What Are You Playing Now?

1818283848587»

Replies

• The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of these days Ima leave that first inn on the Witcher 3

I struggled initially getting into it, finally did and beat it and the first DLC on PS$, then switched over to PC and started a new game and im struggling to stay interested on the damn dandelion quest.
  • xaju11xaju11 Posts: 291 ✭✭
    @The Recipe
    The Recipe wrote: »
    xaju11 wrote: »
    player's unknown battleground (pubg)
    overwatch
    and never played it before so i got it on the steam summer sale: xcom

All games I want to try, I feel I need to switch over to mouse and keyboard before I get into the shooters though.

i played consoles, then bf2 on the pc, back to consoles for about 10 years, now back on pc again. Spend some money on a nice computer and i think itll be worth it
    The Recipe
  • RobinsleicaRobinsleica Posts: 10
    still playing league of legends LOL
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLAYING NIOH FOR PS4...
    TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET USED TO THE MECHANICS & MENUS...
    BUT I'M GETTING INTO IT NOW & ENJOYING IT ALOT...
    TOUGH GAME, BUT NOT AS DAUNTING AS THEY MAKE IT OUT TO BE...
    ITS DOPE, ITS LIKE ONIMUSHA MEETS DARK SOULS...
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh started seriously playing bf1 and I got hooked on a got dam mobile game called last days on earth zombie survival horror mmo game

Fucking people ain't shit every human encounter I had ended up with me Killing them they can't see what weapon you got so when there dumbasses run up on you with a fucking stick and you pull out a katana they get sick
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wildlands on PS4.
    The Recipe
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm currently playing all gta playstation 2 era remasters on ps4 III, vice city and san andreas. they all look so sharp clear. I think its 30fps I never seen vice city look so good before.
    edited July 26
    Karl. wrote: »
    Wildlands on PS4.

About to cop this on PC this week cant wait. Downloading now cant wait guess ill play some splinter cell in the meantime.
    Wildlands is the shit.