What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The I Watched Recently Thread *possible spoilers*

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I'm watching spawn for the first time in a long long time and it's embarassing how much I loved this movie when I was a kid lol. This is the movie that got me to like superheros and ever read a comic book

Have you ever seen the animated series on HBO?

Yeah I own it. I wish they would have did more with it or make a new animation. Im not trusting McFarlands plan for the new film he wants to make haha
    atribecalledgabi
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 15,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched bad Santa 2 on netflix. Pretty funny, not as great as the first but worth the watch. The ending killed me with Billy Bob getting the midget back

That movie is funny af imo
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 1,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Watching the mist tv show. has some potential. I don't think it will be great, but the kills has been on point so far. on esp 2 right now.

jxy83hgi58lu.jpg

Bout to check this out now!!!!
    Say No More
    BIGG WILL
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Central Intelligence- Lot better than I expected it had any right to be.

A Cure for Wellness- I know it bombed at the box office but I can see it developing a cult following in the future. I enjoyed it.
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Lou_Cypher
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching now, bout 30 Mins in...Real good!!!!

scufsji4ln8q.jpg
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
    Already Home_17Lou_CypherMorganFreemanKing
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked our "nobody speak: trials of the free press" on netflix. Shit was crazy!! It started out covering the case of gawker vs hulk hogan back when that hogan sex tape/racist tape was leaked. Then you find out hogan's team was being financed by a tech billionaire who's purpose for the trial was to bankrupt gawker, then shit gets even crazier. Great documentary, highly recommend it. Has you scared about trumps war on the press.
    DillaDeaf
  • DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisPosts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked our "nobody speak: trials of the free press" on netflix. Shit was crazy!! It started out covering the case of gawker vs hulk hogan back when that hogan sex tape/racist tape was leaked. Then you find out hogan's team was being financed by a tech billionaire who's purpose for the trial was to bankrupt gawker, then shit gets even crazier. Great documentary, highly recommend it. Has you scared about trumps war on the press.

I watched it last week. Trust, that doc had me spooked like crazy.
    tumblr_n9imvvZazQ1rvrdxlo1_400.gif
    Lou_Cypher
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    download.php?type=download&image=7972&section=1

Just finished season one with my girl and we are hooked, great fucking show! I have seen some of the episodes when it first came on the scene so looking forward to the next 3 seasons.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    Lou_Cypher
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,548 Regulator

that bubba guy is a natural faggot.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

Lou_Cypher
    fortyacres wrote: »

Him and that billionaire Thiel
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,548 Regulator
    fortyacres wrote: »

Him and that billionaire Thiel

But i have no sympathy for gawker.com , they are trynna paint themselves as journalists with intergrity just fighting for the rights of people , is all horse shit , fuck that website and Fenton.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,324 Regulator
    Baby Driver

Amazing movie it was crisp and Excellent from beginning to end. Jamie Foxx had me rolling. Amazing use of music with the scenes, colour and imagery. Very well put together movie. I'd highly recommend it. It has everything.

8.5/10
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    atribecalledgabiLou_Cypherrip.dillaHundredEyes
    Love Edgar wright films but wasn't too sure about seeing that one in theaters. Might go check it out while I still can
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 12
    During the summer, I've been on a few different shows:

maxresdefault.jpg
    Funny shit. Like a live-version of Archer.

Batmankillingjokemovie.jpg
    I saw this on HBO the other day. Oh shit.
    Since when did the Batgod put the D to Batgirl? Weird shit, B.

835c8224c8838e7ba995b063774ef875.png
    I need Season 3 to come the fuck on.

19122281_1600504133323994_6829594000366764032_n.jpg
    Finally finished S5.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    Lou_Cypher
    Haha I've been finally checking out brooklyn nine nine as well. I slept on that show way too long. It's pretty funny. Terry crews cracks me up
    Haha I've been finally checking out brooklyn nine nine as well. I slept on that show way too long. It's pretty funny. Terry crews cracks me up

been binging brooklyn nine nine on netflix too. super smash amy and rosa.
    Lou_Cypher
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Killing a series on Netflix been pretty good so far.
    maxresdefault.jpg
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

Lou_CypherKingFreemanmarc123
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where you at @d.morgan, fyi, it was on AMC, got cancelled, and Netflix picked it up. Its not truly an netflix original

i mean, they wrote, directed and produced the final season but still
    marc123 wrote: »

been binging brooklyn nine nine on netflix too. super smash amy and rosa.

Amy is fine AF. She got her a nice ass body.

The gay police chief fucking kills me when that blond lady (i think its his boss or a chief from a different department, i cant remember) comes around.

bdbdbd
    I fucked w the killing heavy. Season 1 and 2 are perfect for binging. Almost every ep ends w a cliffhanger. All the eps really flow together, basically a long ass murder mystery movie.

Season 3 is okay.

Season 4 is real good imo, i liked the story. Solid acting by the army kids. finale was wack af tho.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    where you at @d.morgan, fyi, it was on AMC, got cancelled, and Netflix picked it up. Its not truly an netflix original

I just finished season 1. Never knew that it came on AMC.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

• AP21AP21 Posts: 16,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »

I just finished season 1. Never knew that it came on AMC.

brah...they had SOOOOO many people pissed at that ending b/c iirc, the show that its adopted from ended everything in the first season

let me know when you find out who killed Rosie lol
    marc123
    edited July 13
    rosie sexy af all grown up now.

she played dudes gf in season 3 of man seeking woman
    lazypakman