Armed Neo-Nazis Now Patrolling Sanford, FL Say They Are "Prepared" For Post-Trayvon Martin Race Riot

Replies

• kingblaze84kingblaze84 Posts: 8,238
    heyslick wrote: »
    ghost tho wrote: »
    Zimmerman is gona get away with it!!!!!!!!! The KKK has Florida on LOCK. Good work KKK.....your power is stronger than I thought it was.

It's obvious you didn't get it right...so how's all that penned-up frustration gonna work out for you in the long run?

So now that Zimm is charged, do u think he will walk AND do u want him to?

It doesn't matter what I think. Most aren't gonna be satisfied with the end results. Imo I do think if there's jury nullification in this case the truth won't matter - he'll be convicted and more than likely be taken out while in prison - Poetic justice.

I hope you are right, Zimmerman needs to be convicted than taken out with shanks in a courtyard in the most painful way possible. It would serve him right
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    Zimmerman is gona get away with it!!!!!!!!! The KKK has Florida on LOCK. Good work KKK.....your power is stronger than I thought it was.

It's obvious you didn't get it right...so how's all that penned-up frustration gonna work out for you in the long run?

It doesn't matter what I think. Most aren't gonna be satisfied with the end results. Imo I do think if there's jury nullification in this case the truth won't matter - he'll be convicted and more than likely be taken out while in prison - Poetic justice.

I hope you are right, Zimmerman needs to be convicted than taken out with shanks in a courtyard in the most painful way possible. It would serve him right

Even better if they did it within your community - or within the community where this happened...sorta like the how them savages do-it e.g., when that US black hawk went down in Somali. Would you be happy with that kind of justice? Either way he's a dead man.

Even better if they did it within your community - or within the community where this happened...sorta like the how them savages do-it e.g., when that US black hawk went down in Somali. Would you be happy with that kind of justice? Either way he's a dead man.

That would be fine with me ; )

That would be fine with me ; )

Yeah! dontcha just love this new era of retribution by any means necessary? BTW that 600 year head start that you et al love to preach about is gonna back-fire if you aren't careful. That recent photo of Zimmerman sure paints a different image of his actual physical size....he sure doesn't weigh 200 + pounds...he looks scared straight.

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson Posts: 40,867
    edited April 2012
    how awesome would it be if the title had the word zombies somewhere in it?
    how awesome would it be if the title had the word zombies somewhere in it?

Don't you have the ability to change the title? - the only neo-Nazi's I've ever seen where the ones posted by some within this site....those entities don't really have much say so about anything...if I actually saw any....I'd probably laugh in there faces.

• MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,287
    Be$T_1 wrote: »

this is what happened in my town when the nazi party came SmH .....

Bruh the Nazi's won..
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,322
    meta4tony wrote: »
    its 2012 all this racial shit needs to stop. its really the older people of both races that are making this bigger than it is.
    most ppl from generation with the exception of a few dont have hatred in their heart for anyone

The majority of people within this site are pushing this racist malarkey - are you saying/implying that most within this site are old....you must be the exception - I never realized how angry, mad and pissed off that so many of today's black youth truly are....do the black youth of today have any respect for others...IMO I guess not - at least they don't show it in there verbiage.

Those who earn respect get respect.
    cobbland wrote: »
    So, 3 and a half years of Barack Obama being in the White House, has led to whites in America experiencing everything other racial groups had to deal with for the past 300 years?

So you actually think that every white American lives in a perfect world of sun shine and lollipops? Don't fret fella, Obama has another 4 years to put us white people in our place.

lion_heart wrote: »
    meta4tony wrote: »
    its 2012 all this racial shit needs to stop. its really the older people of both races that are making this bigger than it is.
    most ppl from generation with the exception of a few dont have hatred in their heart for anyone

The majority of people within this site are pushing this racist malarkey - are you saying/implying that most within this site are old....you must be the exception - I never realized how angry, mad and pissed off that so many of today's black youth truly are....do the black youth of today have any respect for others...IMO I guess not - at least they don't show it in there verbiage.

The day I have to respect someone who has NO clue about respect, is the day I died and came back as a bleeding heart liberal. If I've said this once I've said it a dozen times....I judge people on content & character doesn't mean diddly shit to me.

