The I Watched Recently Thread *possible spoilers*

1160161162163164166»

Replies

• marc123marc123 Posts: 13,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 14

Jus binged S2. Real good season. Fun watch. Funny af. Cant wait for season 3
    atribecalledgabiachewon87
    edited March 14
    Man-Seeking-Woman-season-3-poster-FXX-key-art.jpg

Jus binged S3. Easily one of the funniest shows on tv. Great comedy.
    inorilazypakmanLou_Cypher
  • achewon87achewon87 Electric Relaxation 5th & FashionPosts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the GOAT action movie's maybe even THE GOAT action movie lol...

117a0a745ad2aa87f8d873e468225138.jpg
    atribecalledgabirip.dillaHundredEyesKingFreeman
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 11,140 Regulator
    That big little lies show on HBO with Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman. It's white people problems to the max but I'm digging it.

It's about these moms that are bonded because their kids go to the same private school....it's private school so you know the parents got money and are hella catty/petty and in competition with the other parents. A frienemy's kid makes an accusation against a new kid and shit spirals out from there. Somebody ends up dead behind it but they don't tell you who it is or who did it (at least in the beginning). It goes in the vein of HTGAWM where they tell you what the end result is then the whole season is what lead up to it.

I've only seen the first 2 episodes. First episode was ok, but the 2nd one hooked me in.
    whatevathehellLou_CypherKingFreeman
    edited March 15
    ^Yea. Imma check that out. As u said white ppl problems, but its looks cool
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 46,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched that new Jim Norton stand up on netflix.

That dude is gay af. Had a few funny bits though.
    atribecalledgabi
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 11,140 Regulator
    marc123 wrote: »
    ^Yea. Imma check that out. As u said white ppl problems, but its looks cool

Yea it's good. Nicole kidman killing her role too
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That big little lies show on HBO with Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman. It's white people problems to the max but I'm digging it.

It's about these moms that are bonded because their kids go to the same private school....it's private school so you know the parents got money and are hella catty/petty and in competition with the other parents. A frienemy's kid makes an accusation against a new kid and shit spirals out from there. Somebody ends up dead behind it but they don't tell you who it is or who did it (at least in the beginning). It goes in the vein of HTGAWM where they tell you what the end result is then the whole season is what lead up to it.

I've only seen the first 2 episodes. First episode was ok, but the 2nd one hooked me in.

Haha, I made it a thread on it, shit bombed though, I like it enough but hell it's almost over I believe it's only a limited series like The Night of and there's already been 4 episodes.
    atribecalledgabi

Hap and Leonard S2. Jus watched the 1st 2 episodes. Fun watch. Good show imo.