What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The I Watched Recently Thread *possible spoilers*

Replies

• marc123marc123 Posts: 16,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 8
    fortyacres wrote: »
    I_Am_Not_Your_Negro.png

One of the best Documentaries you will ever see , it is you duty to see James Baldwin's genius. Well written and well narrated by Sam L Jackson.

10/10

Jus watched. Very powerful. Never forget the history of America and its very dark, brutal n evil past. Much respect for all the leaders who bled n died to try n change america. And make life better for blk ppl.
    playmaker88dasmooth1BIGG WILL#1hiphopjunki3
  • kingofbama205kingofbama205 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched The Secret Life of Pets on Netflix the other day & that shit was funny way better than I expected Kept my attention the entire Time
    rip.dilla
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 4
    I watched "13 Reasons Why" on Netflix....it was really believable how a high school teenager could go through with committing suicide due to her surroundings and peer pressure.....there is a suicide scene and some other stuff in there (rape, slut shaming, etc) that made it uncomfortable to watch

13-reasons-why_0.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
    HafBayked
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    313 wayz wrote: »
    I watched "13 Reasons Why" on Netflix....it was really believable how a high school teenager could go through with committing suicide due to her surroundings and peer pressure.....there is a suicide scene and some other stuff in there (rape, slut shaming, etc) that made it uncomfortable to watch

13-reasons-why_0.jpg

So many people have been telling me to check this out.
    313 wayzdontdiedontkillanyonLou_Cypher
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 1,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gl6vezye388e.jpg
    Very Slow start ,but this this shit was classic horror when things heated up..Oh yeah without revealing too much ,It's a True story on Kodi #Gang
    Say No More

Roy Wood Jr stand up special. Dude is funny af.
    atribecalledgabi313 wayz
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,304 Regulator
    ^ that special was hilarious
    marc123
    edited May 5
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Veep Season 6 is just too hilarious

Selena Meyer the Goat

Jus got caught up on S6.

Dead @ Jonah fakin cancer!

lol @ the stuff with her daughter n her girlfriend.

LOL @ Selena dealin with those Russian ppl. And the gary type Russian dude.
    blue_london

Netflix comedy Handsome. LOL comedy. Funny AF. Lotta wierd random humor. Smash snowflake Christine Woods
    Lou_Cypher
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    67d78014ff42bd52f79c1289b7b4fb17.jpg

synopsis: a white simp saving a crazy white bitch who didnt wanna be saved
    he pays for his sins at the end
    Maywood
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »

Middle of binging IFC's Brockmire. Basically Eastbound and Down from the pov of the play by play guy, only way less funnier. Still a solid watch tho, Amanda Pete is a milf.

Watching now... its funny to me... and Amanda Pete has aged Horribly

Eh. She looked good to me...

Power of make up homie
    marc123

Amazon's Patriot. Interesting show, real slow burn. Dark comedy, kinda has a Ceon brothers feel to it.
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went on a horror movie run at Red Box this weekend:

The Bye Bye Man-Dumpster Juice

Rings- See above

Incarnate-I know it reviewed poorly but I actually enjoyed it. Interesting switch up to the possessed sub genre

The Girl with All the Gifts-they jacked a lot of shit from The Last of Us but it was the best zombie flick I've seen in a minute.
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16
    just finished season 3 of Bosch...good ass cop show
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 9,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    313 wayz wrote: »

13-reasons-why_0.jpg

Got a day off tomorrow, I might try to plow through this.
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    just finished season 3 of Bosch...good ass cop show

Im on ep 7. This season is really dense. There is alot going on. Kinda hard to keep track, im diggin it tho.
  • jee504jee504 Posts: 6,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My co workers put me on Game Of Thrones. Finished Season 1. Working on Season 2 starting tonight. Great show but I learned not to fall in love with any characters or you might lose your head. Lol.
    achewon87#1hiphopjunki3
  • SandinistaSandinista Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went on a horror movie run at Red Box this weekend:

The Bye Bye Man-Dumpster Juice

Rings- See above

Incarnate-I know it reviewed poorly but I actually enjoyed it. Interesting switch up to the possessed sub genre

The Girl with All the Gifts-they jacked a lot of shit from The Last of Us but it was the best zombie flick I've seen in a minute.

Imma cosign this shit. Rings was wack as fuck.

I am a horror movie lover and a Rings series lover so I looked the other way when I saw that single digit rating on rotten tomatoes but goddam....

The whole movie made no sense. Rules are made and broken two minutes later, annoying jump scares every 2 minutes, predictable as FUCK. Are you seriously gonna tell me 99.9999999% of viewers didn't guess who the fucking villain was gonna be the minute they saw homeboy?

The whole shit gets seven thumbs down.

I wanna see Bye Bye Man too but now I'm skeptical
    Fist Fight...stupid funny lol. Classic Charlie from Always Sunny. Crude, silly humor. Fun watch. Tracy Morgan funny too.

Office Party...meh. Boring and 20 mins too long. Great cast and good trailer, but this movie sux. TJ Miller n Kate Mckinnon was funny tho.

Bad Santa 2...funny af imo. Billy Bob gives zero fucks. LOL comedy. Real R rated comedy. Lotta racist n sexist jokes lmao
    Lou_CypherOGDirtyDee
    edited May 17

E2C.gif

My kinda stand up comedy. Tracy is funny af imo. LMAO!! His routine is lol funny.
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,297 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mwe61bUU2eRVDDR2EEu1Cu9UKTEfGXJsldsznVj8fPGeWSwWMilXvqpok-CnLyrGwJH9=w300

MV5BZjY5ZjQyMjMtMmEwOC00Nzc2LTllYTItMmU2MzJjNTg1NjY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ1MTMzMDQ@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

220px-Hereafter.jpg

... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    achewon87
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before I wake...good flick..
    picture groundhog day mixed w/ butterfly effect, but with females

acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭✭✭