What Are You Playing Now?

Replies

• GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Injustice 2 game is incredible
    the Hamburgler
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farpoint on PSVR.

Dope shit. It's simple though. I hope one of these bigger developers can pull off a AAA FPS. That shit would be GOAT easy.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Waits for repack........
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 6,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

Waits for repack........

They came out with 3 different editions of Injustice 2 on release day regular, deluxe, & ultimate. I don't think there is going to be a GOTY edition. I think the release of the ultimate edition makes that clear. So WB games might start moving away from GOTY editions. There was no GOTY edition for Arkham Knight if you noticed.
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    enter the gungeon
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disgaea 5, just got it on switch. going from my big screen to handheld is soo clutch for games like these
    Dying Light & Dark Souls 3
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Illuminati AsgardPosts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing Frday the 13th. This shit is Lit. You can be Jason or the Counselors.
    tumblr_inline_oiifvz7hQg1rzssji_500.gif

• THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 9
    STILL ON OVERWATCH HERE & THERE...
    FINISHED BREATH OF THE WILD ONLY TO DISCOVER I WAS ONLY 30% DONE W/ THE GAME...
    PUT IT ON TIME OUT & I'M ON HORIZON: ZERO DAWN...

JUST COPPED NIOH FOR $40...
    LOT OF GOOD GAMES THIS YEAR...
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
    The Recipe
  • jee504jee504 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started playing The Order 1886 over the weekend. On chapter 2 and this shit already boring. Game looks beautiful but I can see these cut scenes and qtes gonna get on my nerves.
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisPosts: 4,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watchdogs

Never play it when it first came out but always heard good things bout it, soon as it came out for Games for Gold on the X1, I had download it asap.

Game really does lives up to its billing.

Also playing the ish out of Battlefront (Star Wars) ....welp nothing like being a puny ass rebel running up in a hallway with Vader running down at you .... Soon as I'm back at work in the fall, I'm pre-ordering Battlefront II (with all DLC too)
    tumblr_n9imvvZazQ1rvrdxlo1_400.gif
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just been playing Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. Great shooter.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pokemon FireRed via gba emulator app
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pokemon FireRed via gba emulator app

Then Pokemon emerald
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Started running God Of War 3 on the PS4 a few days ago. Almost done. Forgot how much I loved this game. Boss battles are so dope in this one. Poseidon and Zeus are my favorite ones.
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This piece of shit....

Friday-the-13th-The-Game-1.jpg
    jee504The RecipeKarl.dasmooth1
    This piece of shit....

Friday-the-13th-The-Game-1.jpg

Niggas still falling for the licensed games trick in 2017 lol.
    Karl.dasmooth1
    Done with GOW 3. Thinking bout biting the bullet and grinding on Shadow of Mordor.
  • xaju11xaju11 Posts: 287 ✭✭
    player's unknown battleground (pubg)
    overwatch
    and never played it before so i got it on the steam summer sale: xcom
    The Recipe
    xaju11 wrote: »
    player's unknown battleground (pubg)
    overwatch
    and never played it before so i got it on the steam summer sale: xcom

All games I want to try, I feel I need to switch over to mouse and keyboard before I get into the shooters though.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tekken 7
    Ancient Amuletor
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Summertime; still got on Bearfurz and Skully Nawf; Dat WayPosts: 11,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of these days Ima leave that first inn on the Witcher 3
    9KlgoZ5.jpg
    The Recipejee504