In my world respect was taught to me....I never had to earn it. I guess since some folks never learn they can't understand that simple little fact.
  • Allergens wrote: »
    whats truly funny is those dudes dont know they dont want what they're asking for, they really dont

Yeah I think we need to get some Koreans down there.

hilarious. i aint even mad at that. dim sum was gettin off, like fuck that yall not burning my store!
    Yeah one thing people do not know is that every single Korean male who still has citizenship to south korea has to serve 2 years in the military. In addition, military training in SK isn't a joke since they're still ready for the North to invade at any minute. Given these guys were most likely immigrants they were also most likely military trained. Street thugs don't have a chance.

MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Be$T_1 wrote: »

this is what happened in my town when the nazi party came SmH .....

Bruh the Nazi's won..

What do u mean the Nazis won? The Nazis got chased out of that Ohio town with their tail wagging between their legs

In my world respect was taught to me....I never had to earn it. I guess since some folks never learn they can't understand that simple little fact.

Then you need to reevaluate your world. If you are dumb enough to respect someone who doesn't show you the same respect then you are a moron.

Then you need to reevaluate your world. If you are dumb enough to respect someone who doesn't show you the same respect then you are a moron.

How come you took what I said and made more out of it than there was to begin with? So I show respect for a person (s) e.g.,opening the door for someone who's hands are full or whatever and they don't thank me for said action & that makes me a moron....WOW! sometimes it's the little things in life that count..but I won't hold hold a grudge against those who seem to be just plain crude and rude individuals & weren't taught good manners. NO I'm not gonna reevaluate my position of showing respect because it was taught to me....& those WHO don't understand - have the problem.

How come you took what I said and made more out of it than there was to begin with? So I show respect for a person (s) e.g.,opening the door for someone who's hands are full or whatever and they don't thank me for said action & that makes me a moron....WOW! sometimes it's the little things in life that count..but I won't hold hold a grudge against those who seem to be just plain crude and rude individuals & weren't taught good manners. NO I'm not gonna reevaluate my position of showing respect because it was taught to me....& those WHO don't understand - have the problem.

How am I making more of what you said? Your comment was respect was taught to you. It was taught to me also but I'm no longer a kid. Giving respect just for the sake of respect doesn't fly now that I'm an adult. Like you said you judge people on character and actions (I also do) and that's how respect is earned. Good manners and showing respect are two different things.
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,845
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    this is an opportunity for the Bloods, Zoe Pound, etc to gain some respect...

lol them niggas would get murked

lmfao @ the Zoes getting merked, if u wanted to ever meet the devil in the flesh fuck with da zoes... i dare ya

^ no lie. that would be some real deadliest warrior type shit. bowie knife vs machete, ak vs .45 carbine, stun grenades vs molotov etc...

How am I making more of what you said? Your comment was respect was taught to you. It was taught to me also but I'm no longer a kid. Giving respect just for the sake of respect doesn't fly now that I'm an adult. Like you said you judge people on character and actions (I also do) and that's how respect is earned. Good manners and showing respect are two different things.

I do things just out habit and get reactions from people who never expected that kind of response....there taken back by my gentleman like qualities. U seem to be fighting with yourself about how and when to act accordingly - maybe you aren't as grow-up as you think....I sure get the impression your an cocky & arrogant individual who's trying real hard to be a Man. Real men like myself don't need to prove anything,and it took time to become a MAN. BTW I never said any such thing about judging people on character/& actions. You don't know me!

why is it when the discussions of race riots come up, we act like mexicans dont exist and dont have a very clear and focused vendetta to reclaim their shit? the mexicans give a fuck less about niggas or crackers and the got more guns and resources. they been the middle men since the u.s. first started flooding dope in its cities. niggas wouldnt survive a race war as is, but those white folks are goping up against EVERYBODY including the gov't. not a good look. but anyway...if i was a betting man id be putting pesos on the mexicans.

what savages are you referring to? cause i dont think you wanna go there about savagery....
    judahxulu wrote: »

what savages are you referring to? cause i dont think you wanna go there about savagery....

Any savage that drags dead bodies thru the streets - NO I don't wanna hear that same old tune that you and yours play constantly IE wallowing in the legacy of slavery, as if nothing has changed for better in this country. What next? U start posting them images from the 20's/30's like you used to do. Then you saying white people better start fessing up to all the bad you've done endlessly. BULL SHIT !!!

