damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

1192022242529

Replies

  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,271
    edited April 2012
    Ion care what u say mobb but u on some crackhead shit. Talmbout ill suck a nigga dick for a outfit

    At least Plap willing to get paid to clean the magic stick. But still I couldnt bring my self to do no shit like that.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Posts: 43,807
    Ion care what u say mobb but u on some crackhead shit. Talmbout ill suck a nigga dick for a outfit

    At least Plap willing to get paid to clean the magic stick. But still I couldnt bring my self to do no shit like that.

    Plap is a lil less gay by a multiplier he said 100 million..

  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 13,515
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a fuck because you say i do? okay then.

    your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

    Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a fuck about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

    We are done here.

    so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a fuck about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

    and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

    Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

    Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete bullshit to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

    It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

    u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?


    How the fuck is there NO OTHER OPTION??????

    Be a man, and make another option.........


    thats dodging the question.... dont u think if there is away 2 have another option a man would take it?... NO OTHER OPTION MEAN NO OTHER OPTION no " i would jus..." or " i could jus" suck the dick or yo kids die of starvation... u beating around the bush so jus say no... " i wouldnt do it" everybody else has...
  • ms.jonesms.jones Posts: 5,527
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a fuck because you say i do? okay then.

    your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

    Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a fuck about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

    We are done here.

    so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a fuck about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

    and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

    Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

    Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete bullshit to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

    It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

    u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?

    Knowing him as a man, sucking another man's dick wouldn't even be a thought. He wouldn't allow that option to even present itself. He's go on welfare before he would, as a man, suck another man's dick.
  • DWODWO Posts: 41,906
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a fuck because you say i do? okay then.

    your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

    Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a fuck about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

    We are done here.

    so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a fuck about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

    and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

    Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

    Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete bullshit to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

    It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

    u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?


    How the fuck is there NO OTHER OPTION??????

    Be a man, and make another option.........


    pretty much.....
  • KaiKai Posts: 21,056
    ms.jones wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a fuck because you say i do? okay then.

    your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

    Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a fuck about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

    We are done here.

    so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a fuck about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

    and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

    Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

    Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete bullshit to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

    It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

    u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a fuck because you say i do? okay then.

    your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

    Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a fuck about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

    We are done here.

    so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a fuck about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

    and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

    Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

    Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete bullshit to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

    It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

    u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?


    Knowing him,as a man, sucking another man's dick wouldn't even be a thought. He'd go on welfare before that was even presented to him.
    no, she'd just suck enough dick for both of them, cuz there's nothing wrong with that, but her man doing it, that's immoral

    Kai, you're a bobble headed liar whose husband would rather have a stripper suck him up as oppose to his own wife. You would rather give up your kids, than to find a way to keep your kids together. Before you would do what you allow another woman to do, you would hand your kids off like they are trash. Shut the fuck up.

    oh my, the feelings are just spilling out in this post. your anger is almost visceral. and it's not even noon yet, i doubt that's healthy. you should know by now feeble attempts like this don't phase me in the least. but proceed as you wish
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 10,371
    lol @ this nigga in here tryna bring niggas over to his side


    "im just saying son, if ya kids out here starving butt naked with no food or clothes, you aint gon just let the nigga cum on your nose, you dont even have to swallow it"
  • ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a fuck because you say i do? okay then.

    your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

    Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a fuck about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

    We are done here.

    so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a fuck about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

    and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

    Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

    Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete bullshit to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

    It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

    u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?


    How the fuck is there NO OTHER OPTION??????

