When a woman is outta control in the relationship. whos at fault?

2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threatwalking out the lions denPosts: 15,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
a while ago one of my freinds got divorced because of his lady was just treating him like shit.

well we saw the nigga last night and chopped it up.

he was saying how much he still hated her and that she was always outta pocket and outta control.

now my homie said to the nigga it was his fault for not having her in control and letting her be like that and that he should have did something to straighten her out.

but short of kickin her ass i dont see what he could have did

i look at it like he shouldnt have been with her from the get go

but another homie asked why should he have to do anything....she is an adult and should act accordingly. and why should she act like a bitch just because she can. when you do something just because you can it should your lack of control as a person

so whos more at fault

him for not controlling her
or her for being outta control just because she can
«13

Replies

  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever is trying to control her is at fault.
    hauteYoung-IceHyenaKilla
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until one comes to the realization that u can't change a person by merely suppressing their actions bcoz ppl will do wateva the fuck they want.
    numbaz...80's baby
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I told my nig the other day, if you're gettin' constantly violated in a relationship its your own fault...

    nigga im stealing this


  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cellar-Door

    If by own fault u mean, its their fault becoz they chose put up with that shit then I cosign... But if u mean they r the root cause for their s/o spazzing out then I disagree. Sum ppl r just emotionally and/or r mildly mentally unstable.

    7figzIntellectualViolenceYoung-Ice
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cellar-Door

    If by own fault u mean, its their fault becoz they chose put up with that shit then I cosign... But if u mean they r the root cause for their s/o spazzing out then I disagree. Sum ppl r just emotionally and/or r mildly mentally unstable.

    Yeah...Their fault because they put up with the bullshit...

    Case in point...My brother's ex went through his phone a few years ago...Found nothin'...I said, "fam...tell her to never do that again, or she'll keep doin' it and will eventually find something to be mad at"...he said, "nah its cool...No point in arguin', since she didn't find anything"

    Last year she went though his phone, found a txt (from out cousin) sayin' how she enjoyed lunch with him the day before...

    She loses her rag, takes the baby, tries kickin' him outta his own crib...Now is violatin' him with child support...

    If he'd just Deebo'd her the first time, they'd still be together and he wouldn't be away from his kid
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^

    Dayum..ur bro got did dirty! Shit...my ex also tried 2 hit me with them child support papers afta she tried kickin me outta my own place...smdh...I gave her the Shaq face nd she knew wat time it was. I told her to put my ass on child support bt ain't no way I'm getting punked outta my own place...the audacity of sum of these women is boderline insanity. Its bn 8 months and em papers still aint cum thru...
    7figz
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^

    Dayum..ur bro got did dirty! Shit...my ex also tried 2 hit me with them child support papers afta she tried kickin me outta my own place...smdh...I gave her the Shaq face nd she knew wat time it was. I told her to put my ass on child support bt ain't no way I'm getting punked outta my own place...the audacity of sum of these women is boderline insanity. Its bn 8 months and em papers still aint cum thru...

    hear this though...

    They both work full time...Earn about the same...So as far as I'm concerned, brother shouldn't have to pay child support at all...Mum should have the kid from Mon-Thurs, dad got the kid from Fri-Sun...All fair and equal...But nah...CSA told him he has to pay her £100 MORE than what he was already payin' her a month because he sees the kids once a fortnight...only sees the kid so irregularly because she won't let him see her more...

    Weak...

    That was me, I wouldn't even talk to her...I'd just straight get the law involved...He's got rights...especially since their break-up wasn't his fault

  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,910 Regulator
    You're responsible for your own actions...so she was responsible for herself....
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I betcha she wanted to get her ass handed to her. Some chicks grow up believing that their man should lay down the law on them. Most men aint built like that(like myself). I was taught never put your hand on a women, by my father and mother. If you have to scream her down all the time and threaten her, It is time to D.I.P.

    But I see it all the time. Bitches need drama just to feel like the relationahip is alive.

