What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

MTV True Life "I Live With My Ex"...

Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ologyPosts: 62,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Wait what???? What am I watching right now? How the hell you're a 34 year old man, bumming off your 19 year old BM?? And this other nigga who's staying with his ex, but got a girlfriend! Soooo this is what's goin on in 2012?

Could y'all even remotely see yourself moving in wit your ex? Especially if you're having financial problems, and needed a place to stay?
AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,096 Regulator
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 33,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf, how does that even happen.
    (Really though?)
    DarthRozay
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    yo I watched that shit earlier...it was hilarious...at what point in a relationship do u reach where its okay to give the s/o money and have them just live rent free with no job??

and that scippers mama was hideous

oh wait I thought u were talking about the "I support my man" one
    rocket-2.gif
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess the recession is real???

Idk

Personally I refuse to move in with anyone unless we've seriously discussed marriage

But that's just me
  • 2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    I guess the recession is real???

Idk

Personally I refuse to move in with anyone unless we've seriously discussed marriage

But that's just me

oh u fancy huh?

like if you're not against Gay , Bi , Or Lesbian people.

GvZwl.jpg

No homo.........ofcourse..........cuz im not with that faggot shit.
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I guess

Idk

I'm happy with my space and living situation

I think many men women move in sometimes because they're not happy with theirs and they don't have the funds to really change it

It would take a whole lot for me to disrupt my peaceful environment
  • BeezusBeezus Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ex and i lived together until our lease ended worst 4 months of my life. I tried to stay away as much as possible
    That black dudes white ex was hideous like wtf he see in that
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ listening to ur ex have sex thru the walls
    rocket-2.gif
    TrillaaaaaaShizlanskyLoo.Loo
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,326 Regulator
    haute wrote: »
    Lol I guess

Idk

I'm happy with my space and living situation

I think many men women move in sometimes because they're not happy with theirs and they don't have the funds to really change it

It would take a whole lot for me to disrupt my peaceful environment

Gotta CS ur yamp ass. Me lettin a shorty move in would be on some last resort type shit. I got a good thing goin on over here, lettin a shorty move in would change erething.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Beezy...ok I thought I was the only one who thought that too lol!! How the hell you chose that hefa, over your girl?? Your girl who looks WAY better looking than your ex?? Smh
    Lol right i was like wtf?? Annie lol
    She must support him. He didnt wanna move out to save his relationship and now they dating again lol
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol hilarious shit
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Relationships are pretty much fucked from the words "we talking"

For any nigga considering moving in with a chick, please think that shit through

A bitch will quickly tell you to gtfo in a heartbeat

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling the 19 & 34 year old is gonna end up in Dateline NBC. At the end the hefa kicks him out the 2nd time, after finding a recording device HE planted.
    Oh, and Annie must got some hellafied head game! Or the fact she's supporting his azzz for real. Dag, F.W.W.W.A...Fat White Women Win Again. Lol!
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I just made a thread about this too. Wtf smh...