Any savage that drags dead bodies thru the streets - NO I don't wanna hear that same old tune that you and yours play constantly IE wallowing in the legacy of slavery, as if nothing has changed for better in this country. What next? U start posting them images from the 20's/30's like you used to do. Then you saying white people better start fessing up to all the bad you've done endlessly. BULL SHIT !!!

all that other shit has nothing to do with the somalislis u brought up. why did they drag those bodies through the street is the question. ill tell you. because of savage policies towards them. does that mean they shouldnt try to make themselves better instead of whine about it? no. still, history will tell you who the savages are. ill give you a clue. theyve drug more bodies through the streets in a hundred years than the sum total of all somalis have in all recorded human history AND WITH NO PROVOCATIO BESIDES APPEARANCE, i dont even have to say it. dont try that strawman shit on an o.g. i see through that changing the subject shit. its weak.

all that other shit has nothing to do with the somalislis u brought up. why did they drag those bodies through the street is the question. ill tell you. because of savage policies towards them. does that mean they shouldnt try to make themselves better instead of whine about it? no. still, history will tell you who the savages are. ill give you a clue. theyve drug more bodies through the streets in a hundred years than the sum total of all somalis have in all recorded human history AND WITH NO PROVOCATIO BESIDES APPEARANCE, i dont even have to say it. dont try that strawman shit on an o.g. i see through that changing the subject shit. its weak.

Go attack the guilty culprits and STOP blaming every average white citizen for the dastardly deeds of others.

Go attack the guilty culprits and STOP blaming every average white citizen for the dastardly deeds of others.
    thats what im doing. the most savage regime has been the white power structure which doesnt necesarily and usually doesnt include the average white citizen. it can, however, include members of any color. im merely stating fact. in the case of the "blackhawk down" situation- 18 american men died and 3000 somalis died. they were supposed to help bring aid. the real deal, however, was that they were attempting to remove mohammed farrah aidid from power because he strongly and rightly resisted americas attempt to set up shop there, economically and militarily. they were just pretending to care with their mere pittance of mutated monsanto rice and shit. aidid peeped game and so did the somalis in mogadisu. it was 28000 fucking us troops there. imagine if like 28000 chinese muthafuckas strapped on some future call of duty cheat code shit just rolled up in d.c. and we aint really have no military answer for them, talking bout they got some crude oil for us. all they want in return is economic dependence and the freedom to build chinese infrastructure in dc. u protest the shit and the chinese muthafuckas that was bringing the crude oil open fire on you. thats what the us did with the food shit in somalia. 18 us soldiers kiilled 3000 mostly civilian somalis who were supposed to be receiving aid. if a foreign power came at u like that u would be pissy about it too. but ur no better than an unlearned black racist afrocentrist who fronts like bad shit didnt come out of africa too. but back to the metaphor of the chinese occupation, what then would be your feeling if the planned to kidnap a president you actually like and take him on a boat in international waters with no rules- based on the premise that the chinamen dont like the way your leader is doing shit. but u aint ask them for that kinda help in the first fucking place IF u asked at all.

there black and white us soldiers there, fuck color. they were morally wrong. bottom line. them somalis that fought should be commended. they took out 18 elite army rangers which is like the biggest L for americas military in a loooong time. thats why the pentagon funded that weak ass movie. the perverted the real shit written by a guy who was there name john bowden. a quote from it- "The Task Force Ranger commander, Maj. Gen. William F. Garrison, testifying before the Senate, said that if his men had put any more ammunition into the city 'we would have sunk it.' Most soldiers interviewed said that through most of the fight they fired on crowds and eventually at anyone and anything they saw."

^^^looks pretty savage to me.

ALSO: THE WEAK ASS film"bLACK hAWK dOWN" was " released soon after the Bush administration in November shut down the overseas branches of the Somali-owned Al-Barakaat banking and telecommunications firm, which Somalis living abroad had used to send money home. It was a cruel blow aimed at destroying the Somali economy and bringing the people to their knees in the face of starvation." Savage.
  • janklowjanklow Posts: 5,437
    ALSO: THE WEAK ASS film"bLACK hAWK dOWN" was " released soon after the Bush administration in November shut down the overseas branches of the Somali-owned Al-Barakaat banking and telecommunications firm, which Somalis living abroad had used to send money home. It was a cruel blow aimed at destroying the Somali economy and bringing the people to their knees in the face of starvation." Savage.
    although if you consider that the al-Barakat shutdown was done post-9/11, i'm not sure what the hell the movie Black Hawk Down has to do with anything. also, we know that the movie was based on a book published in 1999, right?