What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The I Watched Recently Thread *possible spoilers*

1172173174175177

Replies

  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watching now, really good.

    acv3md.jpg


    2gse8vd.jpg
    Lou_Cypheraneed123Maywood
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 15,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxresdefault.jpg

    Meh. Should have been much funnier. Was really kinda bland. But its a feel good movie w/ a solid message.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    maxresdefault.jpg

    Meh. Should have been much funnier. Was really kinda bland. But its a feel good movie w/ a solid message.

    I swear Morgan Freeman is immortal. He been playing the old nigga for damn near 30 years now.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    bdbdbdHundredEyes Revolver Ocelot
  • bdbdbdbdbdbd Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This friends from college show is good as hell

    Lol this show is funny as fuck

    I'm watching the 3rd episode, the noises they making while playing tennis got me in tears

    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/531712/scumbag/p12

    ^^^^^^

    The scumbag thread

    Embrace the Scumshine
    Lou_CypherKingFreeman
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    This friends from college show is good as hell

    Lol this show is funny as fuck

    I'm watching the 3rd episode, the noises they making while playing tennis got me in tears

    Lmao when they start bouncing the ball on the racket making the noise everytime fucking killed me.
    KingFreeman
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    59dfef0a2da5f728564eded969e6f63c-animal-kingdom-season-2.jpg

    Jus got caught up w season 2 of animal kingdom. TBH this is a guilty pleasure for me lol. This rich white cali surfer crime family. Show is jus sex, drugs, heists, family drama and hints of mother/son incest stuff (yea). Its mindless, but a fun watch. The heists are cool tho. Best part are the characters tho, all the sons are fucked. They all got serious issues. And the mother is a controlling piece of shit. The only normal one is the grandson, and his mother od'ed right in front of him in the very 1st ep. smh.

    Anyone else watchin season 2? Imo s2 >>>>>> s1 so far. 6 eps in.

    I watch this show like it a lot.

    J needs to know better than to fuck with his old freak ass girlfriend again but the shit seems like its gonna happen.

    lol. that broad is like a house pet. she jus walking round the house lookin sad ready to smash anyone who gives her alil attention.

    The older bro, who is smashin the church lady is a tickin time bomb. He's crazy. he's gonna snap at any moment

    That lil bitch is a walking cum dumpster.

    He craziest one of them all. He damn near like an attack dog. You see how the mother got him to kill Baz girl who used to be his girl before he went to prison.

    yea. him killing that broad was crazy. then he toke the lil daughter w/ him when he buried her. I was like WTF. nigga tokethat lil girl on a midnite field trip to bury her mother. that's cold as ice. lol...then she keeps sending lil hints to the other bro (girls father). about him being a dead beat. lol

    all those kids are fucked

    Exactly they are all fucked up in one way or another. J still has a chance cause he still young but he kind of getting too caught up in the shit.

    Now his dna about to be in the system so he better hope he never catches a felony where by law the automatically taking a dna sample to run through the database cause he fucked then.

    @D. Morgan

    U watch ep 8...
    smh at pope setting up the blk dude. So Baz's baby moms was a snitch. Damn.

    @marc123 Watched it last night.

    When I saw what Pope did all I thought was damn that's FUCKED UP!!! Didn't even have to do that man like that for real. What's even crazier is even though dude probably got a hell of an alibi cause he already a convicted felon with no money he probably going to plead out instead of fighting that case.

    I think I remember in season 1 Baz girl talking to the police about snitching but she never decided if she was going to go through with it. I think thats what happened and why they had that paperwork on her as being an confidential informant even though she hadn't told them anything.

    The dude Darrin the gay one who bought the bar is a bitch and he going to be a problem. Anybody who in that life who act like they get to pick and choose what parts of the game they willing to play is a fucked liability to everyone around them. People like him love the game when all the money flowing in and shit is going their way but once shit starts to get a lil rocky they start talking about I didn't sign up for this is when shit always goes wrong the longer people keep them around.

    The more they involve that girl in their business the more they are baking their own cake for their downfall. That lil bitch not built for that shit all she sees is the money and the adreneline rush. Her dumb ass thinking that shit sweet.

    yea. eps 7 and 8 were both real good eps.

    solid suspense when they were digging up the old grave under the Asian families house.

    yea. that lil broad is starting to get annoying. lol when the camera focused on the nice ass of the other broad J brought to the house. then ole girl gone get mad lol.

    pope fucking over the blk dude hurt my heart lol. but pope is a solider he will do anything to protect the fam.

    I didn't really get that strong of a read off that gay dude. we shall see tho.

    I'm really digging this season. tho 1 thing pissed me off. Smurf supposed to be such a boss n the family supposed to be so connected yet THEY DONT have a shady doctor on the pay roll who coulda fixed up J when he cut his leg. smh I call bs on that.

