What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What was Your Last Facebook Status?

Replies

• BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    look at that elbow lower arm fat:tu
    Dr. Manhattan: She was pregnant. And you gunned her down.

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    SlickestR wrote: »
    a picture of rihanna.

Post pic or STFU and GTFO

008.jpg
    i couldn't find the sexier one... but this is close to the one i had on my status.
    Plap SunTrillaaaaaaStoneColdMikey
  • Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    basically you wanted ppl to look at your tits.

thats wassup
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    pic or gtfo

egnxoi.jpg
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
    Trillaaaaaa
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last update!
    Happy b-day to my little nephew! I hope you got that game I sent!
    slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loo.Loo wrote: »
    basically you wanted ppl to look at your tits.

thats wassup
    what i was pointing at said 'subway' -_-
    Dr. Manhattan: She was pregnant. And you gunned her down.

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,270 Regulator
    "Somebody needs to tell DJ Clue and Funk Master Flex this ain't 1997 no more...the bomb dropping and yelling your name out on a track has always been annoying but in the internet age, an "exclusive" song is non existent..." haven't changed it from that since April 5th...I forget to even put a status up at times
  • Mood IndigoMood Indigo Posts: 2,127
    RIP Whitney Houston.
    tumblr_m3ebaaChLw1r5jptyo1_500.jpg

• taebootaeboo Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember, it's been do long since I actually posted one. I think I put a video up.
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shut FB down 2 years ago, and my last post was in 09
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,130 Regulator
    Mine was "W..........T..........F!!! Fuck this shit I'm going to go drink!"

I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Dirty Sanchez
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feeling like starting some trouble today. I have tamed my inner bad girl but she wants to come out and play!
    male-tears-2.jpg
  • GodSpeed215GodSpeed215 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Something generic Im sure, I still got old family members and over the top religious people who follow my FB, its become more of answering service at this point.

Twitter my bitch now
    Follow my foolishness on twitter @godspeedforever

www.RedNovemberRecords.com
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friday at work...
    I got to go!!! Dude wants to take a sh1t in the stall next to me. I can barely tolerate my own funk. I'm outty 5000!!
    jameis-winston-touchdown-run-against-oklahoma-state.gif?w=1000

• In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About to go fuck up that Mcdonald's dollar menu.
    Trillaaaaaa
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 34,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    p-tavern wrote: »
    For all u single mothers out there look how comfortable im sittin wit my niece I could play step dad for the rite price, U pay me $200 a week outta ya WIC check 5% interest included half of ya foodstamps nd a DVD of Im gon get u Sucka nd I'll spend time wit ya kid

This made no sense and just shows how little Jeff knows about those actually struggling.

it also shows how i wasnt serious wit dis status FOH wit dat logic shit i already got bombarded wit scorn bitter women last night
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I wanted was some iced tea and a bag of skittles....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

[Deleted User]-Vincenzo-Trillaaaaaa
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,100 Regulator
    My dick hurts
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Link to my latest obsession, Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen, Justin Bieber's new 'protege'.

Love it even though it's a corny pop song...

I love that song.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    ItsKatBitches
  • bdbdbdbdbdbd Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "doctors closed on bank holidays...what people dont get sick on bank holidays?!?!"
    im so pissed cus i think i got tonsilitis, and the doctors is closed, had to take the day off work, and they gonna be bugging cus i aint get no documentation proving i was actually ill
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/531712/scumbag/p12

^^^^^^

The scumbag thread

Embrace the Scumshine
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I uploaded the song Bright Individual by Median.
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 15,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my way to work the other day...

"She's really trying to talk to me despite that fact that I have in earphones right now...I guess I'll nod and look at her like I'm listening lol.."
  • Miles HIGHMiles HIGH Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    "I don't worry too much bout the way they talk...I hear that, but all I can see is the way they walk."
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Link to my latest obsession, Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen, Justin Bieber's new 'protege'.

I love that song.
    Will Munny wrote: »

I love that song.

Me too! It's been on repeat all day..just the music makes me feel happy.

white-people-dancing.jpg
    Lou_Cypherbirdcallavelinujerz84JDSTAYWITIT
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither do i. so i can avoid looking like that pic.