When & How Did You Find The IC?

Replies

• HustleTreeHustleTree Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was looking for music online and found this site ...Hit the forums and seen a roasting of some dude Jamal i think his name was unfold before me ...shit was hilarious and i signed up the same day
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was about 05-06 i was linked to the rumors section through some article i was reading..eventually started noticing the ill comm on the bottom and started reading threads, I believe Yoso was still posting and dropping titangraphs.. the 1st thread i replied to was in the reason. something about favorite verses.
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excuse you..I tan beautifully in the sun.

He was being sarcastic anyway so mind your business.

LOL @ you not denying your averageness.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked I didn't do ya girl, but ya sister was alright Posts: 13,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was bored as hell @ work one day early last year.....was just browsing hip hop sites and ran across allhiphop.....clicked on community and there it was.....i lurked around for bout 2 months just trippin off this shit....i forget what thread made me want to chime in
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 14,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HustleTree wrote: »
    Was looking for music online and found this site ...Hit the forums and seen a roasting of some dude Jamal i think his name was unfold before me ...shit was hilarious and i signed up the same day

Dat Nigga Jamal from the CHi who was in the Army....
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance I told you not to trust me Currently in Winterfell Posts: 42,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to find new music in like 03.. Clicked on the community Lurked mostly during the golden era 03-07 I was in college aint had time to be posting. I started posting around 07.
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's your opinion, never pretended to be a supermodel.

Now do like marine and jump the fuck off my clitoris.

LOL @ you thinking I like hot dog water...

I'm just fuckin with you Kat. No OJ
    bgoat
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend told me about AHH in like 08. Used to come here for music. Didn't discover the IC till 09 then I signed up right around the time Michael Jackson died.
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started Browsing in 02 Never signed up just use to read the news and rumors. Use to read the form too but not that much. I forgot why I signed up but it was back in 06 forgot the password and email address I used. Created a be account in 08.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher My tattoos say "Loves Life!". My attitudes like a sunrise! Arkham AsylumPosts: 40,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou you're only 22?!
    Lol yeah? im wise beyond my years i was told
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's your opinion, never pretended to be a supermodel.

Now do like marine and jump the fuck off my clitoris.

Woah woah woah, why is my name involved in this?
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 5,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2008. Actually I found AHH like in early '08 and I would just read the articles on the frontpage and check out the media section. I actually found out about the IC until that summer and posted once b/c (I still thought I was on the AHH main page) and then they shut it down for construction. Once it was back up I started posting on a regular basis like in the fall of 08.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 60,316 Regulator
    use to be on allhiphop front page since like 01, around 04 started clicking the top links ended up in the I.C lurked for a few yrs signed in in like 07 didnt post much and 09 started posting heavy
    Lou_Cypher
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa My fat bitch got mad chips, call her baby Oprah Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made like 3 sn's in high school like in 06, but I never visited the site. Then after I stopped thuggin it and stayin at home more I looged on this bitch
    Lou_Cypher
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 38,471 Regulator
    use to be on allhiphop front page since like 01, around 04 started clicking the top links ended up in the I.C lurked for a few yrs signed in in like 07 didnt post much and 09 started posting heavy

no shit Mr 25k post lol
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started reading AHH over the summer of 2002 and became a member in October of that year. I found this site when I googled something about G Unit or something like that.
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    march 2005
    found navigating the web looking for music from Game
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 20,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was sitting at work looking for old school hip hop videos in 05 and happend upon the IC
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking for that "It's Me Bitches" remix with Lil' Wayne, Kells and Jadakiss. It linked me to this site. Wayyy back in 2007.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 27,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was really bored. I was just gonna troll but then I got sucked in.
  • DWODWO nerd-type dude i ain't gonna say it no moPosts: 63,601 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Cain Marko wrote: »

no shit Mr 25k post lol

word both @dalyricalbandit and @mr.cj have more posts than me now....awesome!!!
  • The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot how I ended up over here, but in 06 I noticed there was a couple Denver posters in here. They're long gone though.
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 10,157 Regulator
    I didn't find the IC.... The IC found me.
    R.D.
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in '04-'05 I used to go on the homepage and look at album reviews and wondered onto the IC back in the heyday of G-Unit and Dipset. Lurked for like a year then set up an account in like '07 shit maybe even '08 or something like that.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 60,316 Regulator
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    no shit Mr 25k post lol
    lmaoo
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    word both @dalyricalbandit and @mr.cj have more posts than me now....awesome!!!

man that boy Cj a monster son signed on like a yr after the 09 shut down and straight past everyone song is at like a g more than me or some thing