    LMAO @ J tellin the young broad that Craig n Daren are "just muscle" and they dont plan jobs. lol I was like "okay lil nigga u a boss now huh lol"

    I feel we are leading to Smurf vs the boys over money and power w/ J having to choose a side.

    I hope this show lasts at least 5 seasons. so they can sit on the "smurf had pope kill Baz's baby moms" storyline. so it has time to sit and brew, so when it is finally revealed it can be GOAT. lol

    That digging up the body shit was crazy.

    When a person you committing crimes verbally tells you that they willing to do 3-5 years but not 20-life that lets you know right then and there that if a push turns into a shove they snitching. I ain't saying cut them off from your personal life but I am saying cut them off from your criminal life.

    J was right about them being the muscle especially about Craig. All he wants to do is get high and party. But we'll see if he's more than muscle by how well the yacht job he is planning goes.

    J in a fucked up spot with having to pick sides. Smurf the smart choice for now but Baz might be the better long term choice just because of age and Smurf only having true loyalty to herself. She loves and will do damn near anything for them but its really all about her and manipulating all of them.

    Its more about the power than the money. Smurf knows that she protecting herself as well as them by how she gives them their cut of the money after each job in pieces. Smurf knows that they will recklessly spend that money and bring heat onto themselves. Which why she only gives them chunks of money at a time so they can't fuck everything up.

    Smurf didn't keep them dumb but she kept them dependent on her and that has helped and hurt all of them at the same time.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79















    marc123
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This friends from college show is good as hell

    IMO it has its moments. Personally not a fan of them Key and Peele niggas humor.

    That tennis shit was funny as hell though. Stopped after like 1 1/2 to 2 episodes.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79















  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 12,656 Regulator
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This friends from college show is good as hell

    IMO it has its moments. Personally not a fan of them Key and Peele niggas humor.

    That tennis shit was funny as hell though. Stopped after like 1 1/2 to 2 episodes.

    Thats fair...I'll say It wasn't "funny" to me per se, but I liked the absurdity of some of the situations and the tight writing. I responded to the drama aspect of it way more than the comedy.
    Lou_CypherKingFreeman
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2
    ff3c8j8vn1cb.png

    young belgian chick enrolls into veterinary college (where her older sister is already studying) and through the hazing shenanigans that are going on, starts to develop a taste for certain things.

    Prime viscerality is how i would describe this movie, if anyone comes across it they should check it out, i liked it a lot.

    And gnarly as shit
    there's a scene that starts off as a bikini wax gone wrong and where it goes from there.....jesus.....


    rip.dilla
  • whatevathehellwhatevathehell Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anybody seen the dark tower yet? the reviews are giving it hell...not sure if because main character should have been white. looking for an unbiased review before I waste my money will check out the new planet of the apes tonight.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time_to_kill_poster.jpg

    Good shit.

    Young Sandra Bullock tho... geeeeeez

    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    jee504rip.dillaMaywood
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozarks- Very good, worth checking out.

    Friends from College - Pretty good, solid laughs, worth checking out.

    Founder - No expectations going into it. I really enjoyed this movie and as a solid one time viewing. Went out and got 3 Mcdoubles, add mac sauce when it was over.


    Has anyone else in this thread checked out Coherence yet? Im very interested to see what folks thought about this movie.
    acv3md.jpg


    2gse8vd.jpg
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Ozarks- Very good, worth checking out.

    Friends from College - Pretty good, solid laughs, worth checking out.

    Founder - No expectations going into it. I really enjoyed this movie and as a solid one time viewing. Went out and got 3 Mcdoubles, add mac sauce when it was over.


    Has anyone else in this thread checked out Coherence yet? Im very interested to see what folks thought about this movie.

    Yea check it out

    If you like those kinds of thrillers check out Exam also
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    lazypakman
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hacksaw Ridge. Best war violence/action since Saving Private Ryan.
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75


    rip.dillaHundredEyes KingFreeman
  • rip.dillarip.dilla 天道様 Posts: 17,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 6
    I've seen quite a lot over the past 2 months or thereabouts. Can't remember when I posted here last. But these are what I can recall watching. I might have watched more. LOL


    Kings Of Curry - set in Leicester, England about two Indian brothers with a rivalry with culinary skills and culture. Quite good...