    Be a man, and make another option.........


    thats dodging the question.... dont u think if there is away 2 have another option a man would take it?... NO OTHER OPTION MEAN NO OTHER OPTION no " i would jus..." or " i could jus" suck the dick or yo kids die of starvation... u beating around the bush so jus say no... " i wouldnt do it" everybody else has...
    So you just going to suck divk every time your kids gets hungry? You do something enough eventually it becomes a habit.
  • 7figz7figz Posts: 10,339
    edited April 2012
    I commend @damobb for his honesty. Not too many men could go against their sexuality for their children. That's love. If i was a straight man though, that thought wouldnt even enter my mind. Lol

    How would you feel if your man brought home the bacon in this manner ? Would you still respect him ?
  • ms.jonesms.jones Posts: 5,527
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @ms_jones you're the one who quoted me this morning and yesterday, but i'm the one can't leave it alone? i told you from the jump you're entitled to your opinion you're the one who seems to be bothered by mine. lol, stop with the projection ms jones, it's quite pathetic.

    lol, and how exactly should one be built for "this." the absurd things you internet folk say

    Right, because you came back in here, clearly bothered by the things that transpired the previous night, and had to speak on what I said to you. I dropped it, but you didn't. So.....

    Like I said, you are full of shit. You think whatever you want of me as well. Guess that makes us even, now doesn't it? And no, you aren't built for a disagreement. This doesn't occur just on the IC.

    really, i mentioned you by name? perhaps i was speaking to jamel or all the other men that were going in on me and then on thamobb2deep. you can't be that conceited to think all my posts are about you? what am i saying, of course you would. seems to me like you took my posts personally, so if the shoe fits, that's not my fault

    and i think displaying logical thought processes makes me quite adept at debating. irrational arguments, that's more your forte i'm sure

    Did you not say that people thought you were wrong for giving up your kids? Was I not one of them? So would it be too far fetched to say that you were replying to some of the things I said?

    Jamel was right. You gotta have the last word. You can't handle it.
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 13,515
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a fuck because you say i do? okay then.

    your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

    Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a fuck about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

    We are done here.

    so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a fuck about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

    and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

    Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

    Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete bullshit to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

    It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

    u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?

    no, she'd just suck enough dick for both of them, cuz there's nothing wrong with that, but her man doing it, that's immoral

    i said she was dead...
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,063
    lmao the IC is the wild wild west meets a black high school cafeteria
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 13,515
    edited April 2012
    Please remember people T/S is a thug nigga yo,

    l.jpg

    But he will suck dick before dying tryna feed his kids........

    nigga id die 4 my niggas... u think i wouldnt die 4 my kids u out yo rabbit ass mind...

    this aint my thread btw dumbass
  • KaiKai Posts: 21,056
    edited April 2012
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @ms_jones you're the one who quoted me this morning and yesterday, but i'm the one can't leave it alone? i told you from the jump you're entitled to your opinion you're the one who seems to be bothered by mine. lol, stop with the projection ms jones, it's quite pathetic.

    lol, and how exactly should one be built for "this." the absurd things you internet folk say

    Right, because you came back in here, clearly bothered by the things that transpired the previous night, and had to speak on what I said to you. I dropped it, but you didn't. So.....

    Like I said, you are full of shit. You think whatever you want of me as well. Guess that makes us even, now doesn't it? And no, you aren't built for a disagreement. This doesn't occur just on the IC.

    really, i mentioned you by name? perhaps i was speaking to jamel or all the other men that were going in on me and then on thamobb2deep. you can't be that conceited to think all my posts are about you? what am i saying, of course you would. seems to me like you took my posts personally, so if the shoe fits, that's not my fault

    and i think displaying logical thought processes makes me quite adept at debating. irrational arguments, that's more your forte i'm sure

    Did you not say that people thought you were wrong for giving up your kids? Was I not one of them? So would it be too far fetched to say that you were replying to some of the things I said?

    Jamel was right. You gotta have the last word. You can't handle it.

    so you're the only one that felt compelled enough to reply, meaning you took my post the most to heart.

    and @ the bolded, you're projecting again

    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a fuck because you say i do? okay then.

    your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

    Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a fuck about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

    We are done here.

    so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a fuck about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

    and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

    Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

    Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete bullshit to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

    It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

    u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?

    no, she'd just suck enough dick for both of them, cuz there's nothing wrong with that, but her man doing it, that's immoral

    i said she was dead...

    she'd just suck some ghostly dick in the next life then. cuz her man doing that is absolutely out of the question
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 14,625
    @Kai

    so seriously ... if your child was starving and you had no money or help or options ... you'd turn your back on him and give him away ???? Like his bio mom did ????

    that's just cruel

  • Please remember people T/S is a thug nigga yo,

    l.jpg

    But he will suck dick before dying tryna feed his kids........

    nigga id die 4 my niggas... u think i wouldnt die 4 my kids u out yo rabbit ass mind...

