What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What Are You Playing Now?

Replies

• THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER...
    I'M PLAYING ON SURVIVOR DIFFICULTY...
    NOT TOO TOUGH, BUT I'M VERY IMPRESSED W/ THIS GAME...
    THE HUNTING & COMBAT (WEAPON) MECHANICS WORK REALLY WELL..
    THE PUZZLES & ACTUALLY RAIDING TOMBS ARE ALWAYS FRESH...

THIS IS THE BEST TR YET.
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Posts: 5,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuphead
    Fortnite Battle Royale
    Sean Price (R.I.P.) - Lighters in the Air
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TIOwuxPp_xA
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crusader Kings 2

that shit is addictive
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tried cuphead idk about that one
    edited October 13
    Downloading Shadow of War now ill probably play tomorrow.

edited October 13
    Wildlands is free thru the 15th on PSN

7nt50792vrud.jpg

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. Gonna get on this Megaton Rainfall if it releases on Tuesday.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coppin South Park tomorrow! gonna be lit Fam!
  • emaculateemaculate Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Gran Turismo Sport
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Player unknown battlegrounds is pure crack my brother brought it for me for pc and I stopped playing everything else
    The Recipe
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 26
    Player unknown battlegrounds is pure crack my brother brought it for me for pc and I stopped playing everything else

Still waiting for it to come to console next year. My laptop aint built for that.
    Playing Shadows of War currently and waiting on the new Assassins Creed to get cracked on pc.
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow we got Mario, Assassins Creed and Wolfenstein II. Wow. Probably one of the best single days ever.

What you guys going for? I got Mario preordered.
    The Recipe
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still waiting for it to come to console next year. My laptop aint built for that.

Your better off because I have to question whether if I died in legit fashion or a hacker killed me

PanchoYoSancho
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 1
    Been on that Wolfenstein 2. Its ok, but I'm stuck on what's basically a Horde level and I keep getting wrecked. My pride won't allow me to put it on the easiest level cause the picture shows a binky in my character's mouth. I ain't going out like that.

And I hate the aim on this. The gun covers up so much of your screen you gotta aim at the legs or just free aim to see em. Head shots are hard from medium distance.
    The Recipe
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead space 2
    Mortal kombat xl
    THE_R_
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JUST FINISHED ALIEN: ISOLATION
    THIS GAME WAS DEFINITELY AHEAD OF ITS TIME...
    I THINK THE REVIEWS WERE A BIT HARSH...

MY ONLY GRIPE IS THE TRIAL/ERROR DESIGN OF THE GAME...
    THE WEAPON WHEEL KIND OF SUCKS TOO...
    HARD TO PULL OUT THE RIGHT WEAPON DURING TENSE MOMENTS...

OTHER THAN THAT...
    I'D RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO ENJOYS SURVIVAL HORROR...
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
    Damn, I cant get into no games I tried Doom, Wolfinstein 2, Shadows of War imma wait for ACO hopefully it sticks.
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it’s Bonfire Nights/Guy Fawkes night over here. A lot of fireworks popping off. My cat got spooked and jumped up on my PS4 knocking off the cabinet. Now it won’t turn on. Claiming that shit on the home insurance.

Excellent excuse to pick up the Pro! Got it today! Awesome visuals.
    edited November 5
    Just finished Wolfenstein 2. Just got some side missions left. It gets better. The Schockhammer is OP as fuck when fully upgraded. Makes the game that much easier. Handing out 1 hitter quitters everywhere. The story mode is still a little short and I never got to kill Hitler. :/
    The Recipe
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marvel vs Capcom Infinite mostly with some Tekken 7 sprinkled in. I'm gonna hop back on Farpoint when they release the free DLC though.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • IamNumberOneIamNumberOne Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assassins Creed Origins
    2922ttu.jpg28v36n9.jpg

It's just entertainment. Don't over think it.™
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assassins Creed Origins

How is it so far?
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just copped skyrim for Switch
    Lou_Cypher
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished South Park on Tuesday and started playing Witcher 3 for the 3rd time yesterday. I like the game, i just get involved in another game and would uninstall it to make room on my PS4. Im gonna fucking finish it this time though.

The combat system in this game is so difficult compared to other games lol. Luckily i still had a saved game on my Hard drive so I just continued from where i left off and while im still early in the game, it had been so long since i've played it that i forgot the mechanics and i started in a dungeon/Cave with low health and no food or potions and took a step forward and had to fight 3 monsters that fucked me up at least 10 times before i turned the difficulty to Easy lmao. Finally progressing out of the cave and about to continue the story, but still trying to relearn the controls.

The story is GOAT though.