So women reach their sexual peak around 30?

Replies

• NYCeeCeeNYCeeCee Posts: 1,691
    Loo.Loo wrote: »
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    oh man, i hate a shy girl

i know a chick that'll put on a sexy outfit, jump under the covers and turn all the lights off.

silly girl missing the entire concept of lingerie

Aah, this was me. LOL! I was brought up in a strict Christian household and for a long time believed that sex was for the purpose of making babies only, so anything "extra" was too much to me.... I'm so past that now. hahaha!!!

Yeah, now that I think about it, she was brought up in the church, too.

I guess when you're raised that way, you're conflicted.

Want to have sex, but feel guilty about being "all out" with it. You know?

But to me, the best sex is when you just go all out.
    Yeah, I wasn't a virgin when I first met my husband, but he still had to break me out of silly bashfulness. (that's probably why my father hated him) LOL! If you have a girl like that and have the patience, you just have to show her...turn her out.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 46,718 Regulator
    kai_valya wrote: »
    this is actually a myth. women reach their hormonal sexual peak in their teens, just like boys do. this myth has no basis in physiology, but probably has more to do with the society we live in

you just have to poo on the fan huh?

lol, i'm not pooing on anything. something is making women more sexual in their 30s, it's just not hormones. general consensus is that it's due to how we as a society view women's sexuality. from when they are teens, unlike boys, girls are taught to be extra careful when it comes to sex lest she get knocked up. by the time they get to their 30s women have become much more comfortable with their own bodies and sexuality. and if sex feels good, you want it more

you really are a buzzkill.
    i dont want to make the sex with you any more.

lol, you say that like you really have a choice

so we can do this the hard way or the harder way

are you.. hey!!! mother fucker!!! thats my line! the fuck is this?
    my name aint Trey Songz bitch this aint no Role Play!!!
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the peak value of pussy: 18 -29...
    lol...

a hard truth most women will not admit........openly

IntellectualViolence
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Factsmachine Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is that opinion or fact, id like to know. I aint never hit a 30plus, wifey is 24

Then how you in here talking shit??

i know a chick that'll put on a sexy outfit, jump under the covers and turn all the lights off.

Aah, this was me. LOL! I was brought up in a strict Christian household and for a long time believed that sex was for the purpose of making babies only, so anything "extra" was too much to me.... I'm so past that now. hahaha!!!

WOW..felt like I posted this. My mom used to say the same thing about my grandma so she naturally tried to pass that line of thinking on to her daughters...did not work. lol

Where?
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,418 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    this is actually a myth. women reach their hormonal sexual peak in their teens, just like boys do. this myth has no basis in physiology, but probably has more to do with the society we live in

lol, i'm not pooing on anything. something is making women more sexual in their 30s, it's just not hormones. general consensus is that it's due to how we as a society view women's sexuality. from when they are teens, unlike boys, girls are taught to be extra careful when it comes to sex lest she get knocked up. by the time they get to their 30s women have become much more comfortable with their own bodies and sexuality. and if sex feels good, you want it more

lmao

8-}, okay, i got all the silliness out my system, i'm back in line now

Yeah, now that I think about it, she was brought up in the church, too.

I guess when you're raised that way, you're conflicted.

Want to have sex, but feel guilty about being "all out" with it. You know?

But to me, the best sex is when you just go all out.
    Yeah, I wasn't a virgin when I first met my husband, but he still had to break me out of silly bashfulness. (that's probably why my father hated him) LOL! If you have a girl like that and have the patience, you just have to show her...turn her out.
    AMEN
    That's not hard to admit, cause the same goes for men.

You just adjust and let all the tricks you've learned throughout your 20s make up for it.

2 words:

Hugh Hefner

ItsKatBitchesu. motion
  • WestieWestie Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol...

Maybe that's true, but dick never held value sweetie. :)
    ChicityItsKatBitchesNYCeeCeeIntellectualViolence
    is that opinion or fact, id like to know. I aint never hit a 30plus, wifey is 24

Then how you in here talking shit??

WOW..felt like I posted this. My mom used to say the same thing about my grandma so she naturally tried to pass that line of thinking on to her daughters...did not work. lol
    LOL, worked on us for a little while until the right (wrong) one came along and had me sneaking out the house. We couldn't wear earrings, pants, make-up, go to the movies or anything. It was crazy!!
    MrsWest wrote: »

Are those your shoes in your avi? They're cute.
    Thanks, Lady! :)
    edited April 2012
    MrsWest wrote: »
    lol...

Maybe that's true, but dick never held value sweetie. :)
    129792398.TY08gZJ6.Stormcloudsanimated.gif
    Chicity wrote: »
    yea, I wacked u........