    But you're not dying though, just sucking dick B.
  • ms.jonesms.jones Posts: 5,527
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a fuck because you say i do? okay then.

    your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

    Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a fuck about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

    We are done here.

    so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a fuck about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

    and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

    Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

    Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete bullshit to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

    It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

    u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a fuck because you say i do? okay then.

    your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

    Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a fuck about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

    We are done here.

    so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a fuck about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

    and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

    Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

    Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete bullshit to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

    It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

    u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?


    Knowing him,as a man, sucking another man's dick wouldn't even be a thought. He'd go on welfare before that was even presented to him.
    no, she'd just suck enough dick for both of them, cuz there's nothing wrong with that, but her man doing it, that's immoral

    Kai, you're a bobble headed liar whose husband would rather have a stripper suck him up as oppose to his own wife. You would rather give up your kids, than to find a way to keep your kids together. Before you would do what you allow another woman to do, you would hand your kids off like they are trash. Shut the fuck up.

    oh my, the feelings are just spilling out in this post. your anger is almost visceral. and it's not even noon yet, i doubt that's healthy. you should know by now feeble attempts like this don't phase me in the least. but proceed as you wish

    They don't phase you, yet you are still replying. You are tragically hilarious. Good Day.

  • DWODWO Posts: 41,906
    lmao....imagine how this song woulda went if one of them niggaz said something about sucking dick or 10k to feed their kids.....



  • KaiKai Posts: 21,056
    edited April 2012
    @Kai

    so seriously ... if your child was starving and you had no money or help or options ... you'd turn your back on him and give him away ???? Like his bio mom did ????

    that's just cruel

    do y'all know what hypothetical means. i would never end up in a situation like this. i guess i'm just cruel hypothetically then
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a fuck because you say i do? okay then.

    your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

    Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a fuck about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

    We are done here.

    so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a fuck about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

    and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

    Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

    Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete bullshit to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

    It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

    u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a fuck because you say i do? okay then.

    your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

    Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a fuck about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

    We are done here.

    so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a fuck about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

    and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

    Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

    Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete bullshit to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

    It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

    u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?


    Knowing him,as a man, sucking another man's dick wouldn't even be a thought. He'd go on welfare before that was even presented to him.
    no, she'd just suck enough dick for both of them, cuz there's nothing wrong with that, but her man doing it, that's immoral

    Kai, you're a bobble headed liar whose husband would rather have a stripper suck him up as oppose to his own wife. You would rather give up your kids, than to find a way to keep your kids together. Before you would do what you allow another woman to do, you would hand your kids off like they are trash. Shut the fuck up.

    oh my, the feelings are just spilling out in this post. your anger is almost visceral. and it's not even noon yet, i doubt that's healthy. you should know by now feeble attempts like this don't phase me in the least. but proceed as you wish

    They don't phase you, yet you are still replying. You are tragically hilarious. Good Day.

    using your logic, posting on a forum means i care? okay. if i was phased i would go on about your ic shenanigans, but i don't give a shit about that.

    now you're biting my posting and attempting to use it on me? and i'm the hilarious one?
  • 7figz7figz Posts: 10,339
    7fIG wrote: »
    I commend @damobb for his honesty. Not too many men could go against their sexuality for their children. That's love. If i was a straight man though, that thought wouldnt even enter my mind. Lol

    How would you feel if your man brought home the bacon in this manner ? Would you still respect him ?

    I would feel like he was trying to justify his homosexuality and maybe he just needs to be honest with himself. Lol

    Exactly. I hope this nigga listening.

    @damobb2deep, I know you don't think your kids will be grateful for that shit ?
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Posts: 43,807
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    lmao....imagine how this song woulda went if one of them niggaz said something about sucking dick or 10k to feed their kids.....




    Smh @ freeway mean muggin talkin bout suckin dick to the sun come up.. suckin dick till he sun goes down

This discussion has been closed.