    Lets no think that I am downing females cause it some dudes out here that want a chick to follow him and he cant even take care of his own shit!
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,439 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    You're responsible for your own actions...so she was responsible for herself....

    basically.

    and i take some offense to the idea that women need to be controlled. we're not dogs that you train to behave properly.
    Doctopian
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    You're responsible for your own actions...so she was responsible for herself....

    basically.

    and i take some offense to the idea that women need to be controlled. we're not dogs that you train to behave properly.

    No diss, but the "stereotype" of your religion is that it teaches men to control women.
    Is there any truth to this?
    IntellectualViolenceAristo_V300a.mann
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man every woman, and I mean EVERY woman is going to try a man, especially her man.

    It's his fault for not checking her. He was scared to tell her to shut the fuck up early on because he didn't wanna lose
    out on pussy.

    She saw that shit and was like "I got the pussy so I make the rules" so he took all her bullshit and it just kept getting worse.
    It's his fault for not training his girl up to leave that bullshit where she got it from.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cosign what all Numbaz saying.

    Basically just be a real man.
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the woman's fault - can't control a bitch. (not completely anyway)

    Kickin' a bitch out ain't so much controlling her, it's controlling the situation.

    I'm not the type of nigga to rely on trying to control someone - fuck that.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,439 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    bignorm wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    You're responsible for your own actions...so she was responsible for herself....

    basically.

    and i take some offense to the idea that women need to be controlled. we're not dogs that you train to behave properly.

    No diss, but the "stereotype" of your religion is that it teaches men to control women.
    Is there any truth to this?

    common misconception, but not true (for the most part)

    i say that because just like you have fringe groups in christianity (ie mormons), islam has them as well.

    the biggest part of our religion is the intention. you are supposed to follow allah and the quran because you intend to by your own choice. if you are doing it (praying, fasting etc) cuz someone is controlling you, it has no merit.

    anyway, i think in some way this thread is about communication. i like that word more than control. communicating properly with someone to resolve problems is different from controlling them so they stop behaviour you dislike. communication gets to the root of the problem, hopefully resolving it so it doesn't come up again. controlling is masking the problem by saying "stop it because i said so." i know how much i hated when my parents said that, and since i'm not my man's child, i'd prefer not to be spoken to like i was.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,439 Regulator
    women do need to be controlled...
    look at how horrible women lead households are...

    lol, come on now, those two statements have nothing to do with each other.

  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 51,102 Regulator
    shit's crazy, cuz while a man should take the lead and maintain his woman under control, he should also realize when he's dealing with a chick who ain't for all that...

    a lotta women like to act up just cuz.....

    they like that drama, and they like having something going on...

    as soon as a man detects that shit in a woman, he should treat her accordingly...
  • pennyda1pennyda1 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭
    SOMEONE TOLD ME HOES ONLY ACT OUT WHEN THEY NOT GETTIN FUCK RIGHT...
    NYCeeCeeItsKatBitchesHyenaKilla
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pennyda1 wrote: »
    SOMEONE TOLD ME HOES ONLY ACT OUT WHEN THEY NOT GETTIN FUCK RIGHT...

    Someone lied. Once the newness wears off. She going back to being the drama queen.
    texas409
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is responsible for themselves ultimately, but you can do certain things to fuckup certain peoples dynamic.
  • GnawledgeableGnawledgeable Posts: 1,768
    It's her fault for acting out of control but his fault for knowing it and putting up with it. It's good if he filed for the divorce.
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has Begun Posts: 14,981 Regulator
    Its on da nigga, cuz women will test a nigga and see how far they can go without gettin a foot in they ass. If u let their bullshit continue , ur gonna end up like Fredo in da Godfather
    NYCeeCee
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has Begun Posts: 14,981 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Its on da nigga, cuz women will test a nigga and see how far they can go without gettin a foot in they ass. If u let their bullshit continue , ur gonna end up like Fredo in da Godfather

    Again this can apply to men as well.

    People in general are going to push it as far as you allow them to...


    Yo relax , i was only answerin da question.I never said men dont, niggas do dat shit too, but we do dat shit completely different. When women do dat shit , its almost like ur testin a niggas manhood.
    Amotekun
  • Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682
    I've heard women say they want a man that can keep them in check
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.