Big Pun put a gun to Jay-Z chest?

deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 11,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in AllHipHop.com Rumors
FROM THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF ETHER:

Nas - "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest"

supposedly fat joe told nas to take it out

All Hip Hop interview with Fat Joe

AHH: One thing that just came up today, Nas apparently has a response to Jay Z’s "The Takeover" on his upcoming album, which implicates you and Pun and includes the lyrics: "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest."

Fat Joe: We gotta hear it but damn, what a way to put me right in the middle of the beef huh? We don’t comment on that, that's old news. Like I said all the negative energy all that sh*t you can throw that out the window.
Nas is crazy. No question that we are allies with Nas Escobar. We love Nas. I almost named my son after Nas. As far as him and Jay Z with the beef: that’s they stuff. Until somebody tries to involve me in that sh*t, that’s it. I ain’t got no problem with the whole Rocafella. It’s well documented. Everybody keeps trying to get me to talk about that sh*t in every interview. Why don’t they ask Jay Z that stuff? I read his interveiws, nobody asks him. If you interview him, ask him.
DMTxTHCdontdiedontkillanyonYoungGoldieferociousmonkSneakDZAMR.CJilledoutPanchoYoSanchodafamily2012bankrupt ballerunspoken_respectKarl.stonefaceCashmoneyDuxamenhotepivnex gindeadeyeYoung Stef

Replies

This discussion has been closed.