What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

G.O.O.D Music-"Mercy" (Kanye West, Pusha-T, Big Sean, 2chainz)

Replies

• Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit is trash b.Shit is really wack homie I aint feeling it at all.
    juan travoltasTaY_TrUeGSonIIAnti_matterTrillaaaaaa
  • StillDreamingStillDreaming Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Ionknow i kinda like Kanyes part. Shit was hot how 2 Chainz came in. I fux with this
    Im in my granddaddy smoking on that granddaddy
    It got odor like a motor running fantastic

Ross>>>>>>>>>Biggie

Song of the Day

• waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    listen to 20 seconds of this trash and turned it off. damn Ye (kanye shurgs)

2004 -2009 GOOD MUSIC FAMILY Kanye, GLC, Really Doe, Consequence, Common, Rhymefest, Malik Yusef, Sa-Ra, Tony Williams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NEW good music family
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
    birdcallaveliStoneColdMikeysTaY_TrUeGSonIIrip.dillaMrCrookedLetterTrillaaaaaa
  • supersajinfosupersajinfo Posts: 461 ✭✭
    What the fuck is supercat saying
    rip.dilla
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GSonII wrote: »
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    Its already top ten in itunes

Because of all the hype he created with Kim K and Peta and now Theraflu the company not because of the garbage ass music. Kanye is the biggest sideshow in hip hop and has been that way for a while.
    lmao so you think people were like "damn, i heard ye was talking about kim and peta on this...I need to download!" lmao smh gtfo

_Goldie_CashmoneyDuxGSonII
  • Big Sean AndersonBig Sean Anderson Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    Ayy ya nigga sean don just wanna thank yall for supporting da G.O.O.D. movement. We already top 5 on itunes with them white pop songs and its only been one day day boi. Swerve.
    I giver that D cuz thats where i was born and raised in! SWERVE!

StillFaggyAF_Goldie_StoneColdMikeyMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14waterproofGSonII
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayy ya nigga sean don just wanna thank yall for supporting da G.O.O.D. movement. We already top 5 on itunes with them white pop songs and its only been one day day boi. Swerve.

You know dayday spent his life saving on itunes cards just to cop that many songs man. he loves you 100X more now that you gave him a shoutout
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf is with kanye and the beat switches? Seriously, stop that shit.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    birdcallavelirip.dillaOGClarenceBoddicker
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    i was trina see if they would already have this song playing at the club but ironically my id passed and my white friend (who has a completely legal id) got rejected and they said it was fake (dead at the irony there) oh well im sure next week they will have it playing at the club lmaoo
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit is flames to me......could be this summers im on one
    OGClarenceBoddicker
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like this shit...
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    fuck DJ's and their self promoting tags... no one give a fuck who you are b... just play the music

they dont necessarily do it for the promotion they do it to preserve the quality and equity in the song ... this is just the tease or showcase they hoping yall go to itunes or some site to buy it without the tags ... the promotion is just an added perk for the person tagging the song lol ;)

edited April 2012
    Ay couple things boii

First thank yall for supporting dat mercy track but yall need to buy some more copies man! We done dropped to the i tunes floor....now we ranked 8th! I need my BIG Belivers to help get dis back to at least 5 like we were boiiiii!

Second i would like to apologize to all yall politically correct niggas about the "I gave her that d" line. Yes ya niggas sean don was born in Cali but after 2 months ya nigga was moved to tha d. So i feel like it was close enough to say i was born and raised in. But yes ya nigga was born in Cali.

Third.......swerve

• DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fucks with this song. Can't wait for G.O.O.D. Music: The Album.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    I fucks with this song. Can't wait for G.O.O.D. Music: The Album.

swerve

• OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit goin crazy bruh, Sean goofy ass startin to grow on me, nigga be snappin.

Cyhi shoulda been in Pusha place.

2Chainz can't stop shittin, and Kanye droppin that scarface shit then the beat come back in for Tit. Finito!
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

"These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

"Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

"How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

"Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I didnt really like the beat switch up but w/o it 2chainz's entrance wouldnt have been as good as it was
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't feelin the beat switch either. I just like the way it set Tit up to smash that bitch.

He mighta fucked his chances up of that even gettin played in the club.

Imagine how awkward it's gon be when that part come on while you behind a bitch.

You can't grind on a bitch to the Scarface theme.

Niggas gon catch alotta awkward moments off that shit in the club.

He betta put out an alternate version.
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

"These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

"Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

"How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

"Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson

Betasoul rattler
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently it peaks at #38 on Hot 100, #49 on R&B/Hip-Hop songs and #54 on Canadian Hot 100.

http://www.billboard.com/#/artist/kanye-west-big-sean-pusha-t-2-chainz/322005
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • just.might.b.okjust.might.b.ok Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'd appreciate it if someone had a version of this song wihout big sean and 2 chains
    fucking wack niggas.
    Judge a man by his character and not by his wealth
    A real G, i never kissed niggas or shot myself
    Gangsta Gibbs
    coldgratefulacaciarat.gif
    500full-charlie-sweets.jpg
    StillFaggyAFTrillaaaaaa
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol? 2chains had the second best verse. Pusha T shitted on all of them tho.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I just clicked the lank and somehow landed on a youtube freestyle of some lil lightskin nigga rhymin over 'Doin it Well'
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Say 'Ye, say 'Ye ... don't we do this err day-day..."
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
    DetroitBoi313
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heeeeehhh??!!!
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I work them long nights, long nights to get a pay day ..."
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
    DetroitBoi313
This discussion has been closed.