damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson Can I Fuck It? Im Gonna Fuck It... Posts: 43,377 Regulator
  • DNB1DNB1 There's beauty in the struggle - #LoveYourz Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,239 Regulator
    Nigga puleeeese.

If all my hustle fell apart, I'd rather rob people to feed my kids than resort to that level of thinking.

Too scared to rob somebody, but willing to sacrifice your manhood.

Cockbreath weirdos. You still gotta look your kids in the eyes as a man and teach them as a father. How you gonna look in the mirror at yourself with respect if the next dude got his jollies off your mouth. Keep your head down, better yet go hang yourself.

I rather die like a man than live like a bitch, and I'm sure my kids could respect that (if not now, then later).

So I take it you agree with Kai that personal morals/pride>literally whoring yourself to feed your kids?

morality only comes into play if it's some gay shit it seems to me, then it's all of a sudden taking things too far, lol, i find that amusing. didn't think that line existed since apparently if you don't do any and everything to feed your kids you're a horrible person. so with that in mind thamobb2deep is the best person in this thread, cuz he'll do anything to feed his kids (no pun intended), regardless of sexuality or any other principles.

ms.jonesafricana
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson Can I Fuck It? Im Gonna Fuck It... Posts: 43,377 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Nigga puleeeese.

If all my hustle fell apart, I'd rather rob people to feed my kids than resort to that level of thinking.

Cockbreath weirdos. You still gotta look your kids in the eyes as a man and teach them as a father. How you gonna look in the mirror at yourself with respect if the next dude got his jollies off your mouth. Keep your head down, better yet go hang yourself.

I rather die like a man than live like a bitch, and I'm sure my kids could respect that (if not now, then later).

So I take it you agree with Kai that personal morals/pride>literally whoring yourself to feed your kids?

morality only comes into play if it's some gay shit it seems to me, then it's all of a sudden taking things too far, lol, i find that amusing. didn't think that line existed since apparently if you don't do any and everything to feed your kids you're a horrible person. so with that in mind thamobb2deep is the best person in this thread, cuz he'll do anything to feed his kids (no pun intended), regardless of sexuality or any other principles.

even tho one isnt even needed?
    suck his dick, then rob him?
    yeah, nice attempt at saving...
  • Mood IndigoMood Indigo Posts: 2,127
    Lol @ the new thread title.

But I, honestly, have no idea what I would do. I can't even make a decision on a hypothetical situation like this.

I do know women who have done this though.
    IntellectualViolencePlap Sun
    Nigga puleeeese.

now you know, i of all people save no one, especially not him. i've been saying he's a dumbass for the longest.

forget about the robbing shit for second. no y'all were going in on me because i said there are some acts i can't engage in, even if feeding my kids is on the line. like i was so wrong for saying that. but when damobb2deep comes in and says the exact opposite of what i said, which is that he'd do anything, including going against his sexuality in order to feed his children, and y'all all of a sudden wanna get up in arms. when it's some gay shit, then y'all wanna get all moral and judgmental all of a sudden.
    a.mannCainms.jonesStoneColdMikeyafricana
    Nigga puleeeese.

now you know, i of all people save no one, especially not him. i've been saying he's a dumbass for the longest.

forget about the robbing shit for second. no y'all were going in on me because i said there are some acts i can't engage in, even if feeding my kids is on the line. like i was so wrong for saying that. but when damobb2deep comes in and says the exact opposite of what i said, which is that he'd do anything, including going against his sexuality in order to feed his children, and y'all all of a sudden wanna get up in arms. when it's some gay shit, then y'all wanna get all moral and judgmental all of a sudden.

thread premise was would a WOMAN resort to sucking dick/selling pussy.

not a man.

this more of a womans role.
    not a mans role.

we as men are to be the hunters.

women are to be the gatherers.
    why that man wanna gather semens, instead of hunt and kill for his meal?
    BiblicalAtheist a.mannBlack_SamsonStoneColdMikeyAggyAFWild Self
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga puleeeese.

not a man.

not a mans role.

well he just took the premise and applied it to himself lol

all i'm saying is that even men that say they don't care about morals/principles all of a sudden have them when some gay shit is mentioned. and that's my whole point, there are some things you and almost all heterosexual men wouldn't do no matter how dire the situation. like if you had ONLY 2 options, would you rather suck some dick or die, i'm positive i know what your answer would be. that's what a principle is imo, it's a line you can't cross no matter what, and just like you can't cross that line, i can't cross that line when it comes to my principles either.
    a.mannms.jonesafricanaBazz-B
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, also FDB Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 28,119 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    now Kai you know there's a strict policy about sticking to thread premise round here
    ms.jonesu. motion
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 14,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    now Kai you know there's a strict policy about sticking to thread premise round here

lol, that makes my argument invalid then i guess.
    ms.jones
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ the irony of the one who absolutely wouldn't do it justifying the one who absolutely would.
    IntellectualViolencems.jonesinfamous114Kai
  • DNB1DNB1 There's beauty in the struggle - #LoveYourz Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re-tart-ed

I never give a hit about typos/grammar, but this shit to funny.......more than once
    Nigga puleeeese.

not a man.

not a mans role.

well he just took the premise and applied it to himself lol

all i'm saying is that even men that say they don't care about morals/principles all of a sudden have them when some gay shit is mentioned. and that's my whole point, there are some things you and almost all heterosexual men wouldn't do no matter how dire the situation. like if you had ONLY 2 options, would you rather suck some dick or die, i'm positive i know what your answer would be. that's what a principle is imo, it's a line you can't cross no matter what, and just like you can't cross that line, i can't cross that line when it comes to my principles either.

So would you rather let DRO bust inside of you or die?

i choose death
    Lol @ the irony of the one who absolutely wouldn't do it justifying the one who absolutely would.

yeah because that's totally what i'm doing, nice try tho i guess
    BiblicalAtheist ms.jonesStoneColdMikeyWild Selfafricana
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at the irony of people who dont have kids saying what they would or would not do for their kids...
    IntellectualViolenceMood Indigoms.jones
    edited April 2012

What word would you use to describe your posts then?
    IntellectualViolenceJohn_BlaziniKaims.jones
    edited April 2012
    a.mann wrote: »

lol, that makes my argument invalid then i guess.

only because rational argument is such a inconvenience right now
    John_Blazinims.jonesu. motion
    edited April 2012

lol @ the irony of the person named biblicalatheist pointing out the irony in an ironic situation

that's not even close to being ironic, because that's not what irony is. i don't think most people really understand that word. the way it's often used is more in line with incongruity i believe, while true irony consists in stating the the opposite of what is meant.

What word would you use to describe your posts then?

logical debate? but that's a phrase. i don't call them anything really, cuz they're my posts, you call them what ever you like tho
    BiblicalAtheist John_Blazinia.mannafricana

logical debate? but that's a phrase. i don't call them anything really, cuz they're my posts, you call them what ever you like tho
    I shall.
    a.mannJohn_Blazini
This discussion has been closed.