    The Damned United - adaptation from the fictional novel about soccer manager Brian Clough's disastrous 44 day stint as Leeds Football Club. This is for soccer fans

    Road To Perdition - this is an underrated gangster flick from Sam Mendes right after the critical success of American Beauty... the cinematography is a delight. Tom Hanks leaves the 'nice guy' image for once

    Antwone Fisher - first directorial feature from Denzel Washington about the real life experiences of the former Black seaman/navy officer and his difficult youth. I saw it years ago. But watching it again it's a good and touching film


    Experimenter - starring Peter Sarsgaard and Winona Ryder. A psychologist conducts experiments on the public about conformation to authority through hurting other people. Basically the mantra being: obidience to authority. It's was cool. I liked the 60 - 70s period detail


    Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang - LA noir thriller from Shane Black starring Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer. RDJ hilarious


    Alleluia - Belgian thriller about a woman obsessed with a conman who lures well to do women out of money. Graphic sex and violence which is a staple with most European art house films



    I Am Legend - Will Smith blockbuster .... B)
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
    atribecalledgabiLou_CypherKingFreeman
  • rip.dillarip.dilla 天道様 Posts: 17,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 6
    Turner_and_hooch_poster.jpg



    Saw this... this morning



    Hilarious. Hanks a Hollywood Don
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
    chgarcia345HundredEyes Lou_Cypherjee504
  • chgarcia345chgarcia345 Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭
    f12uqtfzppj1.jpg


    Biggies son is in it
    Solid movie
    atribecalledgabiMaywoodrip.dilla
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Rewatched gone, baby gone. Great movie. Long one, but great.

    Was going to rewatch it last night myself, opted for Ghost Dog : Way of the samurai instead.
    Lou_Cypherrip.dillabdbdbd
  • rip.dillarip.dilla 天道様 Posts: 17,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Rewatched gone, baby gone. Great movie. Long one, but great.

    Was going to rewatch it last night myself, opted for Ghost Dog : Way of the samurai instead.



    Soundtrack is dope. RZA territory
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
    lazypakmanLou_Cypher
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 15,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    @D. Morgan

    Eps 9 n 10...this season has been fire!
    i dont get why baz is so heated smuf has been skimming off the top. TF did he think, did he think there was honor amoung thieves lol. Plus she brought them into the game.

    Him stealing from her already tho is crazy. Thats something i figured woulda happened in the middle of S3 or in the S2 finale. The writers are moving this story along fast af. No bs'ing. But i woulda figured Baz woulda had a sit down with smurf 1st bout the skimming. And if she denied it, then rob her. J up on his game, dude stayed n followed baz. Nigga aint buy that "come back in a couple weeks when shit dies down" bs. I didnt c that coming.

    Baz planting the gun was not cool tho. Stealing is 1 thing, but a murder charge. SMH. What part of the game is that.

    The boat hiest was a fun watch. Im nit picking, but irl a job like that dont seem like its worth the risk. Robbing some rich wedding party on a party boat. Dont seem worth it, so much shit could go wrong. And you gotta split it so many ways. Jus for a couple wallets, rings n chains.

    LMAO. J is smurfs grandson tho, nigga already skimming of the top. lol. Taking the pic tho. SMH.

    lol at J walking in on darren putting in work. LMAO. I was laughing like fuck. And was like "why tf he aint lock the door tho"

    Im really digging this season tho. Writing has been solid. Interesting characters n stories. Kinda wish this show was on Showtime tho, so it could go 7 seasons deep. Alotta potential.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just checked a few episodes of this series called "the masters of hollywood" it's just a show with this guy that interviews celebs/directors in front of an audience but they are really good interviews.

    Some of the celebs are: ice cube, Judd apatow, Clint eastwood, Billy Bob thorton, George miller and others.

    Should check it out if you like to hear some cool stuff about some of those folks
    Qiv_Owan
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's on netflix
    Qiv_Owan
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    marc123 wrote: »
    @D. Morgan

    Eps 9 n 10...this season has been fire!
    i dont get why baz is so heated smuf has been skimming off the top. TF did he think, did he think there was honor amoung thieves lol. Plus she brought them into the game.

    Him stealing from her already tho is crazy. Thats something i figured woulda happened in the middle of S3 or in the S2 finale. The writers are moving this story along fast af. No bs'ing. But i woulda figured Baz woulda had a sit down with smurf 1st bout the skimming. And if she denied it, then rob her. J up on his game, dude stayed n followed baz. Nigga aint buy that "come back in a couple weeks when shit dies down" bs. I didnt c that coming.

    Baz planting the gun was not cool tho. Stealing is 1 thing, but a murder charge. SMH. What part of the game is that.

    The boat hiest was a fun watch. Im nit picking, but irl a job like that dont seem like its worth the risk. Robbing some rich wedding party on a party boat. Dont seem worth it, so much shit could go wrong. And you gotta split it so many ways. Jus for a couple wallets, rings n chains.

    LMAO. J is smurfs grandson tho, nigga already skimming of the top. lol. Taking the pic tho. SMH.

    lol at J walking in on darren putting in work. LMAO. I was laughing like fuck. And was like "why tf he aint lock the door tho"

    Im really digging this season tho. Writing has been solid. Interesting characters n stories. Kinda wish this show was on Showtime tho, so it could go 7 seasons deep. Alotta potential.

