damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Replies

• BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 27,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I gotta question 4 u niggas who tryna dawg me... yall "real niggas" ok I said I'd do that 4 my kids as a last result... but if I don't my kids in the end die cuz they don't eat... so me letting my kids die is more trill then doin a few seconds of degrading shyt? ok lol

i guarentee I'd start mobbin nd runnin in peoples houses for my kids before I do some degrading shit like dat I have dignity aint enough money in the world for me to willingly suck a dick
    Kushingtonpeagle05infamous114
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damobb is a real nigga, let him live ....

BDBIIDKushingtonChicityinfamous114Anti_matter
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @throwed I agree... and I said I'd do that on some I don't like the nigga shyt so of course I'd do it 4 my kids.... but I said if I had no other option (robbing murkin ect) I'd do it 4 my kids... but in real life u can always rob a nigga or murk him 4 money... it's a hypothetical question that honestly will never happen...
    The_Jackal
  • BetaBeta YOUR SITE IS TRASHHH! *Bomb Drop* Posts: 21,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    2pac-laughing-juice.gif

I cant breath son.....

Dude kept diggin himself into a deeper hole trying to justify it lmao

lol @ plap finally being off the hook

Reminds me of the episode of south park where the undercover cops would dress as hookers, suck the guys' dicks, and then bust them lmao
    ^^ I ain't gotta justify shyt... like I said I don't give a Fuck what these duck ass niggas think.. I said I'd do it as a last result 4 my kids.. and that's all dat matters
    infamous114
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh niggas suckin dick for Now and Laters, Ramen and Grape drink for lil Mook mook, and princess

LAWD *dead*
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. I Said You Know What Girl? ......... ... ....... You Crazy #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 10,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck that ....im robbin.
    lol I jus thought about it... the same niggas tryna get on me be in threads talkin but fuckin underage chicks... getting they ass licked.... and fuckin step sisters and cousins and shyt.. and all that shyt is willingly with no special stipulation... and be getting c/s yet i'm wrong? gwaf yea aight....
    a.mannStoneColdMikey
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. I Said You Know What Girl? ......... ... ....... You Crazy #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 10,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I jus thought about it... the same niggas tryna get on me be in threads talkin but fuckin underage chicks... getting they ass licked.... and fuckin step sisters and cousins and shyt.. and all that shyt is willingly with no special stipulation... and be getting c/s yet i'm wrong? gwaf yea aight....

aye dogg you know they aint tryna hear that shit ....look just listen to my dude kenny rodgers and adhere

• ether-i-amether-i-am Posts: 0
    edited April 2012
  • DNB1DNB1 With that wrinkled pussy...I can't be yo lover Posts: 12,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^Dude wonders why he stay getting banned.......

On topic, there is always gonna be drug users, i'mma go back to slanging if shit get hard......or pimpin a hoe, oldest trade in history.....
    a.mannBazz-B
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    If this whole thread is about "when your at your lowest and your kids need to eat, fuck morals/pride/whatever"

Then what makes dathroat2deep said so bad? A lot of you niggas implicitly cosigned a man sucking dick to support his kids by siding with the OG premise of doing whatever it takes to survive.

Not that it wasn't funny goin in on him, mind you. I just wonder if some of y'all are that homophobic/hypocritical/patriarchal.
    a.mannKai
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 3,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gay ass nigga
    Wild Selfafricana
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Nigga puleeeese.

If all my hustle fell apart, I'd rather rob people to feed my kids than resort to that level of thinking.

Too scared to rob somebody, but willing to sacrifice your manhood.

Cockbreath weirdos. You still gotta look your kids in the eyes as a man and teach them as a father. How you gonna look in the mirror at yourself with respect if the next dude got his jollies off your mouth. Keep your head down, better yet go hang yourself.

I rather die like a man than live like a bitch, and I'm sure my kids could respect that (if not now, then later).
    a.mannafricana
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga puleeeese.

If all my hustle fell apart, I'd rather rob people to feed my kids than resort to that level of thinking.

Cockbreath weirdos. You still gotta look your kids in the eyes as a man and teach them as a father. How you gonna look in the mirror at yourself with respect if the next dude got his jollies off your mouth. Keep your head down, better yet go hang yourself.

I rather die like a man than live like a bitch, and I'm sure my kids could respect that (if not now, then later).

So I take it you agree with Kai that personal morals/pride>literally whoring yourself to feed your kids?
    Kaiafricana
    smh yall niggas don't fuckin listen... i'm not gone repeat my self again.... I WOULD ROB OR MURK A NIGGA B4 I'D DO THAT SHYT!! LOL....
    AggyAF
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 29,995 Regulator
    Am I the only one in shock that Jeff Axel was the most reasonable voice in this thread?

Smh and lol at thread title that's fucked up.
    IntellectualViolenceStoneColdMikey
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga puleeeese.

There was an episode like that on the shield a few years ago where these dudes put a gun to the chiefs head and gave him two options. Lets just say the chief took the living option.

But he was all screwed up and he had no pride whatsoever after the incident. and i think he ended up trying to rape a girl to get his manhood back or somethin.

anyway, how the hell did this even come up in a conversation? lol

• leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga puleeeese.

So I take it you agree with Kai that personal morals/pride>literally whoring yourself to feed your kids?

For me and my life, yes.
    @ dro... i'm not gone explain myself again cuz 4 one I ain't got 2... obviously it would never happen in real life cuz Robbin and murkin is always a option.. but niggas talkin that shyt like "hell yea I'd Fuck my cuzin if she bad enough" or " it's not gay if u get yo ass licked by a woman" .... are all situations where they are all agreeing 2 the act willingly... my case would be as a last result... out of desperation...
    u. motion
    because I was getting 2 the fact that when it comes 2 my kids Fuck pride.. Fuck what niggas think... I'd do it 4 my kids... I've already answered that... matter of fact if u niggas wanna Answer on anything check my other posts...
    so u would Fuck yo cuzin 4 pleasure... but not do somthing as a last result 4 yo kids? u muthafuckas retarted
    infamous114
  • DNB1DNB1 With that wrinkled pussy...I can't be yo lover Posts: 12,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I will never be desperate enough to suck a man's dick..........

I repeat.....

I will never be desperate enough to suck a man's dick..........

Nigga's aint using common sense if you cant think of a thousand different ways to make change before robbin' and murkin'.....smh........

If you that broke get a government check, buy some weed, hustle right and you will turn money over within days....invest profits correctly and within a month you will have play money to spend everyday.....invest in the white and............in 2 months your on ya way to ballin....

when I was 16, police arrested me with 10K ($15-17k) UK money, couldn't account for it got confiscated, within a week I made the money back.......If I never had kids I would be super ballin right now, but when you got a son you gotta lead by example.....everyone aint built for the hustle.......but it dont have to be drugs......

Niggas that would even entertain the thought of sucking dick, deserve to be broke.

There will always be a market for drugs, pussy and knock off goods......get ya business mind up.....
    Wild Selfafricana
This discussion has been closed.