I expected it, lol
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 46,718 Regulator

lmao

8-}, okay, i got all the silliness out my system, i'm back in line now
    i make the fucking rape jokes, got it?
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,843 Regulator
    Yes this is true. Sex gradually gets better as I am getting older. Im 26 now so I am looking foward to even better sex in my 30s. I have testimonials from friends in there 30s. Right now its easier to have an orgasm, I am horny all the time and sex is just better all around. Sometimes I will masturbate like 3 times a day if time allows. Beats fumbling around in the bedroom at 19/20 and almost never coming. Why you think j.lo fuckin with that little boy, you just know they be fuckin like rabbits.

Now according to a documentary recently posted on the IC you have an addiction problem and will have trouble being aroused if you keep masturbating 3 times a day lol...though fumbling around a 19/20 isn't really due to lack of experience, it's due to people for some reason not feeling comfortable or confident to know what they like...that can happen at 19 or 39 due to some women and the idea that faking pleasure is a good idea....

• Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at women with 20+ learning how to fuck.Fuck outta here.I think that has to do more with the mind then the body.Nature wouldn´t make that shit fucked up just for the fuck of it.
    the VALUE aka the worth aka the of pussy decrease as a woman gets older

a man grows so longs is he is successful
    a.mann wrote: »

You just adjust and let all the tricks you've learned throughout your 20s make up for it.

2 words:

Hugh Hefner

One word: MONEY

Stop playing..Hef's old ass hasn't done any damage in years upon years.

lol

be a fool to ignore that having half a billion doesn't play a major role

but the fact remains the VALUE aka the worth aka the DESIRABILITY of pussy decrease as a woman gets older no matter how paid she is,even if a dude bites the bullet he still left with nothing,cuz she can't have kids anymore, unless she write in her will leaving him a lil something, which of course her family will contest

But why you think all them young chicks still line up to get preggo by that walking corpse Hef???

he a good cum up for seed money

• bgoatbgoat Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    im 30 and still get random erections like im a damn teenager...
    I'm 35 and
    Just thinking about pussy does it for me.
    NYCeeCee
    the VALUE aka the worth aka the of pussy decrease as a woman gets older

a man grows so longs is he is successful

2 words:

Hugh Hefner

One word: MONEY

Stop playing..Hef's old ass hasn't done any damage in years upon years.

lol

be a fool to ignore that having half a billion doesn't play a major role

but the fact remains the VALUE aka the worth aka the DESIRABILITY of pussy decrease as a woman gets older no matter how paid she is,even if a dude bites the bullet he still left with nothing,cuz she can't have kids anymore, unless she write in her will leaving him a lil something, which of course her family will contest

But why you think all them young chicks still line up to get preggo by that walking corpse Hef???

he a good cum up for seed money

So basically as dick ages you need a half a billi for a "valued" pussy to want it?
    NYCeeCee
    I see you fucking well after 56

• lighthearted26lighthearted26 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @blackrain yea but all I know is when I'm making love now, I get sensations in parts of my pussy that I never remember feeling when I was younger. That gotta be hormonal or something. As far as the masturbation thing, I think it's cool unless you using a vibrator which will definitely desensitize you

@chi and how is that?

And lol at anyone mentioning Hugh Hefner. His dick ain't shooting nothing out but dust and those golddigger women only want one thing. I'm still grossed out that Kendra was fuckin him at 18 and her family was cool with that.
    NYCeeCee
    @lighthearted26
    Thats probably the WOAT lifeplan they couldve concieved for her
    Get fucked by a corpse to getting impregnated by a nigga, whose football career is a wash
    NYCeeCee
  • DNB1DNB1 Your boy might have to hit a fuck nigga kill switch.... Posts: 13,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol@ the Hugh Hefner talk............nothing but dust you know.........hahahahaha
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @blackrain yea but all I know is when I'm making love now, I get sensations in parts of my pussy that I never remember feeling when I was younger. That gotta be hormonal or something. As far as the masturbation thing, I think it's cool unless you using a vibrator which will definitely desensitize you

@chi and how is that?

And lol at anyone mentioning Hugh Hefner. His dick ain't shooting nothing out but dust and those golddigger women only want one thing. I'm still grossed out that Kendra was fuckin him at 18 and her family was cool with that.

i-came-spiderman.jpg
    ChicityDWOWestiemiamivice305
  • lighthearted26lighthearted26 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    •I've realized that the thought of sex is more exciting to me than the actual act.

•Im also realizing that I get very excited when i get a new females number.. but thats the peak of the excitement.
    StewNYCeeCee