He "used to" be gay

Replies

• MissKMissK Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She just needs to decide if she is okay with the past but personally I don't think I could be with him.

This is one of those double standards, most men will say once you have had some dick you gay. Since many find the idea of two women together sexy it's not as big of a deal.

Osirus_Jenkins
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    bignorm wrote: »
    Fuck no it dont.
    WTF?

THe difference is that a mans manhood depends on staying as far away as possible from faggotry.

A woman can fuck a woman and not beconsidered not a woman.

Yeah but do you understand that concept when you're 8 years old at a sleepover with your best friend?

Just makes me wonder...kids are curious by nature.

*Uncle molested her post*

Grow up...

Just jokes Kat, just jokes. Not my fault yall cave niggas have no sexual boundaries.

On topic: faggotry psychologically warps a man. It's not something he can undo, no reset button. It's like when a person mercs someone they are never the exact same person they were before they crossed that bridge. Some actions can't hit the reset button on or pretend it didn't happen, just gotta live with it.

What's old saying you can build a thousand bridges but if you blow one guy you're cocksucker.
    BARON_$AMEDITheBadOneP-Dogg77
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absofuckinlutelynot
  • Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682
    once gay

always gay.

let her learn tho
    bobbydrake2006Sion
  • PK_TK_187PK_TK_187 Posts: 2,240
    does the IC still not know that bisexual men exist?
    BARON_$AMEDIMood IndigoKaiinfamous114bobbydrake2006Dr.Chemix
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 22,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a faggot is always a faggot.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that wording is creepy as fuck so no if that's how he put it. it might change when i get older, but i don't think i would care about who he used to fuck with before me. at least not initially.
  • Ain't no used to be, that nigga still gay

^^^^^ thats why bitches fucked up now..... these down low faggot ass niggas wanna get fucked in the ass & suck on a dick, then go fuck a female..... then the female finds out that buddy is gay and she starts questioning herself, wondering if she's not good enough cuz the muhfucca really has been getting fucked in the ass long before her......

dont let that faggot muhfucca keep fuckin up our black queens

BARON_$AMEDIWild Selfbgoat
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no such thing as a bisexual man. You either like pussy or your gay...there is no in between

What if it's a faggot that's sexually attracted to men and women, wouldn't that make them bisexual?

I refer to any male that is attracted to other males as a faggot or gay, but that doesn't make them not a bisexual.
    bobbydrake2006
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    There is no such thing as a bisexual man. You either like pussy or your gay...there is no in between

What if it's a faggot that's sexually attracted to men and women, wouldn't that make them bisexual?

I refer to any male that is attracted to other males as a faggot or gay, but that doesn't make them not a bisexual.

He is gay. A man is supposed to be sexually attracted to a woman

Yes, his is gay. But there is obviously such a thing as a bisexual if they fit the definition.

bi·sex·u·al/bīˈsekSHo͞oəl/
    Adjective:
    Sexually attracted to both men and women.
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No such thing as "use to" once you crossover, you're there forever.
    Loo.LooTheBadOneAristo_V300
  • ol_buddyol_buddy Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    KINGEC wrote: »
    For real.

Red pill or blue pill but no coming back

• ocelotocelot Posts: 9,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youll be suprise how many dudes "experimented" from the age 18-24 range... especially in the military
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiimacunt wrote: »
    Those kinda relationships are the ones that give females the idea it's ok to try slip a finger in when your fucking as she got so comfortable doing it with her gay ex over time she desensitises and thinks its the norm... A broken nose and two black eyes usually follow the fingers attempt at violation, shit should carry the same laws as rape.

That's happening across the board. If this shit continues for even a few more years, you gonna have another generation of dudes thinking that they can try both sexes and be like women in terms of bisexuality.
  • #1 pick#1 pick Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    My roommate was gay. He brought his boyfriend over who looked like Tyson Beckford and I couldn't believe this nigga was gay. I was like, damn, you probably be fucking with men and women by looks and that nigga didn't have the gay voice or tendencies like my roommate plus he was military. FF a couple of years. One day, this fine as broad was in my living room. I was about to holla thinking it was my roommate friend. It was his girlfriend. I was shocked. I was just accepting the fact that he was gay and now he's straight. I asked him about it a couple days later. He says his dad told him to tell everyone he's gay since ppl kept asking him. I was like wtf. Either way, he is married to her now. Ain't that a bitch. This motherfucker is gay forever and once he goes straight he gets someone ASAP but I am hetero forever and I stay in relationships that don't work. Life is cruel. I don't know. My roommate said it was a sin but I always thought it was a sin and tried to tell him but I just didn't see it coming. I really don't believe a dude can be truly gay. They will all fuck your bitch when it comes down to it. No male friends for my girl at fucking all.
    illedout
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KINGEC wrote: »

C/S and that ass in yo avi
  • OhPeeOhPee Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never heard of this 'use to be gay' term in my entire life
    MsSouthernOsirus_Jenkins
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,723 Regulator
    There is no "used" to be gay

if you are a man who is fucking or fucked another man ..... your gay

I don't care how long ago it happened
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    bignorm wrote: »
    Fuck no it dont.
    WTF?

THe difference is that a mans manhood depends on staying as far away as possible from faggotry.

A woman can fuck a woman and not beconsidered not a woman.

Yeah but do you understand that concept when you're 8 years old at a sleepover with your best friend?

Just makes me wonder...kids are curious by nature.

It's so different now though from when we were kids yo. Gay is shown as okay now. Why front yo growing up we knew this kid was gay and he tried to act brave with one of my boys and we took the opportunity to beat him up. Yeah it wasn't right yo but back in the day there was maybe 1 or 2 mammas boys you saw now it's all over.

For example

My X-Cowrker told me 2 situations. She was teaching kids 10 year old's or something like that well they caught 2 boys kissing in the coat room and a few girls said they wanted to marry Nicki Minaj
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Like I said if a dude wasn't raped or molested as a child then he either bi sexual or gay if he fucking with other men.
  • I went through that phase in college. It's out of my system now.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,372 Regulator
    I went through that phase in college. It's out of my system now.

care to explain?
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No such thing as "experimenting"... it's called being a faggot.
  • PK_TK_187PK_TK_187 Posts: 2,240
    what if you were molested and decided it was good for you
    BARON_$AMEDI
  • NYCeeCeeNYCeeCee Posts: 1,691
    @free ....so you're not gonna share your story?