    Yeah Baz is fucking up. Thing is I really wouldn't call what Smurf is doing skimming. The reason I say that is because she is always giving them stacks of cash from the jobs that they pull and she always gets the biggest cut so of course she going to have more money. She also has other money coming in that has nothing to do with the robberies. Now that she knows Baz robbed her for damn near a mill or better she gonna be on the war path. Baz is totally fucked up for what he did with planting that gun with the body. He went too far with that shit. His love for his woman is blinding him. Police just don't open a CI file on somebody for no reason.

    J is moving real smart with how he playing both sides. He knew who they were robbing when Baz pulled into that storage place. Two things I felt J doing that is dumb was not finish doing the rent drop-offs and fucking with his old girl. That is part of what made her question J when she found out her money was missing. Fuck you been for all that time but you didn't finish the drop-offs. That girl is going to fuck them up. If that bitch had any sense she would realize that Smurf is the person she needs to learn game from.

    The boat heist wasn't a good move to me either. At wedding where folks got all ace of spades should let you know it ain't gonna be a cash bar so most people probably ain't going to have too much cash. They came with the money off the bride wedding dress though. IMO fencing all that jewelry doesn't make up for the lack of cash. You right being on that boat a lot shit could've went wrong and they far shit from land to make a get a way.
    Darren might as well just come out to everybody now. Hell Pope was doing something with his cellmate when he was locked up but the way they made it seem was like Pope was hitting his cellmate not the other way around like Darren just was.

    The writing is good they always have something going on where there is never a boring episode.

    Good looking out on using the spoiler cause I watch them 2 episodes at a time and just watched the latest 2 last night
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79















    marc123
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 15,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    @D. Morgan

    Eps 9 n 10...this season has been fire!
    i dont get why baz is so heated smuf has been skimming off the top. TF did he think, did he think there was honor amoung thieves lol. Plus she brought them into the game.

    Him stealing from her already tho is crazy. Thats something i figured woulda happened in the middle of S3 or in the S2 finale. The writers are moving this story along fast af. No bs'ing. But i woulda figured Baz woulda had a sit down with smurf 1st bout the skimming. And if she denied it, then rob her. J up on his game, dude stayed n followed baz. Nigga aint buy that "come back in a couple weeks when shit dies down" bs. I didnt c that coming.

    Baz planting the gun was not cool tho. Stealing is 1 thing, but a murder charge. SMH. What part of the game is that.

    The boat hiest was a fun watch. Im nit picking, but irl a job like that dont seem like its worth the risk. Robbing some rich wedding party on a party boat. Dont seem worth it, so much shit could go wrong. And you gotta split it so many ways. Jus for a couple wallets, rings n chains.

    LMAO. J is smurfs grandson tho, nigga already skimming of the top. lol. Taking the pic tho. SMH.

    lol at J walking in on darren putting in work. LMAO. I was laughing like fuck. And was like "why tf he aint lock the door tho"

    Im really digging this season tho. Writing has been solid. Interesting characters n stories. Kinda wish this show was on Showtime tho, so it could go 7 seasons deep. Alotta potential.

    Yeah Baz is fucking up. Thing is I really wouldn't call what Smurf is doing skimming. The reason I say that is because she is always giving them stacks of cash from the jobs that they pull and she always gets the biggest cut so of course she going to have more money. She also has other money coming in that has nothing to do with the robberies. Now that she knows Baz robbed her for damn near a mill or better she gonna be on the war path. Baz is totally fucked up for what he did with planting that gun with the body. He went too far with that shit. His love for his woman is blinding him. Police just don't open a CI file on somebody for no reason.

    J is moving real smart with how he playing both sides. He knew who they were robbing when Baz pulled into that storage place. Two things I felt J doing that is dumb was not finish doing the rent drop-offs and fucking with his old girl. That is part of what made her question J when she found out her money was missing. Fuck you been for all that time but you didn't finish the drop-offs. That girl is going to fuck them up. If that bitch had any sense she would realize that Smurf is the person she needs to learn game from.

    The boat heist wasn't a good move to me either. At wedding where folks got all ace of spades should let you know it ain't gonna be a cash bar so most people probably ain't going to have too much cash. They came with the money off the bride wedding dress though. IMO fencing all that jewelry doesn't make up for the lack of cash. You right being on that boat a lot shit could've went wrong and they far shit from land to make a get a way.
    Darren might as well just come out to everybody now. Hell Pope was doing something with his cellmate when he was locked up but the way they made it seem was like Pope was hitting his cellmate not the other way around like Darren just was.

    The writing is good they always have something going on where there is never a boring episode.

    Good looking out on using the spoiler cause I watch them 2 episodes at a time and just watched the latest 2 last night

    lol. I knew that mexican was gone fuck up some how
Sign In or Register to comment.