Coachella 2012 Live Stream - Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg (with Nate, 50, Em, Game, Kendrick)

Replies

• KameKame Posts: 23,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo the white women in the crowd though>>>>>>>>

goddamn he pulled all the good looking hoes to his shows
    birdcallaveli
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 4,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    He been hit or miss all night but he killing this acoustic of wicked games

did he perform montrel, and the zone???

yup both
    its done now

How did u find out bout this ? Just wanna know. seems like i always miss my favorite artists performances.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012

yup both
    its done now

How did u find out bout this ? Just wanna know. seems like i always miss my favorite artists performances.

Bruh...it's an annual festival lol....like how Ultra is every year in Miami
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,391 Regulator
    Yea It was announced awhile ago, completely forgot about it.
    here's the tech they using to bring back nate and pac lol

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    here's the tech they using to bring back nate and pac lol

nate better not be a fuckin cartoon lol

• StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,391 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    LMAO

Either that shit is gonna be super dope or WOAT.
    DarthRozay
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has Begun Posts: 15,786 Regulator
    I was bout to say da same shit, better not be da pac from da do for love video
    its crazy the shit you can do with technology nowadays

you could do a tour with dead holographic rappers and bands and make millions off that shit

imagine having a biggie x pac tour

yup both
    its done now

Bruh...it's an annual festival lol....like how Ultra is every year in Miami

Nigga i stay in N.O. where the only thing we hear about is bounce music for homos and tennie boppers.

Ill take my lost, but i will be gradually appreciated for anyone on the IC to hit me up with some news .
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

you could do a tour with dead holographic rappers and bands and make millions off that shit

Lol smh...and I'd probably to pay to see this live

Yeah, technology is crazy. I wonder how good a hologram concert could be though, like would it actually look real or would it look like a projection from an old home movie?

the tours would be crazy if they got that shit working, not just biggie and pac, but bob marley, jimi hendrix.
    lol at telling people its a hologram... and Pac just shows up living
    silverfoxxbirdcallavelikacee139
    Man dis nigga would come out dissin da whole industry lol

Yeah, technology is crazy. I wonder how good a hologram concert could be though, like would it actually look real or would it look like a projection from an old home movie?

the tours would be crazy if they got that shit working, not just biggie and pac, but bob marley, jimi hendrix.

Nigga Im buyin stock in the MJ hologram concert.

lmao he has some crazy ass fans. you see them screaming and crying when he announced that tour before he passed? I could see them doing that over his hologram. the only question is what color michael would you use? lol
    lol at telling people its a hologram... and Pac just shows up living

lol "damn that pac hologram got on those new air yeezys and a billionaire boys shirt. and an mmg chain! this hologram tech is dope!"

lmao he has some crazy ass fans. you see them screaming and crying when he announced that tour before he passed? I could see them doing that over his hologram. the only question is what color michael would you use? lol

Itll prolly be big nose mike
    Real shit I love the IC. Thank u to u muthaphuckas
    af.r.i.c.a.
  • birdcallavelibirdcallaveli Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    im not sure who these white people are that are playing right now, but their trombone player is killing it
    these at the drive in niggas are wack as fuck. i dont know if seeing nate dogs ghost is worth listening to this garbage for another 45 min
    these at the drive in niggas are wack as fuck. i dont know if seeing nate dogs ghost is worth listening to this garbage for another 45 min

lol man I looked at the names in between The Weeknd and Snoop and Dre and hit the close button with the quickness.
    birdcallaveli
    im listening to modeselektor now. they arent terrible for some trippy house music, but they should have planned the line up better. emo rock and house music are not what you want to listen to before dr dre and snoop dog.
    20 more minutes

heard em is there.. not sure about 50
    kendrick is around too
    modeselektor is trying to give a nigga a seizure, any kid there on e is brave as fuck