What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Coachella 2012 Live Stream - Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg (with Nate, 50, Em, Game, Kendrick)

Replies

• kingofbama205kingofbama205 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    watch it before they take it down or cut it to 1min lol...that shit would've be dope as fuck if you saw that in person.
    pop duke
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,265 Regulator
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    Vader wrote: »
    yea she deleted for now but she will be back by weeks end i feel! that was a biggest promotion tool she had like 11mill followers

smh@11mill
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    BostonDro
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,265 Regulator
    edited April 2012
  • LV_DonLV_Don Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see The Realest still puttin in work by recording the intro there....

I wonder how the hologram looked to a high as fuk snoop tho lol
    DarthRozaypop duke
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard Dre is working on a hologram for 'Detox's buzz' for his next performance
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    StewStoneColdMikey_Menace_
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,838 Regulator
    edited April 2012
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LV_Don wrote: »
    Good to see The Realest still puttin in work by recording the intro there....

I wonder how the hologram looked to a high as fuk snoop tho lol
    lol I wonder how that looked to the audience members that were high, especially if they didn;t hear anything about the holograms and shit. lmao that'd be hilarious to see "dude! I swear I'm hallucinating right now! I can see tupac!"
    pop duke
  • Was anyone a lil disappointed that we didn't get a Warren G + Nate Dogg performance, but that Nate Dogg tribute was very dope.

I can't say I disliked the show because I was rocking along with it at times, but "Kush", "Young, Wild, and Free", and "I Need a Doctor" really killed my buzz !~
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that Pac hologram was dope, performance was wack, shit ain't captured none of pac's stage demeanor. nigga might as well had a cap, tip to the side with a southern accent,that nigga movements was straight t.i....

that corny wack compton o.g loc voice was a buzz kill. and overall u go to a performance to hear some one voice not hear the cd play in the back gound...

this was great for a set, but a fucking tour of hendrix, and pac and marley, and mike jackson would be straight booty, might as well stay in the parkin lock and play their cd...

This is the truth. They should've used a live performance like the one he did at the House of Blues.

c/s that would of been iller and had they captured the movements from his live performances/ video as well , that halo-gram was performing like T.I.

overall, it was great for a set, i liked it, but for the long run like it would be better if u capture the artists actual deamoner down to a T.and their live performance voice as well..
    #$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,318 Regulator
    This shit making me wanna download The Chronic and 2001
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the hologram Pac left saying

FUCK EMINEMEM

Shit woulda been the greatest moment in Hip Hop History
    I wanna take you higher...
    birdcallaveli_Goldie_Stew
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,318 Regulator
    Surprised 50 got as much love as he did yesterday.
    #Mikeyismod2017
    birdcallaveliPanchoYoSancho
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »

FUCK EMINEMEM

c/s somebody should've hacked Pac

KingJamalStew
    lol @ Dre not showin up and hollerin from backstage....
    KINGECKingJamalStew

ca21 wrote: »

Hologram Pac woulda dissed him lol
    birdcallaveliStew
    edited April 2012

Lmao

"Gay ass Dre is here? Fuck it Im out, aye engineer press the damn button"

StoneColdMikeyKingJamalPanchoYoSanchoStew
    edited April 2012
    I think I know who gave me a wack reaction lol
    PanchoYoSanchobirdcallaveli
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pac was wearing timbs?

Lmao

"Gay ass Dre is here? Fuck it Im out, aye engineer press the damn button"

ha..
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    pac was wearing timbs?

yeah thatz wat people from NY rock pac was rockin TIMBZ n da HIT EM UP video wit all da OUTLAWZ cuz they is from da EASTCOAST it aint nuttin like da OLD SKOOL!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    pop duke
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭✭

FUCK EMINEMEM

c/s somebody should've hacked Pac
    lmao that would've been amazing.

@kingjamal who is that heavenly piece of chocolate in your sig man?

• vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_m2kwn06EE11qh7ut9o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m2kwn06EE11qh7ut9o1_500.jpg

Man when I saw the video I was WTF???? gotdamn that shit is dope as fuck but I heard it cost them 10 million to get that shit right
    pop duke
    edited April 2012
    lmao that would've been amazing.

@kingjamal who is that heavenly piece of chocolate in your sig man?

lol@ justin bieber wigga plz u know damn well u cant handle that fine sista she;d break ya heart & have u makin sum cracka feminem RACIST TAPEZ ha

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    KingJamalDarthRozaybirdcallaveliStoneColdMikey
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nigga sounded shook when the hologram said what up to dre? snoop kept it G