Stan Van Gundy: Dwight Wants Me Fired

Replies

• twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwight is a fraud, dude is so 2 faced.
    sTaY_TrUe
  • Jdilla26Jdilla26 Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orlando knew if they wanted to keep Howard they were going to have to get rid of SVG. And its obvious SVG wants to leave b/c he wouldnt have said that especially close to the playoffs. But I believe he did say he wanted SVG gone probably around trade deadline but if they gave him that power so be it. He good coach I cant see him guiding any team to a championship he just panics too much. And if Orlando didnt go anywhere in the playoffs this year I believed he was already gone anyway. It was a good PR move to reflect that attention on Howard
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 50,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga making lebron a saint
  • d.greend.green Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Why he caling JAMEER Nelson???
    Barkley seems pissed.

Howard is gone after this season since he's going to feel he cant trust management.
    Orlando shouldnt give a damn tho
  • evoljeanyesevoljeanyes Posts: 3,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SVG can coach his ass off period. The Magic roster has been ass crumbs since day one. Period. It's bullshit. Ryan Anderson 2nd best player. Rashard Lewis 2nd best player. Hedo Turkuglo 2nd best player. None of those guys are close to being all-star talent without Dwight demanding quadruple teams against most bigs. I won't call Dwight out of his name or anything, but I think it's fucked up that he doesn't appreciate what SVG has done with that garbage roster they always have. Otis Smith and ownership suck at getting good players. SVG has done his job every year!
    detcatinva
  • FroHawkeFroHawke Posts: 1,114
    Bitch shit by Dwight. How is he going to come in and put your arms around the guy and act like you didn't stab him in the back to management? I'm surprised Stan can even stomach looking at him. Thats not even being a man, thats being a bitch. Lost so much respect for that idiot.
    edited April 2012
    Dwight playing like he wants SVG fired too.
    Orlando probably told SVG this shit b/c they thought he might resign. Instead he gonna live up to his contract but the killer part about it they didnt expect him to go to the media. I know Dwight steaming now though LOL and Orlando Magic ownership I dont think they ever expected this shit to really go public like that. They might as well fire him now b/c its clear he doesnt want to be there. Anytime u go public like that theres no turning back
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 12,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold up

So SVG feel like they was tanking to get him fired?

My nigga Stan was like"im gone anyway so cut this bullshit out"
  • FroHawkeFroHawke Posts: 1,114
    It'll be interesting to watch a Magic game with Jeff Van Gundy as an analyst now
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. I II III IIII IIIII IIIIII IIIIIII IIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIPosts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree a 100% with Kenny.

thefabmd2dc
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 13,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwight Howard just became the most hated man in professional sports. That's what he gets for trying so hard to please everybody.
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwight Howard just became the most hated man in professional sports. That's what he gets for trying so hard to please everybody.

Irony for yo ass.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 22,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He has the Dark Knight feeling now.
    aint this nigga supposed to be some church boy?
  • your flynessyour flyness Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

He got expose on that when ol girl (I forget who, but some actress) told the world he was a bitch ass nigga, and pull his dick out on her crying and shit, lol

• soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 13,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    He has the Dark Knight feeling now.

lol @ Superman getting the Batman treatment
  • fightforolddcfightforolddc Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭
    wait wait...
    Stan don't get no hate for snitching to reporters and not saying shit to Dwight right there?
    hmmm...

See that's not snitching tho. I at first wanted to take Dwight's side but ... snitchin is ratting someone out to an authority figure, and anonymously. Stan wasn't doing anything anonymous, he was just asked questions and decided to keep it 100.

Dwight was the one trying to get him axed behind his back, to an authority figure, and then has the nerve to be all chummy with him to his face. That is some ho nigga shit and i can't condone that.
    IamNumberOneJDSTAYWITIT.shiekypurpngold

He got expose on that when ol girl (I forget who, but some actress) told the world he was a bitch ass nigga, and pull his dick out on her crying and shit, lol

lol she black?
    wait wait...
    Stan don't get no hate for snitching to reporters and not saying shit to Dwight right there?
    hmmm...

See that's not snitching tho. I at first wanted to take Dwight's side but ... snitchin is ratting someone out to an authority figure, and anonymously. Stan wasn't doing anything anonymous, he was just asked questions and decided to keep it 100.

Dwight was the one trying to get him axed behind his back, to an authority figure, and then has the nerve to be all chummy with him to his face. That is some ho nigga shit and i can't condone that.
    Stan should be fired for taking it upon himself to create more friction and worse play from Howard. Telling the media about their issues and giving them ammunition is completely unprofessional. It hurts the team and he was quite babyish for telling people. Because his feelings were hurt he decided to let the world know even if it hurts his team.

It is Stan's JOB to coach Howard and get the most value out of him as possible. A lot of coaches would love to have Howard. If Dwight and him cannot coexist and Dwight does not want to stay with the team being coached by him that is his decision. He cannot make the team do anything, but he is completely expected to have terms for wanting to sign with a team.

And honestly if u had a choice to keep Howard and all u gotta do is get rid of Van Gundy who would u choose plus that was a private convo btw Management and Howard that should have never came out. And lets act like Shaq and Wade didnt do the same thing to van Gundy Pat Riley just took the wrap

• your flynessyour flyness Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012

lol she black?

I believe it was a white chick. I remember reading about it awhile ago. I think she said she let him fuck on some Hollywood shit, and she had another celebrity dude over the house, and Dwight keep calling on some fall in love shit. She keep trying to blow him off but he showed up at her crib anyway. Some other shit happen, then he went in her bathroom crying and whatever, and when she asked whats up he pull his dick out or some shit lol.

Man Im trying to google it but I cant find it, but I swear I read it somewhere

• detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 7,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    wait wait...
    hmmm...

Stan should be fired for taking it upon himself to create more friction and worse play from Howard. Telling the media about their issues and giving them ammunition is completely unprofessional. It hurts the team and he was quite babyish for telling people. Because his feelings were hurt he decided to let the world know even if it hurts his team.

It is Stan's JOB to coach Howard and get the most value out of him as possible. A lot of coaches would love to have Howard. If Dwight and him cannot coexist and Dwight does not want to stay with the team being coached by him that is his decision. He cannot make the team do anything, but he is completely expected to have terms for wanting to sign with a team.

And honestly if u had a choice to keep Howard and all u gotta do is get rid of Van Gundy who would u choose plus that was a private convo btw Management and Howard that should have never came out. And lets act like Shaq and Wade didnt do the same thing to van Gundy Pat Riley just took the wrap

thats what he tryna do. i feel SVG is tired of dwight and he knows that dwight will never amount to a leader in order to become a champion.

lol she black?

I believe it was a white chick. I remember reading about it awhile ago. I think she said she let him fuck on some Hollywood shit, and she had another celebrity dude over the house, and Dwight keep calling on some fall in love shit. She keep trying to blow him off but he showed up at her crib anyway. Some other shit happen, then he went in her bathroom crying and whatever, and when she asked whats up he pull his dick out or some shit lol.

Man Im trying to google it but I cant find it, but I swear I read it somewhere

i heard about that

i can't remember her name
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel where Stan is coming from cuz Dwight is a snake ass nigga... shuckin and jivin in the media and shit while plotting to have him fired all this time. Dude dont play hard all the time and is sad.