shyt I kno ... lol..

you've made your point.. with flashing lights, sirens and whistles bruh
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 16,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    @ the bdb

that chick on the right is right, what her name is?

Rita Ora
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its stalkin time

l.jpg

You bust... I bust

HyenaKillaStoneColdMikey
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like I said I ain't gone do shyt... Fuck yall.. lol real talk... and I can tell none of yall real niggas 4 a few reasons... yall taking a lil but 2 much time in here tryna diss me... 2 another thing is this Is the internet... when I log off I 4get bout this shyt...u niggas "too real 4 me" gwaf...
    infamous114Craig RobinsonBlackAX410KushingtonJDSTAYWITIT
  • peagle05peagle05 Posts: 25,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo what in the fuck?
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    like I said I ain't gone do shyt... Fuck yall.. lol real talk... and I can tell none of yall real niggas 4 a few reasons... yall taking a lil but 2 much time in here tryna diss me... 2 another thing is this Is the internet... when I log off I 4get bout this shyt...u niggas "too real 4 me" gwaf...

so log off

nothing is keeping you here...its what 12 your time??? s

shit was all good just a day ago lol
    lol I gotta question 4 u niggas who tryna dawg me... yall "real niggas" ok I said I'd do that 4 my kids as a last result... but if I don't my kids in the end die cuz they don't eat... so me letting my kids die is more trill then doin a few seconds of degrading shyt? ok lol
    BDBIIDpeagle05infamous114Anti_matter
    edited April 2012
    Live by the dick die by the dick
    l.jpg

StoneColdMikey
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 32,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I gotta question 4 u niggas who tryna dawg me... yall "real niggas" ok I said I'd do that 4 my kids as a last result... but if I don't my kids in the end die cuz they don't eat... so me letting my kids die is more trill then doin a few seconds of degrading shyt? ok lol

i guarentee I'd start mobbin nd runnin in peoples houses for my kids before I do some degrading shit like dat I have dignity aint enough money in the world for me to willingly suck a dick
    Kushingtonpeagle05infamous114
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damobb is a real nigga, let him live ....

BDBIIDKushingtonChicityinfamous114Anti_matter
    @throwed I agree... and I said I'd do that on some I don't like the nigga shyt so of course I'd do it 4 my kids.... but I said if I had no other option (robbing murkin ect) I'd do it 4 my kids... but in real life u can always rob a nigga or murk him 4 money... it's a hypothetical question that honestly will never happen...
    The_Jackal
  • BetaBeta Ask Me About The Rage Inside Me Posts: 44,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    2pac-laughing-juice.gif

I cant breath son.....

Dude kept diggin himself into a deeper hole trying to justify it lmao

lol @ plap finally being off the hook

Reminds me of the episode of south park where the undercover cops would dress as hookers, suck the guys' dicks, and then bust them lmao
    ^^ I ain't gotta justify shyt... like I said I don't give a Fuck what these duck ass niggas think.. I said I'd do it as a last result 4 my kids.. and that's all dat matters
    infamous114
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 19,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh niggas suckin dick for Now and Laters, Ramen and Grape drink for lil Mook mook, and princess

LAWD *dead*
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck that ....im robbin.
    lol I jus thought about it... the same niggas tryna get on me be in threads talkin but fuckin underage chicks... getting they ass licked.... and fuckin step sisters and cousins and shyt.. and all that shyt is willingly with no special stipulation... and be getting c/s yet i'm wrong? gwaf yea aight....
    a.mannStoneColdMikey
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I jus thought about it... the same niggas tryna get on me be in threads talkin but fuckin underage chicks... getting they ass licked.... and fuckin step sisters and cousins and shyt.. and all that shyt is willingly with no special stipulation... and be getting c/s yet i'm wrong? gwaf yea aight....

aye dogg you know they aint tryna hear that shit ....look just listen to my dude kenny rodgers and adhere

• ether-i-amether-i-am Posts: 0
    edited April 2012
This discussion has been closed.