When & How Did You Find The IC?

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 21,496 Regulator
    2006-2007 I found it thru the Rumor section and by clicking on the topics I was directed to the GnS. I lurked up until about early 2008 and finally joined up. I used to read the Official N/H Thread in donkey and just die laughing at some of the shit niggas was saying LOLOL. I remember when they had that cat from Harlem that took Hard on Hoes to another level - he was the dude who claimed to live in the Trump tower and had a cooler that doubled as an air conditioner or some shit LOL. And also the threads of dudes spillin their hearts out over girls that did them wrong was funny to read to LOLOL. Posters like Dink, De-Weezy, Demarco, Blue Virgo and E2S kept shit entertaining LOL and it made the day go by fast too.

I think my first post was in the Donkey in one of those threads.

Good times man good times.....
  • HustleTreeHustleTree Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was looking for music online and found this site ...Hit the forums and seen a roasting of some dude Jamal i think his name was unfold before me ...shit was hilarious and i signed up the same day
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was about 05-06 i was linked to the rumors section through some article i was reading..eventually started noticing the ill comm on the bottom and started reading threads, I believe Yoso was still posting and dropping titangraphs.. the 1st thread i replied to was in the reason. something about favorite verses.
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excuse you..I tan beautifully in the sun.

He was being sarcastic anyway so mind your business.

LOL @ you not denying your averageness.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was bored as hell @ work one day early last year.....was just browsing hip hop sites and ran across allhiphop.....clicked on community and there it was.....i lurked around for bout 2 months just trippin off this shit....i forget what thread made me want to chime in
  • nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HustleTree wrote: »
    Was looking for music online and found this site ...Hit the forums and seen a roasting of some dude Jamal i think his name was unfold before me ...shit was hilarious and i signed up the same day

Dat Nigga Jamal from the CHi who was in the Army....
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance I got that Mozambique Ha Ha! ZionPosts: 25,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to find new music in like 03.. Clicked on the community Lurked mostly during the golden era 03-07 I was in college aint had time to be posting. I started posting around 07.
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's your opinion, never pretended to be a supermodel.

Now do like marine and jump the fuck off my clitoris.

LOL @ you thinking I like hot dog water...

I'm just fuckin with you Kat. No OJ
    bgoat
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 17,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend told me about AHH in like 08. Used to come here for music. Didn't discover the IC till 09 then I signed up right around the time Michael Jackson died.
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started Browsing in 02 Never signed up just use to read the news and rumors. Use to read the form too but not that much. I forgot why I signed up but it was back in 06 forgot the password and email address I used. Created a be account in 08.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 27,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou you're only 22?!
    Lol yeah? im wise beyond my years i was told
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's your opinion, never pretended to be a supermodel.

Now do like marine and jump the fuck off my clitoris.

Woah woah woah, why is my name involved in this?
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2008. Actually I found AHH like in early '08 and I would just read the articles on the frontpage and check out the media section. I actually found out about the IC until that summer and posted once b/c (I still thought I was on the AHH main page) and then they shut it down for construction. Once it was back up I started posting on a regular basis like in the fall of 08.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,029 Regulator
    use to be on allhiphop front page since like 01, around 04 started clicking the top links ended up in the I.C lurked for a few yrs signed in in like 07 didnt post much and 09 started posting heavy
    Lou_Cypher
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made like 3 sn's in high school like in 06, but I never visited the site. Then after I stopped thuggin it and stayin at home more I looged on this bitch
    Lou_Cypher
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 30,004 Regulator
    use to be on allhiphop front page since like 01, around 04 started clicking the top links ended up in the I.C lurked for a few yrs signed in in like 07 didnt post much and 09 started posting heavy

no shit Mr 25k post lol
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭
    Started reading AHH over the summer of 2002 and became a member in October of that year. I found this site when I googled something about G Unit or something like that.
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    march 2005
    found navigating the web looking for music from Game
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 17,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was sitting at work looking for old school hip hop videos in 05 and happend upon the IC
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking for that "It's Me Bitches" remix with Lil' Wayne, Kells and Jadakiss. It linked me to this site. Wayyy back in 2007.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was really bored. I was just gonna troll but then I got sucked in.
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 49,031 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Cain Marko wrote: »

no shit Mr 25k post lol

word both @dalyricalbandit and @mr.cj have more posts than me now....awesome!!!
  • The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot how I ended up over here, but in 06 I noticed there was a couple Denver posters in here. They're long gone though.
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 8,215 Regulator
    I didn't find the IC.... The IC found me.
    R.D.
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in '04-'05 I used to go on the homepage and look at album reviews and wondered onto the IC back in the heyday of G-Unit and Dipset. Lurked for like a year then set up an account in like '07 shit maybe even '08 or something like that.